by XeniosVision - October, 2013
"BlackSoul: Extended Edition" is a third person survival horror adventure game with an intriguing story set in England in 1972: people have been turned into psychotic killers by an unknown infection and you must try to help Ava and Sean survive in the quarantined area and find out the truth. You won't spend all your time on a killing spree, but you'll need to solve many puzzles which will challenge you.
Forget any government research labs in which they're working on some kind of ultimate weapon; instead think of something much sadder and crueler...and even if the story is not based on truth, we'll tell you about some events that really happened in the mid century.
- Two game modes: choose between tracking and cinematographic camera.
- Intriguing story: some diaries will tell you about sad and cruel events.
- Two main characters: Ava and Sean.
- Different kinds of weapons, ranging from a crowbar to some firearms.
- Different kinds of enemies, ranging from "walking" to "running" zombies.
- A lot of puzzles which will give you a real challenge.
- Ability to manage items, equipment and documents in your inventory.
- Amazing and immersive soundtrack.
Last edited by genkicoll on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total