Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Empty Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy)

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    by Ino-Co Plus / Paradox Interactive

Available at:
    Official Site
    Amazon
    GamersGate - or get the Collection Bundle HERE
    Steam

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Warlock_masterofthearcane_0

Manual:
    http://www.warlockmasterofthearcane.com/gallery-downloads/game-manuals

Warlock: Master of the Arcane Beginners Guide:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?606556-Warlock-Master-of-the-Arcane-Beginners-guide-Released!

About the Game

The latest game in the popular Majesty series, Warlock: Master of the Arcane introduces turned-based strategy and global conquest to the fantastic world of Ardania. In a time of chaotic upheaval, the player takes the role of a great mage, a warlord vying for ultimate power. Your mission is to build an empire, expand your borders, research new spells and conquer your enemies. Become the ultimate Warlock and rule over all of Ardania!

Key Features:

• Feel the magic: Research and master dozens of spells, conjure powerful enchantments and discover awesome spell combinations.
    • Ready an army: Command a expansive range of units, all with unique abilities. Mobilize the forces of three races, along with special summoned troops and wild creatures.
    • Choose your strategy: There are various ways to achieve victory: by military, diplomatic or even magical means.
    • Fight your enemies: Engage in epic battles with large armies marching across the landscape. Players may develop their own tactics and learn to use a large number of units’ special abilities. Add some magic to this, and you will experience a true symphony of war.
    • Command the game: Enjoy an innovative city management system, where there are no routine actions, and every decision counts!
    • Have faith: Fight on the side of one of the eight gods. Complete their quests and spread their temples across the lands. -- Or throw all gods aside and become one yourself!
    • Follow the traditions: Warlock – Master of the Arcane inherits all the best elements of the famous turn based strategies of old. It has modern feel and look, but deep down it is a classic game where each player may master his or her own kingdom through magical and military skill.

Click images to enlarge
    Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Game%202012-04-12%2009-55-24-94 Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Warlock_scr01_2012 Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Warlock_scr03_2012

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Warlock_scr04_2012 Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Warlock_scr05_2012 Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Warlock_scr06_2012
    More Screenshots

Last edited by genkicoll on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Empty Re: Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy)

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:52 pm

This is one I've seen my dad playing the past few days when I've been at his place. I was thinking that it looks like something I'd enjoy, as it is similar to Civilization II (which I loved.)

Today Dad bought me my own copy so that I could try it out Big smile. What a nice dad! hehe

I'll be back once I've had a chance to play for myself.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) Empty Re: Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy)

Post by genkicoll Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 pm

OK, so I've been playing the game for about a week, and I'm REALLY enjoying it! It's mostly intuitive, which is good since there isn't a whole lot of instruction that goes along with it. Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Strategy) 2981382511

The forum at the official Warlock site has some great tips, but it doesn't take long to figure out the general gameplay on your own -- it's more of an "OHH, so THAT'S what's up with xyz," kind of thing.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Warlock: Master of the Arcane is part of the Humble Bundle Weekly Sale!  It's a good time to check it out, if you're interested in the game! Sunny
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

I absolutely love this game, but then, I love Civilization, too Wink  I have two codes to get the game for FREE, if anyone wants one!  If nothing else, the game has Steam trading cards... Elk grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:30 am