Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

FAQ - Post your Site Questions Here

genkicoll
    genkicoll

FAQ - Post your Site Questions Here Empty FAQ - Post your Site Questions Here

Post by genkicoll Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm

You've got questions?  We've got answers!

Post your site questions here and we'll do our best to answer them.

Q: How do I change my avatar?

A: Easy, easy.  Click on the PROFILE button at the top of the page (under the banner), then choose the Avatar link

Q: I keep getting e-mails from GGG saying that someone's responded to my post/topic.  How do I make it stop?

A: Sorry about that!  "Notify me when a reply is posted" is the default and automatically checked in the Post options (which you will see underneath the text box when you use the Reply function).  To change this, go to your PROFILE, then choose the Preferences link.  Scroll down until you see the "Display a notification when new replies are written" option, and select NO.

Next, you can go to your Preferences and select "Topics being watched".  Here you'll find a list of all of the topics you're watching.  Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select "Mark All".  Then look to the left a bit and click on the Stop watching the selected topics button.

Q: I Want to Post a Review, but There's no Topic... What should I do?

A:
    This is going to be an issue for a while here, since the forum is just
    getting set up.  If there's not a topic in place for the game(s) you
    have
    comments/reviews on, you're free to start one - just leave the first
    post blank with a "reserved" message or something, and I'll come in and
    put the game information in place.

Speaking of reviews, you are welcome (and encouraged!) to start a thread like THIS ONE in the Lists
    section if you'd like to track your reviews.  It's a great way to find
    your own reviews, and is also a great resource for those of us who like
    to see the opinions of specific members! FAQ - Post your Site Questions Here 364988687

Last edited by genkicoll on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

FAQ - Post your Site Questions Here Empty Re: FAQ - Post your Site Questions Here

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 pm

genki, would you mind pinning the Dragon Cave Info thread for me please?

Unless there is a way I am supposed to be doing myself?

Thanks many  Big smile 

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 am