Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #3

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #3

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:41 am

Ah! No new dragons this month! Been an announcement in the forums. Cry 

But will be focussing on new features including "Dragon Encyclopedia". That's okay, we've got our hands filled getting all the old dragons!

Gives us a month to catch up!  Big smile 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:43 am

You awake? I'm guessing not.

Okay, here's the deal. I will grab whatever hatchlings I can get over the next few hours. (I think I have 3 spots coming up in the next 6 hours). Big smile 

If they are ones I particularly want, I will keep them for me. But it is unlikely all 3 will be, so you can have the others, as long as I can be disciplined enough to hold them for you!  Rolling Eyes 

One that comes up a bit is vampires but I don't see much point in keeping them for Riddick, as he has too much fun collecting his own! lol  Happy bounce  (like us hee hee)
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:46 am

Got you a gorgeous little girl Glaucus Drake if you want her - like the blue and silver one in my sig! Is good for you because even the eggs are really hard to catch! Happy bounce 

And a second gorgeous girl! Black with blue fire! A Falconiform Wyvern! Also hard to get eggs let alone hatchling!

If you want them they are yours, you've got the room, I think you should take both! But if not is okay too.  Elk grin 

Been very hard in there tonight, hardly anything good, when I had room and then between 10-11am, went ballistic. So many good ones, but my next slot didn't open until 11.30!! And so missed it all! Wah!  Cry 

But am really happy with these two! - worth all the effort!  Big smile  Happy bounce

PLUS the green Terrae too, although you already have one!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 am

Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon.

I see a lot of beautiful dragons.  Okay 

I was able to grab a vamp and a duotone.

Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:04 am

Well done Riddick!  Happy bounce 

I have snatched a couple of beautiful hatchlings for orphaned - hope she intends waking up soon! She's always up by now, so of course, when I am waiting for her, she sleeps in!  Belly laugh 

The pattern is changing. Now the first 15mins as well as the last 15mins seem good for hatchlings and short-lifers. But the competition has been, well, Fast and Furious!  Silly face 
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 am

When your namesake grew up, I checked the abandoned cave,
    I didn't see one hatchling.

I should have waited for a red but couldn't resist the duotone.
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 am

I like your high stepping Lassie.

Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 am

lol, it is so hard isn't it? I was supposed to get myself a red or two as well, but somehow managed to avoid it yet again.

There were quite a lot of them in that rush hour of 10am-11am. But I couldn't get any of them argh!  Tantrum

Thank you, I love High Stepping Lassie too! Revolting personality though!  Laugh 
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:15 am

LOL. She's a little willful maybe?
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 am

When I tried there was only 1 red egg in there
    and I couldn't get it, got that horrible message
    about not being able to get the egg I wanted.

Gah!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:17 am

You could say that:

"Hellhorse Dragons are foul-tempered, spirited creatures with tempestuous and violent dispositions. Torrents of scorching flames erupt from their bodies and can easily set their surroundings ablaze. Highly aggressive and territorial toward other dragon species, Hellhorses will tolerate others as long as they believe the association to be beneficial. Such alliances are tenuous in nature and frequently short-lived, as the slightest disagreement can easily escalate into a full-out brawl."

Belly laugh 
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 am

EEK!   You have your hands full with that one.
    But at least she looks beautiful,

Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 am

I love the hot tempered ones. One entire landmass on the map is going to be populated by Wyverns, which are mostly contentious, and Horses & Hellhorses!

Not a place the other dragons go to if they can help it!
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:32 am

Maybe I'll try to snag a hellhorse egg next.
    Sounds exciting. And I 'll send her over to your
    place. LOL

Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:35 am

Oh that would be fun!! Not enough that you've left that vamp spy of yours hanging around my place, now you are going to send in a provocateur?!? You are an evil fiend!  Belly laugh 
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 am

Speaking of vamp spies, I hope this new vamp egg
    is a male. I've got 3 females and 2 males. With my blacks I've got
    2 females and 5 males.

Stars
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:42 am

Some good eggs popping up in the orphanage at the moment... speaking of, where is that minx when you need her!?

ORPHANED, Oh ORPHANED! Wherefore art thou you sleepyhead!  Welcome!  Poke with a stick  Poke with a stick  Poke with a stick  Poke with a stick  Poke with a stick 

I find my hatchlings run in series of 5 or 6 males, then the same number of females in a row to follow!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:46 am

Do you read all the stuff you've missed on this thread while you have been away? I ask because I wonder if I should repeat anything of an informational nature...

For example, the forum announced that there will be no new dragons this month, but instead work will be done of new features to the game, like a "Dragon Encyclopedia" (although why they'd want it beats me, with the quality of the Wiki).

So, did you pick it up the first time?
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:02 pm

I saw it there the first time. I've been reading Wiki,
    there's a lot of info in there.
    Complicated.
    I know I'm going to have to breed dragons
    sooner or later.
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 pm

I try to always read back,
    even if I post first,
    then go back and read what I missed
    when I wasn't here.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Yes. I like to know what's been happening too! I always read it first though.

Yeah, breeding is essential really, because quite a lot of dragons can only be created that way. I figure I'll leave 1 slot free for that only till I get more, and always keep 3 slots open for the cave entrance. So that I still get my kicks and build up a solid population.

I am wondering if it is 50 adult dragons, or any age, that qualifies you for the jump to an extra egg slot and 3 extra hatchling slots! Cuz I'm getting close if its all of them
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Think I'll lie down for a bit, while I wait for orphaned! Tell her I will be back soon  Big smile 

And bye bye to you in case you leave before I'm back  Big smile 
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:28 pm

That sounds like a good idea,
    a little nap.

Okay
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:36 pm

wait !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Riddick wrote:That sounds like a good idea,
    a little nap.

Okay
    it is  ... but careful !!  mine lasted all afternoon !!

and if I stay still will be out like a light again !!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:51 pm