Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Zenge

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Zenge Empty Zenge

Post by genkicoll Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:36 am

Zenge
    by Michal Pawlowski - April, 2016

Available at:
    Steam

Zenge Header

Zenge is a peculiar puzzle game, telling the story of Eon - a lonely journeyman who's stuck between the worlds and time.

Game is intended to be a relaxing experience, thus there are no points, stars, tutorials, move counters, in game shops or any other distractors. Just pure, immersive journey with Eon, told through gorgeous art and music.

Made by Michal "Hamster" Pawlowski and Konrad Januszewski (he drew it!).

Free Soundtrack : https://soundcloud.com/hamster-on-coke/sets/zenge-soundtrack
    Zenge Ss_c923586dd96fcec5f44b2fa016ad5145d0e8ae84.600x338
    Zenge Ss_738a12629750fc7a0e63a2106790f15d750873c8.600x338
    Zenge Ss_ca7964f2fc8cc7976c6bf7a4834591688f0c4660.600x338

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Zenge Empty Re: Zenge

Post by genkicoll Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:57 am

Zenge (Puzzle)

Zenge is a puzzle game with interesting mechanics, lovely music, and beautiful artwork.

You will choose your screen resolution, graphics-quality and Windowed or Full-screen before entering the game.  Once there, you can turn off the music and/or sound effects if you wish.

Unless you're playing Windowed, the only way (that I found) to exit the game is by hitting the Esc. button.

The early levels are very easy, showing you the basics of the game.  Move the puzzle pieces where they belong.  Not hard, right?  As you progress, however, you'll have to start planning out your moves, especially as they add new mechanics into the mix - Things such as spots where you can swap, shrink or flip pieces; color-coded movement; pieces that stick together under certain circumstances... It's just great!

Upon completing each puzzle, you will be presented with a new piece of artwork - art that portrays a wordless story.  If you lose track of the story along the way, don't worry!  You'll get to see a slideshow of all of the story pieces at the end of the game.

The music is soothing, and you can get the soundtrack for FREE HERE!

In all there are 70 levels to complete, and you'll gain your one achievement for completing them all.  I had to really think about some of these levels, but in the end I was able to "puzzle" out every one of them without resorting to a walkthrough (pun intended).

This is a wonderful game, which I recommend to any logic-puzzle fan!  This is a dev to watch!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:55 am