Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Stasis Tool - Save and revive your glitchen.

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Stasis Tool - Save and revive your glitchen. Empty Stasis Tool - Save and revive your glitchen.

Post by genkicoll Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 am

Posted at the Glitch Forums by Sah:

Stasis Tool - Save and revive your glitchen.

I feel it's time to share the Stasis Tool as it has been out for a while and no major bugs have been found yet. Smile

Stasis is a tiny app that will help you to easily preserve your glitchen to your hard disk and bring it back to life whenever you like!

To install new Stasis and get your glitchen just follow the manual.

It is only tested on the latest Chome and Firefox, so it may or it may not work in any other browser.
    Please post here any problems that you may have encountered while downloading or running your avatar. I'll respond as fast as I can.

Important: Avatar downloads are available only while the API and CDN servers are online. And.. I guess that they will be shut down soon!

Hint: You can try different combination the clothes and the accessories of your glitchen and save them with Stasis in DIFFERENT folders.

If you already have the your glitchen saved with Stasis you can upgrade it by first making a backup copy, then extracting the patch into your Glitchen_files folder.
    (Updating of your saved glitchen and Stasis will work regardless the status of Tiny speck's servers!)

Stuff to play with:
    * Press 'left' or 'right' to move around.
    * Press 'space' to jump.
    * Press '1' to be happy!
    * Press '2' to be angry!
    * Press '3' to be amazed!
    * Press 's' to fall sleep and wake up.
    * Replace Glitchen_files/background.jpg (recommended size: 800 x 600 pixels)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am