Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
Frodo
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:53 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 480bd2bad8c1abfc468cdbf3da6c1c4e
    orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 3d451c64c792ee301cc1090d7d196b8a
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:56 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 A80401ca9d157ef2850e2cb0e4b1393c
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 7ee3c383af410fdddfc185cc93ee9fe0
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:06 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 7da9c3a5d049583aa264d9e8e1702707

yum
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Ea11d8f40400c1369a5d6056107f2f70

yum yum
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 am

Half Flower 

No ...

I am getting sleep .

WHY do you ask ??? 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Winkingdragon-2

Belly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Ec88a7df495fbdde0a39ddacd9af61bf
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:43 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Wiki-wordmark

Draconic

Spoken by

Dragons
    Kobolds
    Wyverns

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 453?cb=20120202140644

The Draconic script as seen in Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons

Draconic is the language of dragons.

It uses its own distinct alphabet. Other native speakers include members of draconic and reptilian races, such as kobolds and wyverns.

The language is also used as a primary means of arcane notation throughout Toril.[1]

Contents

Alphabet and punctuation

Draconic is one of the earliest languages, influencing or creating the language of kobolds, lizardfolk, and troglodytes. The script is believed to have been influenced by the Dwarven runes, but Dragons themselves are unwilling to admit this connection. Draconic script is also used to write the elemental languages of Auran and Ignan. Punctuation is the same as English, with the exception of a special character consisting of six lines radiating outwards, similar to a fireburst (*). When this character is written, the word is spoken with both the first and last syllable stressed. Dragons often use this when referring to themselves, for example, the dragon Karajix would be written *Karajix* and pronounced "KA-raj-IX".[1]

Basic grammarIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 YH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3D

Draconic is a language of hard consonants and sibilants that usually sounds like hissing when spoken. It inculdes sounds that sound very snake-like to humans, including: sj, ss, and sv. It also includes a sound similar to a creature clearing its throat, like the German "ach". Words which modify other words can be placed before, or after, the words they modify. However the most important word is always placed before, and sometimes, for added emphasis, might be added after as well. A dragon that wanted to say a big, black, evil dragon was coming near, but wanted to emphasise might say: Malsvir darastrix turalisj vutha gethrisj leirith [evil dragon big black go near]
    Or Malsvir darastrix turalisj vutha malsvir gethrisj leirith [evil dragon big black evil go near]

Generally, the Draconic sentence follows the order of Subject Verb Object, though the Subject may be omitted if it is understood or part of a command. Also, if a sentence is a command, and written, is will often include the previously mentioned "fireburst" symbol (*). Draconic has no word for "my" or "mine", but uses a series of prefixes, depending on the exact meaning. An object that is claimed a dragon speaker would begin with "veth" or "vethi", a being with a relationship to the speaker, such as friend or relative, begins with "er" or "erthe", and all other forms of the possesive begin with "ar" or "ari". For example, for a dragon to say "my sword", or "the sword is mine", he only needs to say "vethicaex". Or, to say "my enemy", he would say "arirlim". To indicate possession by another, the name of the possessor is combined with the object into a single word and prefaced with "ar" or "ari". For example, to say "my enemy's sword" he would say "arirlimcaex".[1]

Other notesraconic is one of the oldest languages, according to the Dragons, second only to the language of the "outsiders". Also, it is speculated that the reason so many reptilian races spoke a form of Draconic was not because they were related physically to dragons, but because at some point early in their history the dragons had enslaved them. There are dialects of Draconic for each of the various species of dragon, but the differences are very small and can often only be heard by dragons themselves. So, someone who learns Draconic from a red dragon will be able to communicate with a blue or gold dragon. Draconic itself has not changed in hundreds of years.[1]

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Half Flower 

what dragons hoard ....

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 30e3a6e20f5ed96f14f9ad7c6a99a745
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 am

Half Flower 

for Frodo ...

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 1619702_orig
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:50 am

Half Flower

for letsdoit

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 1619702_orig
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:55 am

orphaned wrote:Half Flower 

what dragons hoard ....

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 30e3a6e20f5ed96f14f9ad7c6a99a745
    I got my love light and healing first  Elk grin  I got a hoard of cats!!  Okay

See that goofy look? That is what I look like every time I wake to a hoard of cats, lazily sprawled all over me and my bed.  Offering

My sis, complaining about men, as we all do sooner or later, came out the oldie but goodie "can't live with them, can't live without them" to which I replied, from the heart, "sure you can live without them sis, it's just a matter of how many cats!"  Belly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:10 am

Half Flower 

Motto:

Do not be afraid
    Rituals are followed
    And not forgotten
    Gathering all that is good
    Overruling injustice and adversity
    Nothing but righteousness and mercy in mind
    So be it

written by my friend Brenda
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:12 am

Mind if I share this? There's a girl on the Forums I think would like this.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:13 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Breath10
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:16 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Mind if I share this? There's a girl on the Forums I think would like this.

Half Flower

was written by Brenda Cox

as long as credit is given >>>

share away !!! Hug

am sure Miss B will be delighted ..
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:40 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Eb5452543239686f8138801c7f0727f3
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 4c6fecb8230bbc80f4d11422ade9d0eb

Belly laugh          Belly laugh            Belly laugh             Belly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 am

Half Flower 

Welcome to FRISKY FRIDAY !!!    Big smile

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 4f89a5dda4733fe6e978c2bb0051474a
    letsdoit
    letsdoit

Post by letsdoit Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 am

OMG! I HAVE LOST ANOTHER DAY! Shock

Got up today, wondered why the heck is DGD getting dressed & way odd not sleeping in, I know its Saturday...I asked "Why u b getting dressed?'...Its Friday Grams! ... Now this happened last Friday also, I chalked it up to CRS moment OH!  I truly believe that since I have not slept a good 6 hrs any night for two weeks this has taken it toil...I used to be a 'nite owl' Yeah right  years ago when I was first time member of a certain 'flushed fish' game site...STAY up all night gaming...that's not happening since its five yrs now, no quality games being offered (although I have mega games not played) I just can't seem to get into HOG type? Hmm...

Not sure where the hell I am going with this but its getting my old  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Vqozzb soul to an irritated level...I should consider skipped a day & get on with it...lost sleep sucks!

Still need to catch up on emails but the WiFi has been going wonky, Internet drifts out of site...maybe due to the triple digit temperatures has it effect on more than the old 'cloud' can handle...I have been on a 'hug fest' with the A/C...our summer here started a week before the solstice June 21, and has gone bonkers!...Had to A/C on 'BLAST' or the setting my income can afford, was sit on sofa sweating a wee bit...the wildfire which is raging about a 2 hrs drive from here has the air quality on 'bad' so that is an added 'crap day' for me...O.K. off the 'pity party of one' Sweat drop

So U'ALL ...   If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 A2vyau

Will get back as soon as I can... Heart

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 2vk011u

Last edited by letsdoit on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 am

Half Flower 

(((HUGS))) lets

Sweat drop  phew ... glad you are ... well I am   Snicker  

belong to same club of night owls owl

( I STILL GAME ... but stealing is a happier place for me  Drool  )

life is one long day at times

Angel   wishing you some deserved sleep ..  G\'night!

PLEEEEASE  stay well 

HAPPY WEEKEND to you also  ...

hypnotize   sleep ... sleep ... sleep

talk soon ... heart flowers
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:47 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 3c4abf6a2b4495c4c3df9270ab843792
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 75609125205f84db84f59bad300588cc
    letsdoit
    letsdoit

Post by letsdoit Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 am

MORNING ORPH! Happy bounce

Was doing an edit on post, saw yours and wanted to say 'thanks so much' for keeping in touch, it means a lot to me!

Now I am smiling...not sleepy yet!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 26 Hv52qd ... Our Weather Controller! Snicker

BBL

Lets flutter eyelashes

Last edited by letsdoit on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my pic's do not show, then appear???)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 am