Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette Empty Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette

Post by genkicoll Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC

Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette Farm-frenzy-3-russian-roulette-logo

When Scarlett learns astronauts are starving because their
    corrupt boss made a crooked deal with a no-good contractor, she vows to
    prove herself worthy of taking over the account and feeding the
    hard-working space walkers three squares a day in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette!
    To succeed, she'll need to use new buildings, products and your Time
    Management skills as she grows crops, feeds animals, collects produce
    and manufactures goods.

• Beautiful buildings
    • Fast-paced levels
    • Feed the hungry astronauts!

Click images to enlarge
    Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette Th_screen1 Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette Th_screen2 Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette Th_screen3
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette Empty Re: Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 pm

I have not played any of the Farm Frenzy games prior to this, so I have nothing to compare it to.

You have two difficulty levels when you start: Career or Endless. Endless is locked (presumably until I finish the game), so guess which I chose? Wink

Your goal is to farm fresh, nutritious food for... skinny astronauts?? What a concept! Guess I should have read the synopsis! Silly face

Place crops (click randomly on the empty area on the screen) to feed your livestock. Watch out for bears, for they'll smack around your animals and you'll have to buy new ones... Except that you want the bears to show up so that you can capture them and sell them for enough money to fill your well to water your crops and buy more livestock. You will get upgrades as you go along through the game, such as a machine to powder the eggs, a cookie machine, etc.

This game confuses me. It does not matter how much money you make on a scene, it does not carry over. Game upgrades are bought with the amount of stars you make on a level - the faster you complete it, the more stars you get. While you're on the level you use the money, but not between the levels where you'd think you'd need it Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette 3167270519

I don't mind a TM game now and then, I even enjoy them when they're well made, but I find this game stressful. Between the upgrades not making logical sense and the fact that the game takes a looooong time to load, this is not a game I can recommend.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 am