Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Come With Me to the Dark Side - Spooky Stuff

jessmom01
    jessmom01

Come With Me to the Dark Side - Spooky Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Come With Me to the Dark Side - Spooky Stuff

Post by jessmom01 Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 am

Ok, this is just tooo creepy.  Genki, you LIVE in a haunted house?  As much as I like ghost stories & investigations & all that otherworldly stuff, the only way I can deal is vicariously.  If that stuff started happening in my house, i'd be bathing in holy water, right up 'til the moment I ran out the door & never looked back.  Just thinkin about it makes my teeth chatter  Shock You're brave!!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Come With Me to the Dark Side - Spooky Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Come With Me to the Dark Side - Spooky Stuff

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am

No, the house isn't haunted... WE are!  These things follow us wherever we go.  It's usually not scary, just kind of disconcerting.

Come With Me to the Dark Side - Spooky Stuff - Page 2 O9fj
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:28 am

I forgot to mention the really spooky part about yesterday.  My nephew was over at the time, and the door to the armoire had popped up.  My husband was just walking past -- not touching the door -- when my nephew yelled out, "Watch out!"  Hubby quick-stepped it as the 10+ pound door came crashing down where he had been standing.  It barely missed him.

After the incident with the funeral home calling card... EEK!  My nephew was completely freaked out (not to mention my husband, then me when I got home and heard about it!)

RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:14 pm

So so so creepy!  Ghost 
    Or are you just pulling our leg(s)?

If not, how do you manage to live there without being seriously scared?
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Well I could be pulling your leg... but I'm not.

Moving wouldn't help, but on the plus side, I've never sensed any malicious intent.  Just mischief for the most part.

djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Genki, I would seriously be freaking out!  EEK!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am