Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo

Post by JustTheFacts on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 am

by HdO

Available at:
    Big Fish

Professor Pierre Aronnax, his assistant Conseil, and the harpoonist Ned Land, have been captured by Captain Nemo, who travels the world's oceans on the infamous Nautilus. Although impressed by the beauty of the seabed, our three friends hope to escape and return to their lives on dry land. Help them escape from the Nautilus in 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, a fun Hidden Object game!

• Fantastic gameplay
    • Incredible action
    • Escape from the Nautilus!

Click images to enlarge

In a Word - Weird **

I tried to play this game three times and couldn’t stand it enough to finish it. In previous reviews I panned it. But it’s a year later and I gave it another go, and it surprised me. Can't say it’s ever going to be my favourite, but it is interesting. It offers a dozen different ways to find hidden objects, has a few easy but different mini-games, and a different use of graphics. So I no longer regret buying it as a DD.

It is very short, though, and simplistic in its storyline, but it’s ideal, I think, for those days where you really are over the standard HOPA fare, no matter how good, and want something easy, straightforward and above all different.

I don't recommend this game!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Re: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo

Post by genkicoll on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm not surprised that you didn't like it, Justie.  Most HdO games are... well... They are what they are Silly face

To the world you may be one person;
    but to one person you may be the world.

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:38 am