Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+12
pippi
Frodo
tesamoine
RenaissanceMom
Sportygal2009
JustTheFacts
kac
Ghostly
luvtoread
_DD_
tweetypie
genkicoll
16 posters

Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 31 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Dark Dimensions 4: Somber Song, and the Daily Deal is Island Tribe 2.

GameHouse now has Rush for Gold 2: California, and iWin has the SE of Gardens Inc. 2 - The Road to Fame.

Steam's Daily Deal is not up yet, and GamersGate's is Impire for $4.99.

Happy gaming!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 31 Empty Re: Games, Games, Games! So Many Games! (News)

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am

YAY!!

Frodo is psychic!! 2 FOR 1 SALE AT BIG FISH

AND CADENZA!!!!!! just released. Brilliant game!

Can't wait!! Gotta go spend $$$$$
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:03 am

Snicker  Yes, as Justie said, it's a BOGO weekend at Big Fish.  For CE's use the code DOUBLE, and for SE's use the code FEATURE.  The TGT is Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death, and the Daily Deal is European Mystery 1: Scent of Desire.

GameHouse has a new one by 8Floor by the name of Where Are My Pipes?  I love pipes games, so I hope it's good!  iWin got Rush for Gold 2: California today, and nothing new at Alawar.

Steam's Daily Deal is Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Wargame European Escalation for $4.00.

Happy gaming!  videogaming 
    Happy gaming!
    MorningGlory

Post by MorningGlory Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 pm

What is everyone buying for the sale?  I am using enormous restraint and only getting two SE's:  Northern Tale 3 and Bluebeard's Castle, Son of the Heartless (it has that artwork that I like so much!).  Waiting til tomorrow, just in case something better comes along........

Evil Grin
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:17 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:YAY!!

Frodo is psychic!! 2 FOR 1 SALE AT BIG FISH

I predict there'll be another BOGOF sale NEXT weekend, for Easter.   Evil Grin 

In today's BOGOF sale, I'm getting
    Witches Legend: Hunter and Hunted
    Dark Tales: Fall Of The House Of Usher  (gotta love Monsuir Dupin   Half Flower )
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 pm

I got Dark Tales: Fall of the House of Usher CE  (Heart Dupin), Nightmares of the Deep: Davy Jones CE, Cadenza: Music, Betrayal & Death CE, Surface: Reel Life CE!  Happy bounce 

Four CEs in a MONTH is a lot for me, let alone one day, but I had saved up my game credits and had this month's allocated $14, so went crazy! As for Easter, oh well, no eggs this year I guess!  Rolling Eyes 

Finished main game of Cadenza in one sitting, and it is a really great game. The originality in the demo continues with more new ideas in the rest of the game. And the music! I don't even like jazz and I'm in love with it!  Wub 

frodo, love the blue dragons, they look like they're dancing!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:01 pm

I may get a couple of non-CE's (Witch's Legend & Dark Tales were both CE) - Violett, and something else.   Smile 

Justie, thanks.  I love the colours in them, and how they have their wings spread out   Cute Dragon  Dragon Attitude
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 pm

yes, they look so graceful! Never thought of dragons as graceful before.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:13 am

I think THESE ONES are also graceful   Smile
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 am

Wow! This site looks like dragon-lovers' heaven!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 am

Yay! Emberwing SE released as TGT, will get it with pcc tomorrow - so many games, so little time! I am having a bonanza of game-playing riches this last 6 weeks or so! Feel unbelievably lucky! Happy bounce 
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the SE of Emberwing: Lost Legacy, and the Daily Deal is Ghost Whisperer.

iWin is the first to get Holiday Jigsaw EASTER.  I swear, 8Floor Games has put out SO many games lately that I'm having trouble keeping up with their listing in the Developed by / Published by thread... but, valiantly, I persevere!  Games, Games, Games!  So Many Games! (News) - Page 31 Smiley-rpg001

Alawar now has that weird Castle Secrets: Between Day and Night game... which they developed, by the way Silly face

Steam's Daily Deal is Might & Magic X - Legacy for $16.74, and GamersGate's is still Wargame European Escalation for $4.00. Huh?

Happy gaming!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 am

8 Floor put out so many games because they are all the same. Swap a background or two. Grab some more music. Pick a theme and name everything on the theme. And release!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 am

And yet another game by 8Floor today!  The TGT at Big Fish is Riddles of the Mask, and there is a soft release of School Bus Fun (which looks like a SIM, not a kiddie-based game.)  The Daily Deal is Spring Bonus.  If you buy Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death today or tomorrow, you can get Nevertales: The Beauty Within and/or Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring for $2.99 each using the code CADENZA.  The Catch of the Week is Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love.

GameHouse has a new match-3 by the name of Fantasy Quest: Fairyland.

Steam's Daily Deal is Craft the World for $7.49, and GamersGate's is GRID for $3.74.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 am

The TGT at Big Fish is Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun, and there is a soft release of the "Free-to-play" Hidden Express (at least it wasn't the TGT this time! Silly face  )  The Daily Deal is Runes of Avalon 2, and there's a Tax Day event -- Enter the code REFUND to get "up to 40% off."

Both GameHouse and iWin have The Ultimate Easter Puzzler today, and iWin also has Absolute Solitaire Pro.  Alawar now has the CE of Farm to Fork.

Steam's Daily Deal is Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 for $9.99, and GamersGate's is Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior Bundle for $14.00.

Happy gaming! consolegaming
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 am

Well, I don't know what to think about the TGT.  Arcanika is a Match-3 hybrid of some kind, though whether it's with solid adventure or IHOG, I don't know.  What I DO know is that I'm pretty offended that Big Fish made Mexicana: Deadly Holiday a soft release!  raincloud   Harumph, I say harumph!  Harumph   The Daily Deal is The Book of Wanderer: The Story of Dragons, which I know absolutely nothing about.  *goes to look at page*  Oh, OK, it's a slide-the-rows-to-match-3-type game.  So I DO know something about it! Snicker  All games by Artifex Mundi are 50% off using the code ARTIFEX.

GameHouse now has The Others, and iWin has The Curse of Silent Marshes: Dark Clown Mystery.

Steam's Daily Deal is System Shock 2 for $4.99, and GamersGate's is Of Orcs and Men for $7.50.

Happy gaming!
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 am

Mexicana should have been the MAIN release!   Rolling Eyes
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:27 pm

lol, didn't know you guys were that fond of it! I loved the map!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Mexicana is by Alawar, for goodness sake!  Since when do they not earn the TGT spot?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Good point I guess. The game has been out for a long time. I picked it up at Gamehouse months ago.

They are being quite weird with their releases at big fish these days. It may be they decided to issue it soft because they needed to release more "other types" on the main TGT and relied on people like you and me to spread the word lol Elk grin 
    tesamoine
    tesamoine

Post by tesamoine Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:43 pm

I also had bought Mexicana awhile back at iwin.  I see they are offering that clown game.  I remember I did beta it, but don't remember a lot about it.  Anything with a creepy clown though cant be half bad.  (Well, maybe it can, but it's worth the trial).  And I agree... what is up with the games BF is putting out lately. Not sure how many match 3 games one can have or want.  I think I have 2 and I use then for my brainless moments to unwind enough after work to sleep.  I loved your review, btw, JTF of Mexicana.  I did not know there WAS a map LOL.   D\\'oh!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 pm

I didn't find it till almost the end of the trial either! lol
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:02 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the CE of Off the Record 2: The Italian Affair, and if you buy today or tomorrow, you can get the first game in the series and/or Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart for $2.99 each by using the code RECORD.  Today only you can get the CE of Mayan Prophecies 2: Cursed Island for $6.99 by using the code CURSED.  The Daily Deal is Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette Easter Edition.

GameHouse and iWin both have Sky High Farm today, and Alawar has the CE of Dark Strokes 2: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom.  Snowfall 

Steam's Daily Deal is Beat Hazard for $4.99, and GamersGate's is F1 2012 for $6.25.

Happy gaming!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 am

The TGT at Big Fish is the Standard Edition of Dark Tales 6: Edgar Allan Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher, and the Daily Deal is Easter Eggztravaganza 2.

GameHouse now has TV Farm 2, and iWin has gotten Riddle of the Mask.

Steam's Daily Deal is Next Car Game for $20.09, and GamersGate's is Dominions 3: The Awakening for $4.99.

Happy gaming~!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 am

TheTGT at Big Fish is New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia, and there is a soft release of The Ultimate Easter Puzzler.  The Daily Deal is 100% Hidden Objects, and it's a 1/2 off retail sale at Big Fish, with $9.99 CE's using the code HUNT, and $4.99 SE's using the code SAVE.

GameHouse has a dual release of Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 and Holiday Jigsaw EASTER, and iWin has The Treasures of Montezuma Ultimate Pack, which includes all four games in the series.

The Daily Deal at Steam is Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition for $2.99, and GamersGate's is Alan Wake's American Nightmare for $2.50.

Happy gaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 am