Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo Empty 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:59 am

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo
    by HdO

Available at:
    Big Fish
    20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo 20000-leagues-under-the-sea-captain-nemo_feature

Professor Pierre Aronnax, his assistant Conseil, and the harpoonist Ned Land, have been captured by Captain Nemo, who travels the world's oceans on the infamous Nautilus. Although impressed by the beauty of the seabed, our three friends hope to escape and return to their lives on dry land. Help them escape from the Nautilus in 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, a fun Hidden Object game!

• Fantastic gameplay
    • Incredible action
    • Escape from the Nautilus!

Click images to enlarge
    20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo Th_screen1_20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo Th_screen2_20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo Th_screen3

In a Word - Weird **

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I tried to play this game three times and couldn’t stand it enough to finish it. In previous reviews I panned it. But it’s a year later and I gave it another go, and it surprised me. Can't say it’s ever going to be my favourite, but it is interesting. It offers a dozen different ways to find hidden objects, has a few easy but different mini-games, and a different use of graphics. So I no longer regret buying it as a DD.

It is very short, though, and simplistic in its storyline, but it’s ideal, I think, for those days where you really are over the standard HOPA fare, no matter how good, and want something easy, straightforward and above all different.

I don't recommend this game!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo Empty Re: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo

Post by genkicoll Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 am

I'm not surprised that you didn't like it, Justie.  Most HdO games are... well... They are what they are Silly face

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo O9fj

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 am