Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix Empty Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Tales From the Dragon Mountain: The Strix
    by Cateia Games - June, 2011

Series linksTales From the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix, Tales from the Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC and Mac
    GameHouse
    iWin

Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix Tales-from-the-dragon-mountain-the-strix_feature

Mina Lockheart's dreams became unbearable nightmares. She dreamt about
    her grandmother Kate and their old family house being eaten by flames.
    One day, Mina decided to travel back to their family estate to make
    peace with her own memories. What started as a simple trip of search for
    inner peace, turned out to be the greatest, unimaginable adventure of
    her life! Defeat the evil spirit called Strix in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix, a fun Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

• Fantastic graphics
    • Mysterious storyline
    • Explore the mystical woods!

Click images to enlarge
    Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix Th_screen1_Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix Th_screen2_Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 am; edited 5 times in total
    Janie42

Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix Empty Re: Tales from the Dragon Mountain 1: The Strix

Post by Janie42 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm

To update your links:
    Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix is also available from GameHouse.
    I remember it as quite a solid adventure game; I think it had 3 choices of difficulty & on hardest it gave a fairly good challenge & clocked in at a reasonable 5-6 hours length too.
    Graphics & controls were fine & the storyline was acceptably interesting, though I seem to recall that the ending may have been a bit of a letdown, complete yet not a finale-type ending.

I'll do a review for it this week--have to replay the 1st few chapters first!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 am