Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Having Trouble Registering?

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Having Trouble Registering? Empty Having Trouble Registering?

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 pm

I was unaware that some people are having trouble getting registered here at GGG. My own sister registered for the site some weeks ago, and I didn't even know it until I was looking at the inactive users (thanks for telling me, sis! Rolling Eyes)

After you register for the site, you should be receiving a confirmation e-mail. Once you activate your account, you should have full access to the site (and be able to see the external links, yay Having Trouble Registering? 2520623126) If you DON'T SEE an e-mail from the site after registering, check your SPAM folder to see if it's be routed there.

If for some reason you are unable to activate your account, please PM me. As a guest, it is possible to send me a private message. Just look at my name at the top left of this post, and click on it for a drop-down list, then click on the PM option to let me know you're having trouble.

That's it, that's all~! Have fun~!

Having Trouble Registering? O9fj

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 am