Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
Frodo
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Lion
    Lion

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by Lion Thu May 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Kinda hard to be fast with you two & me working tomorrow....sigh....will do what I can or just breed
    Lion
    Lion

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by Lion Thu May 21, 2015 1:08 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Forest_dragon_by_cindyaa-d3etmmg
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Lion wrote:Kinda hard to be fast with you two & me working tomorrow....sigh....will do what I can or just breed
    Half Flower

is something that takes a while to get used to ..

besides ... will probably be a forever egg so are not time limited

just easier (or not) access now

if you can wait 5 hours >>> when I catch next one >>> can send to you, if that will help Hug

btw

just breeding sounds like a grand way to spend the day  ...  YES! YES! YES!

Devil

OH !! you meant the dragons .....  Dragon Attitude Cute Dragon
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Thu May 21, 2015 1:22 pm

No need to send me more

Wish it was just playing at breeding...hee hee   Big smile
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Lion wrote:No need to send me more

Wish it was just playing at breeding...hee hee   Big smile
    Half Flower

Big smile

Evil Grin
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    Oh, and that nasty twerp? he got burned today, lost everything, and I talked to the breeder, we are still on track for my baby!  Two thumbs up
    Well, having got a pair of each of the new eggs, I decided to be a smart arse (that's how we Aussie's spell it), and dip a wing into the AP to see if it looked interesting, and wait a while before getting that last pygmy egg. Mouse Shades

Grabbed 3 nice incuhatchables for me, and 3 for IOUs before I packed it for the night. Okay

Then, you just don't get anything like this sort of lucky week - got up, had spare slots from maturing and hatching overnight, so decided I'd be a smart arse again (I know, but it comes so easily to me!  Laugh) and went to the cave this time to see what's what. Oh, these are gonna be all bloody rare - they've left the cave already! No multiple pairings for me.  Cry

Oh well, I'll check out the rest of the cave - was that a Copper I saw there? Yup, it says "this egg has a reddish shine", grabbed it (ahead of the 12 sleepy heads who missed it), and got a GREEN Copper, my favourite. This week, I've scored 2 Green Copper and one Red!! All on my scroll at once.  This and the burning of the creep and getting another Silver Tinsel.  Two thumbs up

Yup, that sure was one bonza sort of week - oh shit! I haven't tried summoning, it was due days ago!.... you guessed it! 

Happy bounce I GOT MY 2ND GUARDIAN OF NATURE! Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat May 23, 2015 7:11 am

A pygmy, a two-headed and a drake (maybe) - what a wonderful birthday bunch of goodies! I have been so frustrated with how little choice in these little babies, that I haven't bothered to breed them, even though there are some of my favourite (particularly the Bloodscale!) Yay!!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat May 23, 2015 1:03 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:
    Oh, and that nasty twerp? he got burned today, lost everything, and I talked to the breeder, we are still on track for my baby!  Two thumbs up
    Well, having got a pair of each of the new eggs, I decided to be a smart arse (that's how we Aussie's spell it), and dip a wing into the AP to see if it looked interesting, and wait a while before getting that last pygmy egg. Mouse Shades

Grabbed 3 nice incuhatchables for me, and 3 for IOUs before I packed it for the night. Okay

Then, you just don't get anything like this sort of lucky week - got up, had spare slots from maturing and hatching overnight, so decided I'd be a smart arse again (I know, but it comes so easily to me!  Laugh) and went to the cave this time to see what's what. Oh, these are gonna be all bloody rare - they've left the cave already! No multiple pairings for me.  Cry

Oh well, I'll check out the rest of the cave - was that a Copper I saw there? Yup, it says "this egg has a reddish shine", grabbed it (ahead of the 12 sleepy heads who missed it), and got a GREEN Copper, my favourite. This week, I've scored 2 Green Copper and one Red!! All on my scroll at once.  This and the burning of the creep and getting another Silver Tinsel.  Two thumbs up

Yup, that sure was one bonza sort of week - oh shit! I haven't tried summoning, it was due days ago!.... you guessed it! 

Happy bounce I GOT MY 2ND GUARDIAN OF NATURE! Happy bounce
    Half Flower

CONGRATULATIONS !!!  Fizzy Hearts heart flowers heart flowers heart flowers

am STILL trying for my 3rd  .... Gah!

Just got Toby back ... he crashed !!

poor little guy ...

my faithful friend  ... spit take   Hug
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue May 26, 2015 9:15 am

Half Flower 

calling all dragons ...  Dragon Attitude Cute Dragon

and dragoneers  ..

IS GENKICOLL'S BIRTHDAY TODAY !!!  FLOWERRS 

Happy B-day 

Happy Birthday

more cake at the official BD site ....

sneak peek ...

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 2eda94875e9ebd5c7eb94e7b69624e0c
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 am

Half Flower 

am STILL laughing at part of at the description of one our newest dragons ...

Hooktalon Dragons are a two-headed breed named for the long, curved claw that grows on the first finger of each of their hands.

Their skin is tough and covered in razor sharp, tooth-like scales, and as they age they grow a dense, keratinous club on the end of their tail.

Wild Hooktalons live in migratory, matriarchal clans around deserts and hot scrublands, hunting and stealing kills from other dragons as they please.

They are notoriously ill-tempered and the females, being the largest and most aggressive of their kind, will often lash out at their male counterparts in brief, explosive disputes over anything and everything.

The only creature with which a Hooktalon will not fight is itself: though the dragon has two heads and thus two brains, a strong connection between its brains allows them to function as one.

AT LEAST it gets along with itself  ...... Snicker

more than I can say for ME at times ....  sigh  Silly face

is such a pretty baby am sure that the others will endure ....  and understand its pugnacious nature Wub
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue May 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Half Flower 

may ALL our wishes come true  ...

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Dd9c5eaf236f85d5bbb6b4b3269fb76d
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 am

Half Flower 

maybe THIS will help ..  

changing the gender is great ..  Yahoo!

BUT sometimes I do forget which one is now which ..  Dunno Embarrassed

sooooooooooooooo ... Elk grin

I have a wee notebook

on one side >>>  put the codes and breed for new gender assignments

on the other >>> any new names etc ..

as I like a boy   girl   boy  lineup

this REALLY simplifies things  ....  Wink

Sunny Sunny Sunny
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 9:30 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 D8ad9b456f8e916406cc44d0b9d98cc5

and our dragons too !!

of course   Dragon Attitude Cute Dragon
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 9:46 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Ae0c0723cc7080420af93f51e39d8adc
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 am

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 3e965baedc3ac18adda1e5b999271b10

If I keep my mouth shut and hide behind these onions, they will never know where Tweety went..
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 am

Half Flower 

they say ...

smoking is a substitute for sex ...   Hmm...

OMG !!!    EEK!

I     am  a   nymphomaniac  !!!!!   Whistle Snicker 

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Thu May 28, 2015 12:27 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 75d3bd1ba6958ecd211732a718bae427
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Thu May 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Sweet babykins
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Thu May 28, 2015 12:29 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 11ce0ec4bbdd9df7f1e503f1e8836505
    Lion wrote:Sweet babykins
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Wings%20dragons%20flying%20knights%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20artwork%20warriors%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_61
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Lion wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 75d3bd1ba6958ecd211732a718bae427
    Half Flower

pretty  pretty 

the Elusive Butterfly Dragon ... of Love Wink
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Lion wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 Wings%20dragons%20flying%20knights%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20artwork%20warriors%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_61
    Half Flower

LOVE a cliffhanger !!!    Snicker
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Lion wrote:If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 11ce0ec4bbdd9df7f1e503f1e8836505
    Lion wrote:Sweet babykins
    Half Flower

awwwww

what a cutie ....  Hug
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 8115ad5f3ee51f6af06877f496c35dc8

oh my .....
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Half Flower 

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 16 DSC07080

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:11 am