Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians

genkicoll
    genkicoll

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians Empty ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians

Post by genkicoll Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:14 pm

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians
    by Bearded Bird Game Studio - August, 2016

Available at:
    Steam

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians Header

Developed by Iranian based Bearded Bird, ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians is an action-adventure game set in the fantasy World of Naria.

Fadia, a young and courageous boy sets about protecting ‘Naria, his home village, from the Khazdaks who are trying to pollute their river... As the adventure unfolds, Fadia begins to discover where the Khazdaks have come from and why they have arrived.

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians Ss_53e2769eb68f92884ec8e28cae145d73dd7aa4a8.600x338
    ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians Ss_3fae5ddb15f497d73072e79547344e972f42a955.600x338
    ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians Ss_9e5ea22a22208d54885ab84244b1f607374c3bc5.600x338
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians Empty Re: ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians

Post by genkicoll Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm

ParVaNeh: Legacy of the Light's Guardians (Action-adventure)

There are no options to choose from.  The game is played with mouse and keyboard only, which makes movement feel clunky, especially when you're fighting or running from something.

The graphics are charming, and the music is very nice.  I like the voice overs, but we're dependent upon the subtitles since the spoken parts are not in English... The problem is that the text areas are too small, so parts of the conversations are completely cut off.  We have a book that we are to interact with extensively, but parts of that are cut off, too!  I tried playing in Windowed mode via Alt-Enter, but it made no difference. :(

I would love to continue playing the game, but I'm afraid that I'll be uninstalling it until the game is updated.  The clunky controls I can handle, but missing parts of the story is a no-go for me. Not recommended at this time, but hoping that the devs update it so that I can play it in the future!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 am