Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
JustTheFacts
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:57 pm

It's do nothing time for me - no egg slots!!!  Cry Maybe I'll incubate all those eggs and STILL keep em if they hatch on me! Either way, nothing I can do til another day, unless I abandon stuff.  Yeah right
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:58 pm

So it's BIG FISH time for me!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:05 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:It's do nothing time for me - no egg slots!!!  Cry Maybe I'll incubate all those eggs and STILL keep em if they hatch on me! Either way, nothing I can do til another day, unless I abandon stuff.  Yeah right

Half Flower

awww  ... that sucks !!!

that will teach you  !!! 

being right comes at a cost it seems  pfft pfft pfft

I dumped one and switched one for a lower time  

so can get one of each

and in 9 hours can play again ...

and Schizi  ...  thought this was you, you clever thing  typingcat

and soon >>> BFG for me too   pillowfight
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Half Flower

yay !!!

got one !!! Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

Viewing Egg: (FrcDv)

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 KbuA

• Stolen on:Sep 25, 2016

• Overall views:1
    • Unique views:1
    • Clicks:1

Egg will die if it doesn’t hatch in: 7 days

This egg is buried in leaf litter.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:23 pm

They've both got me intrigued...

Meantime, what will I play @ BFG... one I own but never played yet, or the trials for the ones in my notebook, or the trials for the latest editions in my favourite series...???
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:42 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:They've both got me intrigued...

Meantime, what will I play @ BFG... one I own but never played yet, or the trials for the ones in my notebook, or the trials for the latest editions in my favourite series...???

Half Flower

hmmm

decisions ... decisions ...   Hmm...

whatever will be the most absorbing I think ...   Elk grin

a shame you are locked as are many Aeons ... low time ... in the abandoned

just sayin'
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Half Flower

hey JTF ..

if you lose the pillow

then you can get many low timers ...

which will hatch quickly   Dragon Attitude

AND then get a new one ...
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Half Flower

Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 GbFK

• Stolen on:Sep 25, 2016

• Overall views:1
    • Unique views:1
    • Clicks:1

Egg will die if it doesn’t hatch in: 7 days

This egg shines like a diamond.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:26 am

Congrats!  Offering

Sorry, I was playing with a fire-breathing cute blue-furry dragon in a HOPA and didn't see the additions to the thread.

I could only throw away my Almandine, and I figure, I have only got 20 hours to wait, well, I can get one other earlier than that, if I stay up most of the night, which I don't do anymore.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:23 am

I got a leafy one!  Happy bounce

Have finished the HOPA, and will now sample its sequel trial before going to bed. YAY! I can haz both!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Congrats!  Offering

Sorry, I was playing with a fire-breathing cute blue-furry dragon in a HOPA and didn't see the additions to the thread.

I could only throw away my Almandine, and I figure, I have only got 20 hours to wait, well, I can get one other earlier than that, if I stay up most of the night, which I don't do anymore.
    Half Flower

hmm     Rolling Eyes I would have let the Pillow go

esp as are so many low timers in the abandoned

since the onslaught of noise and destruction/construction next door 

I barely make it to 10 pm  .. they start earlier than they should ...  6 not 7 am and go later than 7 pm as well

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

last night was the first in weeks I have been awake past midnight

but I do love my dragons >>> they have honour.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:17 am

JustTheFacts wrote:I got a leafy one!  Happy bounce

Have finished the HOPA, and will now sample its sequel trial before going to bed. YAY! I can haz both!
    Half Flower

oh yay you !!

Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:41 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Congrats!  Offering

Half Flower

hey !!

which HOPA has the furry dragon cutie  ???

Cute Dragon Dragon Attitude  they want to know ...
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:06 pm

It's a little game called Bridge to Another World - Burnt Dreams. The feature of the game is you can bring paintings to life by setting fire to them, and the little dragon - who is never named  OH! - helps with the whole setting things on fire thingy. He is SO CUTE!!  FLOWERRS
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:It's a little game called Bridge to Another World - Burnt Dreams. The feature of the game is you can bring paintings to life by setting fire to them, and the little dragon - who is never named  OH! - helps with the whole setting things on fire thingy. He is SO CUTE!!  FLOWERRS
    Half Flower

COOL !!

er ... HOT ???    Snicker

shall check it out  ...

thanks   Hug
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Half Flower

have my base pairs of the new dragons

and ...  Happy bounce .... a Blue LH   Heart

so have been playing with the cute blue dragon ...  Smile

great game ..   Big smile

thanks, TT   Hug

must have missed this little gem when Toby was being Toby .... in spite of a new hard drive and a new battery.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Glad to say, have 4 Diamonds now and a Leaf, and Peter has caught 4 Leafs and a Diamond.  Laugh

Also, Peter has got a few of the August ones on instant hatchie from the AP, so thanks for the tip!

It is a nice game. There is a second in the series I just did the trial of, you are a Witch Hunter, and hunting the one who hurt your brother takes you into their world. I think it's a better game - no baby dragons though.  Cry
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:49 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Glad to say, have 4 Diamonds now and a Leaf, and Peter has caught 4 Leafs and a Diamond.  Laugh

Also, Peter has got a few of the August ones on instant hatchie from the AP, so thanks for the tip!

It is a nice game. There is a second in the series I just did the trial of, you are a Witch Hunter, and hunting the one who hurt your brother takes you into their world. I think it's a better game - no baby dragons though.  Cry
    Half Flower

oh great !!!   Sunny

and yay Peter too !!   Hug

I have 3 diamonds and 2 Leafs ..

BUT had to get a LH ... get one every colour change ... Heart

they are like the little black dress of dragons >>> they go with everything   Whistle

whenever there are new dragons >>> a lot are discarded to make room

can do great in there 

strategic stealing ... LOL !!!

hmm ...I thought it seemed familiar but different

think I have the other one

but still have not re-established a lot of my games since getting a new hard drive

what a pain THAT is !!!

I am enjoying this  ... hell, enjoying playing anything in games

this brat has been so tetchy lately ... keeps nicking me over 

such a joy to play and not have it shut down on me  ..
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 pm

orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Glad to say, have 4 Diamonds now and a Leaf, and Peter has caught 4 Leafs and a Diamond.  Laugh

Half Flower

oh great !!!   Sunny

they are like the little black dress of dragons >>> they go with everything   Whistle

can do great in there 

but still have not re-established a lot of my games since getting a new hard drive

what a pain THAT is !!!

this brat has been so tetchy lately ... keeps nicking me over LMAO

Is fun for me to play them again too. Have so many I haven't even tried! Like the two sequels to Chimeras, one of my all-time favourites. Was going to play all three in a row, but not without sound!! I used to leave #1 on it's entry page just to listen to "The Raven!" lol

So, have hassled Peter into taking me to the city for new speakers - bloody cordless ones!! and maybe headphones while I'm at it.  Okay

And McDonalds of course. One burger meal now = 4 meals. Cheap!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:02 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    orphaned wrote:

Half Flower

oh great !!!   Sunny

can do great in there 

what a pain THAT is !!!

this brat has been so tetchy lately ... keeps nicking me over LMAO

Is fun for me to play them again too. Have so many I haven't even tried! Like the two sequels to Chimeras, one of my all-time favourites. Was going to play all three in a row, but not without sound!! I used to leave #1 on it's entry page just to listen to "The Raven!" lol

So, have hassled Peter into taking me to the city for new speakers - bloody cordless ones!! and maybe headphones while I'm at it.  Okay

And McDonalds of course. One burger meal now = 4 meals. Cheap!
    Half Flower 

such a joy to play and not have   it   shut down on me  ..     Shock Snicker Silly face Belly laugh

happy shopping ....   

happy meal  ... hahaha

I usually play without sound ... have a TV accompaniment, you see     

hope you get what you need, TT

and enjoy your outing !!

love to Peter  Hug
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:00 am

I ate a whole boiled egg!!  OH!  Happy bounce Real Food!!  Happy bounce

I am going out on a limb here, but I want to officially register my predictions on the name of the new releases, because I intend to buck the trend - and you never know, I may even be right!

Looks Like a Diamond = sure, could be Diamond, but how boringly predictable, so I'm betting on Diamantine.

Under Piles of Leaves = I know Infinis likes insects, but there's really nothing to justify the favoured name, Monarch. I'm going with Mole, after an entire category of large insects called Mole Crickets.

Evil Grin  Now we'll see if I outthunk anybody tonight.  Elk grin
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:33 am

JustTheFacts wrote:I ate a whole boiled egg!!  OH!  Happy bounce Real Food!!  Happy bounce

I am going out on a limb here, but I want to officially register my predictions on the name of the new releases, because I intend to buck the trend - and you never know, I may even be right!

Looks Like a Diamond = sure, could be Diamond, but how boringly predictable, so I'm betting on Diamantine.

Under Piles of Leaves = I know Infinis likes insects, but there's really nothing to justify the favoured name, Monarch. I'm going with Mole, after an entire category of large insects called Mole Crickets.

Evil Grin  Now we'll see if I outthunk anybody tonight.  Elk grin

Half Flower

REAL FOOD ????   EEK!

yay yay yay   Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

well done you !!!!   Okay

and so much more to come !!!  yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!

re  names 

hmmmmmmmmmm  Hmm...

Snicker
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:54 am

orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Ooo!Ahhh42! PRETTY NEW RELEASE!(42 is Schizi's comment - think she is related to those white rats...)

TOLD YA!  Mouse pbbt Belly laugh
    Half Flower

Cry Cry Cry

you have been away and STILL got it right !!   Shock

you and prismatica  ... Overreaction

SOS!        Snicker

is fancy footwork time !!!    Silly face

Half Flower

oops   Oops!

sorry  Huh?

I should have said ... prismatika

Embarrassed   
    prismatika
    prismatika

Post by prismatika Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Aw. Hehe. It's okay!

I just had a feeling there was going to be a release over the weekend. I knew it was about the same time last month, so I figured that if there was going to be one, Saturday was likely going to be the day! If I had been wrong, I would have just filled up all my spots on Sunday.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Half Flower

I was so busy getting reds I forgot about month end    Mouse pbbt Mouse Shades

thought it was next weekend for new eggs  Gah!

sigh 

now if I can just get your name right ....  prismatika    Embarrassed

Evil Grin

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 ?ui=2&ik=b4b6ea3c9e&view=fimg&th=1576d8f07e1165d8&attid=0

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 ?ui=2&ik=b4b6ea3c9e&view=fimg&th=1576d8f07e1165d8&attid=0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:38 am