Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make

genkicoll
    genkicoll

surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Empty Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Surface: The Noise She Couldn’t Make
    by Elephant Games

Series links: Surface 1: Mystery of Another World, Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make, Surface 3: The Soaring City, Surface 4: The Pantheon, Surface 5: Reel Life, Surface 6: Game of Gods, Surface 7: Alone in the Mist, Surface 8: Return to Another World, Surface 9: Lost Tales, Surface 10: Virtual Detective, Surface 11: Strings of Fate

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin as Collector's Edition /

surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Surface-the-noise-she-couldnt-make-ce_feature

One day, on the side of a road, an unconscious girl was found. She had a knife with drops of blood but was not hurt herself. Is she a criminal or a victim? She can't tell her story because doctors are helpless and can't wake her. Some of them are sure that something mental is hindering the treatment.

To help with this desperate situation, a psychic comes to the hospital, and this is you. You are ready to get into the mind of the girl and find the answers to all the questions. You just need to remember that a person's mind is a dark and complicated place.

The Collector's Edition version of the game includes moving bonus content that delves into the girl’s childhood story.

• Earn achievements as you solve the mystery
    • Collect aura flowers and spend them in the store
    • Watch scenes from the game
    • Download wallpapers and soundtracks

Click images to enlarge
    surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Th_screen1_surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Th_screen2_surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:11 am; edited 12 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Empty Re: Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Don't get too excited, it's not out, yet! surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make 981981812 It's supposed to be out this week, so I went ahead and set up the thread. Every time I add an addition to a game series, I have to link it in at least four additional threads, so I thought I'd do it now, whilst I had a moment to do so.

No worries, I'll be sure to announce the REAL release in the Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! thread, and will probably BUMP this thread for extra measure surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make 2981382511
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

surface - Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make Empty Re: Surface 2: The Noise She Couldn’t Make

Post by genkicoll Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 am

OK, NOW Surface 2 is out! Get it whilst it's hot! Elk grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 am