Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 20 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:00 am

The TGT at Big Fish is a family game by the name of Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo.  There is a soft release of Summer Mahjong (also out at GameHouse today,) which is a puzzle hybrid.  The Daily Deal is Jigsaws Galore, and the Catch of the Week is Twisted Lands 3: Origin (love it! Heart  You can see my review HERE.)

iWin has the arcade-shooter The Juicer, and Alawar has a true SIM, Ancient Rome 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is 3DMark for $8.49, and GamersGate's is Iron Soul for $7.50.

In addition, ALL games at AWEM are $2.99 each through the 9th.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 20 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:10 am

The TGT at Big Fish is World Mosaics 7, and we have a soft release of Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park.  The Daily Deal is Love Story 2: The Beach Cottage.  I see that I forgot to mention
    the Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner bundle sale, but it's still running.  Buy today and get Royal Detective: Lord of Statues and/or Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story (LOVE it! Heart  ) for $2.99 each using the code PRISONER.

GameHouse now has IGT Slots Aztec Temple, iWin has the match-3 2 Planets -- Fire and Ice, and Alawar has gotten the first Joining Hands game.

Steam's Daily Deal is Omerta - City of Gangsters for $9.99, and GamersGate's is the Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle for $7.20.

Happy gaming! videogaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Vampire Ventures.  It looks like a very basic match-3 with so-so graphics, but it looks like there is also a battle mode, which definitely perks up the interest.  There is a soft release of Jewel Legends: Magical Kingdom -- another match-3 game -- and the Daily Deal is Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines.  All CE's are $8.99 today using the code COLLECTOR.

GameHouse now has The Treasures of Montezuma 4, and iWin has the Collector's Edition of Royal Envoy 3: Campaign for the Crown.

Steam's Daily Deal is Guns of Icarus Online for $3.74, and GamersGate's is Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords for $3.40.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:01 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Haunted Hotel 5: Eclipse.  This one is not by Specialbit Studios, like the previous games, but by Elephant Games.  Nevertheless, they are offering a bundle sale today and tomorrow -- buy the CE today, and get any of the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each using the code ECLIPSE.  The Daily Deal is Hidden Expedition 5: The Uncharted Islands.

GameHouse now has the Standard Edition of Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows, and iWin is the first to get Spooky Bonus by our friends at Grey Alien Games.

Alawar now has Toy Defense.

Steam's Daily Deal is StarDrive for $10.19, and GamersGate's is Jet Set Radio for $1.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:29 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Flights of Fancy: Two Doves, and the Daily Deal is Dream Inn: Driftwood.  The Haunted Hotel bundle sale is still running through the end of the day.

GameHouse now has Cubis Creatures and iWin has Joining Hands 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sniper Elite V2 for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Rogue Legacy for $7.50.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of The Torment Of Mont Triste, and the Daily Deal is Dark Arcana: The Carnival.  This one is actually a CE in disguise, with a bonus chapter at the end.  Loved it!  You can see my review of this one HERE.  It's a BOGO weekend -- for SE's use the code HARVEST; for CE's use the code FALL.

GameHouse now has Medieval Defenders, iWin has Dream Vacation Solitaire, and Alawar has the strategy-story Hero of the Kingdom.

Steam's Daily Deal is Space Hulk for $20.09, and GamersGate's is Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten for $4.95.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby, and the Daily Deal is The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle.

iWin now has Lost in Reefs 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is Papers, Please for $5.99, and GamersGate's is PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate for $10.00.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Legacy: Witch Island, and the Daily Deal is Farmington Tales, which is a TM/HOG hybrid.  The Catch of the Week is Farmscapes, the fantastic Match-3/HOG/adventure-SIM hybrid, which, by chance, I just started playing again last night! OH!  LOVE this game!  One of my favorite M3's!  The Torment Of Mont Triste bundle sale is now on -- buy the CE today or tomorrow and get The Torment of Whitewall and/or The Missing: Island of Lost Ships for $2.99 each using the code TORMENT.  Just a note that the BOGO weekend sale is still running... and don't forget to use Ebates!

GameHouse now has IGT Slots Bombay and iWin has the word game NagiQ.

Steam's Daily Deal is Eador: Masters of the Broken World for $9.99, and GamersGate's is The Cave for $3.75.  I was interested in this one. Must go see if there's a demo...

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:58 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated (by me) The Happy HereafterSing w Skeleton    The Daily Deal is Northern Tale, which is funny since Happy Hereafter has been compared to this game!

GameHouse now has Jigsaw Boom 3, and iWin has gotten Stone Age Cafe, which

Steam's Daily Deal is Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition for $7.49, and GamersGate's is still The Cave at the moment... not sure why.  As a side note, I did end up buying this yesterday! Laugh

Happy gaming!

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am

genkicoll wrote:The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated (by me) The Happy HereafterSing w Skeleton    The Daily Deal is Northern Tale, which is funny since Happy Hereafter has been compared to this game!
    And the COTW is Farmscapes which is another TM-ish game, sort of. I actually like Farmscapes a lot although I haven't finished it yet. Very strategic!

I'm also looking forward to The Happy Hereafter!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 am

The TGT at Big Fish is 2 Planets Fire & Ice.  This one looks like a simple arcade match-3, so I'm not going to start a topic unless someone has comments for the game.  The Daily Deal is Mysteriez, which looks like an HdO game.  It's another Buy-One-Get-One-Free promo today.  Use the code GOLDEN for CE's, and TICKET for SE's.

GameHouse now has the Platinum Edition of Royal Envoy 3: Campaign for the Crown.

iWin has a new puzzle adventure by the name of Cyto, and Alawar has gotten Rolling Idols, which is a kind of match-3 game.

Steam's Daily Deal is Scribblenauts for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Supreme Commander 2 for $3.75.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:57 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Otherworld 3: Shades Of Fall, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get either or both of the previous SE's in the series for $2.99 each using the code SHADES.  The Daily Deal is the match-3 Cradle of Rome, and there is a SECOND special deal today:  You can get the CE of Myths of the World: Chinese Healer for $6.99 using the code MYTHS.

iWin has the hybrid gameGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 20 Empty Solitaire Mystery 2: Four Seasons today.

Steam's Daily Deal is Endless Space for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Reus for $5.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Surface 4: The Pantheon, and the Daily Deal is one of my personal favorites, Brink of Consciousness 1: Dorian Gray Syndrome.  I love this game in so many ways, but you can see the specifics of why HERE.  The Otherworld bundle sale is still running, of course Smile

We have two at GameHouse today: Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire, a match-3 hybrid that looks awesome (how did I miss it??) and Baking Success.

iWin has Toy Defense, and Alawar has the standard edition of Namariel Legends: Iron Lord.

Steam's Daily Deal is MotoGP13 for $19.99, and GamersGate's is Guncraft for $7.50.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:35 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk.  I had no idea this was part of a series until I started to add it to the Hidden Object Genre Game Index and saw the first game listed there! OH!  The Daily Deal is Haunted Halls 3: Revenge of Doctor.   All games 1/2 off using these codes:  For CE's, use the code HALFOFF, for SE's use the code WEEKEND.  Don't forget to use Ebates!

GameHouse has IGT Slots Wild Wolf today, iWin has 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek, and Alawar has Snow Globe: Farm World.

Steam's Daily Deal is Deadpool for $19.99, and GamersGate's is Plush for $1.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Web of Deceit 2: Deadly Sands, and the Daily Deal is another of my favorites, Margrave 4: The Blacksmith's Daughter.  To see why I liked it so much, click HERE.

iWin now has the Inlay/Match-3 hybrid Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures, and nothing new at the other portals!

Steam's Daily Deal is not up yet, and GamersGate's is the Titan Quest Gold Edition Bundle for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Spooky Bonus, which is also out at GameHouse and the developer's website today.  I'll be trying this one soon -- it looks good!  The Daily Deal is Shades of Death: Royal Blood, and the Catch of the Week is Mystery Chronicles 2: Betrayals Of Love, which I think is a straight HOG (I could certainly be mistaken!)

It's Bonus Punch Monday, and the weekend half price sale codes ARE still working.  In addition, all Gogii Games are half the price you'd usually pay -- in other words, a REAL sale if you are a member of the game club!  The code to use is GOGII.

Steam's Daily Deal is Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine for $5.99, and GamersGate's is Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians for $3.75.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 am

Good morning, all~ Sunny

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Grim Tales 5: Bloody Mary, and the Daily Deal is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by HdO.  There is also a soft release of Contraption Max, a puzzle-arcade-strategy game.  It looks like fun, but I never can get very far in this kind of game Silly face

iWin has Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends today, and there was a late release yesterday of Fill and Cross Trick or Treat.  Interestingly, this game is by 8Floor games, who also made our currently featured game, Shadows: Price of Our Sins... and they've used the graphic of the little girl in the witch's hat!  See?
    Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 20 Shadows-price-for-our-sins_feature Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 20 Fea_wide_2

Alawar now hasGames, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 20 Empty Journey: The Heart of Gaia, a fun adventure-lite.

Steam's Daily Deal is Guardians of Middle-earth for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Syndicate for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 am

Call of the Ages is out at Big Fish and iWin today, but as a Standard Edition only.  You can still get the Collector's Edition of this game for $5.99 directly from Playrix HERE.

The Daily Deal at Big Fish is Age of Adventure: Playing the Hero, and the special deal today is 40% off (retail price Yeah right  ) all games using the code ONEDAY.

In addition to Call of the Ages, iWin now has Style Quest, and nothing new at the other portals at the moment.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit Collection for $4.87.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:28 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the much-anticipated CE of Nevertales: The Beauty Within.  If you buy today or tomorrow, you can get Rite of Passage Rite of Passage 1: The Perfect Show and/or Witchs' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen for $2.99 each using the code BEAUTY.  The Daily Deal is Jetsetter, which I've never heard of, and which seems to be a straight HOG.  You can also get the CE of Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville for $6.99 using the code STORY.

GameHouse has the Platinum Edition of Call of the Ages today.

Yet another Picross game has come out today, this one Zen Mosaics at iWin.

Alawar now has the Standard Edition of Gardenscapes 2.

Steam's Daily Deal is Euro Truck Simulator 2 for $8.49, and GamersGate's is Beyond Good and Evil for $3.38 (which I notice is on sale for the next 3.5 days.)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 am

The Standard Edition of Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood :heart:is now out at Big Fish, and there is a soft release of Trainz Trouble.  This is a pipes-type puzzle game, but with train tracks instead of pipes.  The Daily Deal is Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame.

GameHouse now has The Tiny Tale, and iWin has a new Midnight Mysteries Bundle, this one with Salem Witch Trials and Devil on the Mississippi.  This makes the third MM bundle (that I've tracked) so far.  You can check out the others in the Game Bundles Index thread.

Steam's Daily Deal is Mount & Blade: Warband for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition for $5.99.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:08 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Collector's Edition of Dark Canvas 2: Blood & Stone, and the Daily Deal is Dark Parables 4: The Red Riding Hood Sisters.  It's a members-only weekend sale, with 40% off all games, including CE's, using the code MEMBERS.

GameHouse now has Jewel Legends: Magical Kingdom, and iWin has The Tiny Tale and the match-3 Vampire Ventures.

Steam's Daily Deal is System Shock 2 for $3.39, and GamersGate's is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for $6.00.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:32 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Midnight Mysteries 5: Witches of Abraham, and the Daily Deal is Sable Maze 1: Sullivan River.  I really liked this one, and was glad to have the CE version.  See my review HERE.

Nothing new at GH or Alawar, but iWin has Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween.

Steam's Daily Deal is Spec Ops: The Line for $7.49, and GamersGate's is Dark Messiah Might & Magic.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Fill and Cross Trick or Treat and the Daily Deal is Halloween: Trick or Treat.  The Catch of the Week is Grim Tales 3: The Wishes.  The Bundle deal for Dark Canvas 2: Blood & Stone is now on -- Buy today or tomorrow and get the first Dark Canvas and/or Time Relics: Gears of Light for $2.99 each using the code STONE.

GameHouse has an IHOG-lite called Renovate & Relocate: Miami... heavy on the HOS, I think Sweat drop  They are also having a 25% off deal on FunPass -- Unlimited play for a year at $74.99.

iWin now has the Standard Edition of Kingdom Chronicles.

Steam's Daily Deal is Shadowrun Returns for $13.39, and GamersGate's is From Dust for $4.50.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:21 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Paranormal State: Poison Spring.  It will be out as a CE exclusively at Legacy (tomorrow maybe?) and the portals will only get the SE.  The Daily Deal is Halloween: The Pirate's Curse, a great one for straight-HOG lovers.  All Boomzap Games are a TRUE 50% off (meaning that GC members save more) using the code BOOMZAP.

GameHouse now has Style Quest, and iWin has Knockball.

Alawar has a dual release of Fairy Land: The Magical Machine and 100% Hidden Objects.

Steam's Daily Deal is Mercenary Kings for $8.99, and GamersGate's is Renegade Ops Collection for $4.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:58 am

The TGT at Big Fish is 12 Labours of Hercules, and there is a soft release of Holiday Jigsaw: Halloween.  The Daily Deal is Spooky Mahjong.

GameHouse now has Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park, and iWin has the puzzle game Travel Adventures: World Wonders.

Alawar now has the super-addictive match-3 Spooky Bonus.

Steam's Daily Deal is Pro Cycling Manager 2013 for $13.59, and GamersGate's is Anomaly 2 for $5.00.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:10 am