Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Mahjong World Contest 2

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Mahjong World Contest 2 Empty Mahjong World Contest 2

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 am

Mahjong World Contest 2
    by 8 Floor Games - April, 2014

Series links: Mahjong World Contest, Mahjong World Contest 2

Available at:
    Big Fish

Mahjong World Contest 2 Mahjong-world-contest-2_feature

You have been selected to take part in the world's greatest Mahjong tournament. Compete in a series of tours to increase your rating and win on the world stage. Use your Mahjong skills to match titles strategically and clear the board of gold tiles in order to proceed. Do you have what it takes to earn the title of Mahjong Master and claim your prize?

• 120 unique levels to master
    • Play gigantic, 18-layer deals
    • Earn trophies as you compete on the world stage

Click images to enlarge
    Mahjong World Contest 2 Th_screen1_Mahjong World Contest 2 Th_screen2_Mahjong World Contest 2 Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Mahjong World Contest 2 Empty Re: Mahjong World Contest 2

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 am

Need I Even Download It?***

BASED ON DEMO

Sadly, the answer is no. This latest production from 8 Floor is another “same ole, same ole” mahjong game. If you like their stuff, this is another for your collection.

The only things that this game has that differs from the first of this series is green felt table background (with awful purple wallpaper on the side bars for widescreen), music that sounds much more Chinese in flavour, and some extra large boards.

For the rest, I am not even going to list them here. This game has everything you’d expect, except originality or anything to make it stand out, let alone seem unique.

Another monthly ration of cookies.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am