Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

The Moon Sliver

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Moon Sliver Empty The Moon Sliver

Post by genkicoll Tue May 06, 2014 1:27 pm

The Moon Sliver
    by David Szymanski - May, 2014

Available at:
    Dev's Website
    Steam

The Moon Sliver Header
    You are on an island.  A windy, abandoned island, dotted with rugged brick buildings, ruined walls, old electrical poles... and fires and candles still burning. What happened? Where is everyone? As you explore and uncover pieces of narration, questions are answered and new ones emerge. And as night gradually falls, it becomes apparent that something is hunting you...

The Moon Sliver is an exploration/horror game from the developer of Fingerbones, that emphasizes story and atmosphere.  It features a unique narrative mechanic that blurs the line between story and exploration, where interacting with objects and even just moving around will reveal fragments of narration.  Explore the island, keep your flashlight charged, wait for night to fall.  Discover answers.

The Moon Sliver 9Q4nXF

The Moon Sliver J29O52

The Moon Sliver Pf1%2B6M

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Moon Sliver Empty Re: The Moon Sliver

Post by genkicoll Tue May 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Also from the dev's website:
    The money I earn from sales of The Moon Sliver will go toward living expenses (including the ever-dreaded student loans boo hiss) and toward the development and marketing of future games.  I am hoping to make some progress toward purchasing a Unity Pro license and a Greenlight subscription.

A comment on the GOG website:
    bowlingotter wrote:If you're into games like Dear Esther or Gone Home, you should check this one out. I really enjoyed it

You get the game and the soundtrack for $1.50 or more -- looks like it's worth checking out!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Now out at Steam~!  This one was actually made by a member of the GOG forum, so if you want to talk to the developer, you can find him here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_just_got_greenlit_help/page1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:26 pm