Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz Empty The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz

Post by genkicoll Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:32 am

The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz
    by Domini Games -December, 2017

Series links: The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz, The Christmas Spirit 2: Mother Goose's Untold Tales

Available at:
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition

The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz The-christmas-spirit-trouble-in-oz-ce_feature

Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Domini Games invites you to celebrate Christmas in Oz!

Oz is celebrating its first Christmas, and your friends want you to join them for the festivities! But your joy is short-lived when goblins steal all of Oz’s presents! It’s up to you to track down the culprits and bring the Christmas spirit back to the people. Can you save the holidays in time? Find out in this marvelous hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“I really enjoyed playing this game; put me in the spirit of Christmas. Everything functioned great, the visuals were stunning and the music charming. I do believe you have a hit.” - Jane, beta tester

“Excellent Game. Beautiful graphics, and enjoyed having the story line be one that I recognized. The puzzles were fun and some were quite difficult. It is fun to be challenged. Nice job!” - Cynthia, beta tester

• Save Santa Claus and Christmas in the bonus chapter!
    • Consult the helpful strategy guide.
    • Peruse locations for hidden collectibles.
    • Enjoy music, videos, replayable mini-games, and more!
    • Big Fish Blog Walkthrough

The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz Screen1
    The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz Screen2
    The Christmas Spirit 1: Trouble in Oz Screen3

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:11 pm