Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
JustTheFacts
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    orphaned wrote:Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Ae3c701e73510d2b992bbf520422b447
    Such a Cutie!! Can I have one?

Half Flower

bien sur, ma petite   Hug
    orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Half Flower

YUMMMMMMMM ..

yes ..  Elk grin

I love cake THAT much ...  Embarrassed

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 ?ui=2&ik=b4b6ea3c9e&view=fimg&th=157b571ba83cdf79&attid=0
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Half Flower

I proofread ...

and

it is right !!

I send  ... and  ????? 

wtf ???

the old trompe l'oeil strikes again

LOL !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Dragonnuggetsig
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Half Flower

a lovely dragoneer from DC made me laugh with her post about tRump *

* not a typo

( hmm Hmm...  ... no wonder he is the BUTT of so many jokes   Silly face )

here is her latest gift to me .... ENJOY !!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/Barack-Obama-Memes.htm?utm_campaign=kw_entertainment_13&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=con&utm_content=3207&kwp_0=238013&kwp_4=908689&kwp_1=441532#step4
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 E156483931d869ed852fa7c08eba29e6
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:20 am

Half Flower

recent book cataloged all the synonyms for bullsh*t, and one of the oldest dates back to the 1400s. 

It originally referred to trickery and scamming, although its meaning has evolved to include general nonsense and insignificance.

That word: trumpery.    OH!   Shock   EEK!

Hmm...

Snicker    Belly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:13 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 7fab23c91c566b0698c1a2ab961c4254
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:43 am

Half Flower

Hmm...  hmmm

dragon cave info

Use the Correct Setting

This site takes place in a medieval setting.

Therefore, it wouldn’t make sense to describe your dragon as enjoying flying alongside airplanes. 

If in doubt, avoid all era-specific references, as well as references to the “real world.”.

so  .... thees, miladys, Sir Knights and sires for naming are just right ..   Wink

Cute Dragon Dragon Attitude
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:27 am

Half Flower

Happy Halloween     Black Kitty

YAY !!!  The Halloween Dragons are back !!! candle light

With all the cute little extras  Kiki\'s Gigi

However ... to get your badge for this event, you need to play Minesweeper.   Overreaction

The game is a prerequisite to either curing or spreading the contagion sweeping the dragons of Galsreim.   Dragon Attitude Cute Dragon

I have a week to win at least once ....   faceplant

BUGGER!!!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Mad 

BOO ! HISS !!

Way to spoil Halloween ... now I REALLY loathe Minesweeper !!! If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Blink 

Not great at playing games .. in RL or cyberspace If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Unsure 

Maybe I can find a kid to help ... hate missing badges. sigh If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Sad 

Otherwise ... a Spooktacular event !! If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Rolleyes
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 2016-10-25
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Home

A strange malady has begun to affect the dragons of Galsreim. It seemed harmless enough at first; just a few puddles of oozing goo that appeared on the floors of some remote caves. However, dragons who encounter the ooze become lethargic. Though not technically dead they become cold to the touch and their normal sharp intelligence is blunted. In the initial phases they tend to lie around all the time, deeply asleep. Worse, once a dragon has passed the initial lethargy, new pools of ooze appear in the dragon’s vicinity and nearby dragons begin to show signs of infection; clearly the malady is contagious.

Research into the contagion show that it is curable, though only with effort. The puddles of goo must be carefully uncovered and collected. Too much force on the goo denatures it, so the spreading pools need to be marked for special handling.

Once research and collection of an area of contagion is finished though, there is a choice to be made. There are those who would like to see the effect spread, to see if the dragons infected become true zombies once the disease has run its full course. Others would like to see the contagion eradicated.

You, the player, have been recruited into the research teams. You are now faced with a choice. Will you play the research game and seek to aid the cure of the zombie-sized dragons? Or will you try to help the malady spread further?

The meter measures the progress of the contagion across all of Galsreim. As the marker moves to the right, the more sick dragons become. As the marker moves to the left, dragons are cured of the dreaded malady.

To join in, play the mini-game to uncover and contain the contagion so it can be used for research. Once you’ve successfully completed a game you’ll have a choice. Do you want to spread the contagion further? Or would you like to help spread the cure? You can play the game as much as you want, but can only submit a win for research every ten minutes.

Playing the game and submitting points toward research will gain you the event badge. Your badge will vary based on whether or not you choose to help spread or cure the disease.

Note: No dragons will be permanently affected by the infection. All dragons will eventually recover. Maybe when the event is over...
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:17 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Cef0137e22add527b960b5d25007f890
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Half Flower

“Love never dies a natural death. 

It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.

It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. 

It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:56 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 2016-10-31

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Witch             If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Witch             If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Witch

new eggs are here .....        Happy Halloween

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:01 am

Half Flower

Black cat Happy Halloween Kiki\'s Gigi

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 ?ui=2&ik=b4b6ea3c9e&view=fimg&th=1581ba8dd50727a3&attid=0

Cat on Moon Sing w Skeleton Pumpkin Cat
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 am

Half Flower

CONGRATULATIONS, prismatika !!!   If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 611387206

for doing the nearly impossible ....  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1097673324

creating a Zombie Dragon on Halloween   If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Affraid

and here is the little guy now  ....

https://dragcave.net/view/OLfE1  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 936075699

well done you !!!    Okay

NOTE :   faint dead away

Only visible on scroll from midnight to 6 am. Shows as a tombstone on the 31st of each month.
    prismatika
    prismatika

Post by prismatika Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Aw. Thank you! I was caught completely off guard when he actually turned! I had one revive normally and all the others just disintegrated.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:05 am

Kitty Prayers Needed

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Empty by orphaned Today at 10:50 am

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 2752872760 

Our dear friend, JustTheFacts, is going through one of every pet owner's worst nightmares.

In her own words ...

" Molly's disappeared! No sign of her escaping, nothing disturbed around fence, but she's gone. If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1f62d Not again!! I can't stand it!If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1f62d " 

Her little cat has now been gone for 4 nights and 5 days.

Please add your wishes and prayers to mine and hers for Molly's safe return.  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 2794124426
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 am

Half Flower

heard from JTF aka Charlie

still no word about wee Molly

but she is so touched by your outpouring of caring

sends a BIG special thanks to you all  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1f917If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1f618If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1f49eIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 1f339

will keep you apprised

as soon as I know >>> you will
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:46 pm

orphaned wrote:Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 2016-10-31

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Witch             If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Witch             If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Witch

new eggs are here .....        Happy Halloween

Half Flower

If you missed the Halloween Day drop ... 

do NOT despair !!

CB eggs for the new ones are arriving in the abandoned place   Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

and there are still Halloween eggs there   Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

with low times .. wooohooooo  Evil Grin
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Half Flower

Hmm...

hmmmm

the new ones look like (demonic) reindeer ...  ho ho ho   Wink
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 WitchlightRefSM

- Witchlight dragons are consummate opportunists, subsisting quite well on carrion when no fresh prey is available to them. Their strong digestive systems allow them to consume even rancid meat with confidence, and they will eat every digestible part of a kill - including the bones. Because of this, the victims of Witchlight predation have often been said to vanish into thin air.

- These nocturnal hunters have adapted to a lifestyle of stealth. The soft feathers coating their bodies muffles the sound of their movements, and they are not known to growl or roar at all. A Witchlight will huff or snap its jaws together when excited or irritated, but will otherwise remain eerily silent.

- A Witchlight dragon's illusions will tailor themselves to the unique fears and comforts of individual prey, presumably by playing off their own perceptions and weaponizing them. Some may be lured into oblivion by fantasies of warmth and safety, while others will be taunted with manifestations of their own paranoia and insecurity. Whichever form the magic takes, a Witchlight will not strike down its prey until their resolve is thoroughly broken.

- While Witchlight dragons are perfectly capable fliers, they hunt on foot and reserve flight mainly for the practical matter of traveling. The exposed leather of their wings makes too much noise in motion to be useful for stalking and ambush.

- The glow of a Witchlight's eyes and markings has an inherent alluring quality to it. They are capable of controlling the extent to which their eyes and markings glow, and use those in conjunction with their illusions to lure prey. However, they cannot control their own glow while they sleep: in order to remain hidden in their bramble-thicket nests and prevent their glow from attracting unwanted attention, they will wrap their wings tightly against their sides and tuck their heads under the sheltering darkness of their wings.

- Witchlights are solitary but not necessarily ornery. They make doting, attentive parents and will visit members of their families long after they've grown and established their own hunting grounds. Mother Witchlights will meticulously coat their newly-laid eggs with downy feathers preened from their own bodies in order to keep them warm and protected from the elements.

- It was once said by a particularly fortunate traveler that Witchlight dragons enjoy scritches, but few have dared to test that claim.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:58 pm

When does Daylight Saving(s) Time 2016 end? 

Get ready to change your clocks his weekend  ...   If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 981981812

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 18 Orphaned

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:39 am