Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Frodo
kac
6 posters

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #1

Frodo
    Frodo

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #1

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 am

Justie, I would advise keeping your baby Nilia hidden for 12 hours, even if the warning message goes away. 
    He has enough clicks to keep him going.   Smile

EDIT:  I mean 12 hours, from when you first hid him.   Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 am

He's already close to that, and he was only sick for a couple of hours, but no harm in waiting. Got plenty more eggs to study lol. And 3 more eggs to send "hatch" vibes to!  Poke with a stick 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed May 21, 2014 10:08 am

Hey Frodo:

the frost egg was there over 24 hours ... 

so criteria for clickability (haha) are the days left ...

had thought was time in residence with us ....

hmm

and love my new names too ... 

Was going to be Blue Bayou Boy but that was too Roy for me at the moment without music icons

but bad to choose favs  (love red and the white ... who said that!!)

Justie :

well, oh yeah smarty pants .. LOL!!! ref ... no ... muzzle for me !!!

are all so different ... Phrenos is such a little   s*h*r*I*m*p !!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:15 am

Justie, your blue egg will hatch in 2 hours.  Your red egg will hatch in 3 hours.   FLOWERRS 

*hugs the little Nilia*   Don't worry little baby Nilia, you're doing fine.   Hug 

And it's good to read about the dragons.  So when you're searching for a particular egg, you can train yourself to focus on only that description, and react when you see that description.  You are doing BRILLIANTLY at this, Justie   Offering
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:17 am

JustTheFacts wrote:
    From above, hee hee... just as well. Don't think I can keep these other two in line on my own!

The pair of us will keep them in line.   Laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 10:18 am

Got a lot of time for messing about lol. Always gives me the edge!  Happy bounce 

How do you know how long the hatchings will be? Haven't found anything on that yet.

Will I unhide the little boy or give him a whole day off?
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:21 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Was only cute because it was you lol. I've not seen the movie, but I'm assuming Frodo was the one that was always saying "my precious" or was it "my pretty"? Read the books a century or two ago.

I love that dragon avatar for you though, absolute must with your nebulas!

It was Gollum that reffered to his One Ring as 'My Prescioussssssssssssssssssss'   flutter eyelashes 

And yeah, love the dragon avatar, thanks   Hug
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 am

Orphaned, Riddick's Frost egg was still to young to add, when I went to bed.  But it's added now.   Smile
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 10:25 am

I could have picked up a dozen pillows today. And a couple of luminas! And lots of other good ones. They would sit in that abandoned list refresh after refresh! And me with no egg slots! Arghhh! So difficult. Want to keep one slot free for amazing finds. But am always holding breath waiting for them to hatch. So of course, always seems to take mine so long  Belly laugh 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed May 21, 2014 10:27 am

LOL!

OH!  Rolling Eyes 

now what ??? Hmm...

JTF started  it !!!

whatever it is ~~~

am innocent ... until you can prove it !!! Belly laugh 

and FRODO, JTF is amazing .. an instinctive dragon mom, like you .

and was looking at your scroll ...

is that where can put our scale babies so can acquire more ??

okay re frosty ... was really  worried as so few clicks and no coat guy beside to keep warm (and no chocolate ..lol!!)

and JTF

you are a good and strict mom .... so kids are misbehaving while they can !!  LOL!!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:28 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Got a lot of time for messing about lol. Always gives me the edge!  Happy bounce 

How do you know how long the hatchings will be? Haven't found anything on that yet.

Will I unhide the little boy or give him a whole day off?

Eggs will hatch at around the 4-day mark, as long as they have enough clicks. 
    Similarly, hatchlings will grow up at around the 4-day mark, as long as they have enough clicks. 
    But you have a full week, so don't worry if there's not enough clicks at the 4-day mark.   Smile 

How long has your blue baby been hidden now?
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 10:32 am

Poor Justie... wanting more eggs, but no free slots.   Offering
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 10:32 am

About 10-12 hours I guess... time has been a bit strange for me today. Kept losing hours while memorising dragon egg colours lol.

Guess I should try to restrain myself tonight, and wait till tomorrow during the day to get the best eggs. Of course, I probably won't!!  Whistle 

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 10:35 am

Named my vampire aZada, because the computer generated tag read "aZsda" ... I think it's an omen, of what, I don't know... maybe I'll bite me an army of vampire dragons and attack the cave!  OH!

Ooops! Sorry, that wasn't me, that was my evil twin - no, orphaned, not you, my OTHER twin  Belly laugh 
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed May 21, 2014 11:13 am

Can I tickle aZada's tummy?   Snicker 

Going for my tea now.  Back later.   Smile
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 11:20 am

OMG! OMG! OMG! MacHellacious has got his wings and he's not only stunning, he's male! Just as I'd hoped he'd be - a mate for Lady Of The Congo!! My wyvern couple!!  Happy bounce Offering 

Yippee!!  Yahoo! 

I'm a lucky dragon mummy!  Two thumbs up 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed May 21, 2014 11:25 am

JTF !! Happy bounce  Happy bounce 

YAY!!! and well done you !! Hug 

your dragons all  look so cohesive ... as if belong together ..

mine seem so mismashy ....

so happy for you all ... love it when a plan comes together ...

Sunny
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 11:28 am

Wait till you see my Big Boy Royal Crimson!!  Big smile 

Yes, it more orderly. But remember, you have all your dragons showing. I've put some of mine away to keep things neat. And I have a plan... mwaaahaaa

My sick baby is the same as your tiny blue one, orphaned.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed May 21, 2014 11:34 am

you can have mine if you want ...

not too happy with NOLA at the moment

where did you put them ??

and how ???
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 11:38 am

Can't give away your babies! Just cuz cross! Naughty orphaned! Besides, mine will be better soon.

Do you know where your scroll is? If you click on one of your eggs, and then click on "dragons" at the top of that page, you will see all your dragons and eggs and info about them. You know, where first went when you wanted to breed.

That's where dragons are kept - you don't have to do anything. Come back here and just remove the ones you don't want on your signature line any more. Or clear sig and re enter a new order for them...
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 11:43 am

You have a hatchling and an egg not on here, orphaned! Where'd you dig them up from?

Anyway, might want to take a peek at your other babies  Big smile I have a guardian and a hellfire wyvern too. These are your two extras! Great minds!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed May 21, 2014 11:53 am

have no idea !!! they just appeared ..

like am being stalked by egg giver god !!!

going to hire an eggy nanny to keep all in order ..

got teeny blue as surprise  ... little beggar grew too fast  ... so .. SURPRISE .. to me  ..
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 am

Must have been gobbling up my baby blue's tucker!! I was so envious! I got blue egg first, but yours hatched first!  Cry OH! 

I love your white one. And the adult version looks even better... my big red and my guardian ones should be coming up soon. Another hour or so. Then I suppose may as well get some sleep. Will be nothing else I can do or see till morning anyhow.

Big Fish is suffering... payday and I didn't even look to see if I was gonna buy anything lol  Elk grin

MacHellacious looks like he crashed from mid-air lol Belly laugh 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 12:13 pm

YAY! YAY! YAY! A hatchling at long last!!! Spitfire baby!!  Yahoo! Happy B-day heart flowers 

Isn't it a gorgeous baby!!?!   Mother\\'s Day Flow 

YAY! YAY! YAY! Another hatchling! Super crimson king!  faints  Yahoo!  Happy Birthday 

And one two empty egg slot/s! YAYY!!! And the pickings are improving!  typingcat
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed May 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Yay! I snagged a Howler!! In less than 5 minutes! (He's to be the vamp's friend).  Snicker 

Gosh I'm good! Um, bad. Supposed to be keeping free slot  Embarrassed  But still got one free for purple egg  Big smile

Um, about that empty slot... see, there was this frost egg!  da blame 

Um... tomorrow will have another slot... for pretty purple egg?  Embarrassed 

YAY! YAY! aZada is boy vampire! (they look better  Half Flower )

I'm hopeless. I can't even take time away from the eggs to eat rofl, or play a HOPA or even answer my email lol. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 am