Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

4 posters

Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP) Empty Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP)

Post by genkicoll Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Glitch has re-opened the doors to their beta world, and I have three invites that I can give out. Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP) 3994664780

If you're interested in coming in to Glitch in theses final stages of testing, just let me know!

NOTE:  The company is requesting that we do not give out invites to those who already have an account(s) on Glitch, as "we're controlling the flow of new people in and recording a lot of stats as part of the testing — alts mess those up."

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue May 06, 2014 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP) O9fj
    sassylassie
    sassylassie

Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP) Empty Gen if you please would still have invites I would love one

Post by sassylassie Sun May 04, 2014 9:55 am

I loved Glitch.  I used to have two premium accounts on that game and when they closed their doors I went to Second Life which I love dearly as well.  I am also a Club member on Big Fish as sassylassie.  Thank you so much.

Sue
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP) Empty Re: Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP)

Post by genkicoll Sun May 04, 2014 11:24 am

I miss Glitch and FaunaSphere :(  Maybe sometime when I'm not so busy, I'll check out Second Life!

luvtoread
    luvtoread

Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP) Empty Re: Invites have been re-enabled! (RIP)

Post by luvtoread Sun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm

I am assuming Glitch is a gaming company?   Like Alawar?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun May 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Nope!  It was kind of an MMO.  See here Glitch (FREE browser-based MMORPG) and check out some of the other threads in this section Big smile

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue May 06, 2014 1:09 am

I was going to ask for an invite - have played a couple of MMORPGs in the dim distant past and enjoyed them. Then, thought  BUMP!  'yeah right, like you don't have enough on your plate?'

22 Open betas
    51 RPG/Adventures
    50 HOPAs

All unplayed or not played past demo!  OH! 

120 games not played within last year, awaiting reviews faints 

More addictive gaming? I don't think so!!  Old Days
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue May 06, 2014 8:08 am

Sadly, both Glitch and FaunaSphere died years ago, so it's just as well that you didn't want an invite!

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 am

lol well, ain't my face red lol. I knew it was some kind of gaming community that was stopped now, but by the date on the comments, I thought it must have been starting up again or something - I don't know, brain is a bit weird today  Stars 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:06 pm