Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Zoo Tycoon Sites

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Zoo Tycoon Sites Empty Zoo Tycoon Sites

Post by genkicoll Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Zoo Tycoon 1 is one of my favorite games, and I just have to give a plug to my favorite sites to get downloads and information. I think all of them have info on ZT2, but ZT1 is the draw for me.

Zoo Tek Phoenix - This site hosts the majority of my ZT1 creations, and has outgoing and friendly members.

Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums - ZTUF hosts some items I made exclusively for them, such as the candy land packs, etc. You'll find a lot of great creations by other designers here, as well!

Zoo Tycoon Designer's Guild - "Here you will find works made by our Guild Designers. All the guild designers are from various ZT Community fan sites, so many of these downloads are available elsewhere as well. This site was created so designers can share information and get help with all areas of designing for Zoo Tycoon."

Zoo Keeper's Lounge "This site is one of the very early ones and has lots of ZT1 files for download.
    It became a quiet site before ZT2 so there is only a blimp there for ZT2"

Zoo Tycoon Downloads Directory - "The main purpose of this Downloads Directory site is to provide an index to the downloads that are available at other Zoo Tycoon sites." They have a wonderful index from A-Z of downloads available all over the web!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 am