Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam Empty Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Lilly Looking Through: An Animated Adventure Game
    by SteveHoogendyk of Geeta Games

Available at:
    Geeta Games
    Kickstarter - taking pledges through June 30, 2012

Both Kickstarter and Geeta Games offer a teaser trailer, as well demo downloads in Mac, Linux, and Windows format.

Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam Photo-little

Game Synopsis
    What Lilly sees is about to change her life forever... Help our heroine through a variety of enchanting environments brimming with magic and wonder, as she seeks to rewrite the past, change the present, and unlock the ultimate mystery.  Geeta Games presents an animated adventure for all ages; Lilly Looking Through.

Last edited by genkicoll on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam Empty Re: Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam

Post by genkicoll Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

My brother brought this to my attention when he offhandedly mentioned that he'd bought a copy for both himself and for me. lol~ The game won't be out until next year, but check out the demo - it's very cute, and plays rather like The Tiny Bang Theory, only with some neat perspectives and better animation.

I'm really happy that my brother showed this to me... except that I can't wait for next May to come, now! lol~!
    kac

Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam Empty Re: Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam

Post by kac Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:11 pm

I have funded two Kickstarter games -- Tex Murphy and Jane Jensen's Mobius. You also might want to check out the web series, Auror's Tale. It is loosely based on Harry Potter in New York.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 am

This game is now up for Greenlight at Steam!  Please vote if you'd like to see it get more recognition:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165484187
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh I remember demo'ing this - a very interesting game with beautiful visuals. Though I don't buy from Steam any more. I hope it'll be sold elsewhere eventually.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:00 pm

My brother was a Kickstarter backer, and got an extra copy so that he could give it to me (i'nt he sweet?)  Still, I'd like to see it get on Steam so that it will have a wider audience.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 am

The game has been approved, and will be coming out November 1, 2013! Happy bounce

The Demo is available here if anyone wants to try it:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/250030/?snr=1_4_4__108_2
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:03 am

Pre-order: Lilly Looking Through
    A thing of beauty!

Lilly Looking Through, a dreamy adventure game for all ages, complete with heart-catching story and beautiful animation, is available 10% off for pre-order on GOG.com. That's only $8.99 until the game's release, planned for Friday, November 1.

Lilly Looking Through - Now Approved at Steam 342c6bff167ecd05657cb661be0df39f79cfe4e1_smallFrom the Geeta Games indie studio comes Lilly Looking Through, an animated point-and-click adventure game for ages 3 up to 103. Explore the fantastic, hand-drawn world and follow Lilly’s amazing story, that is presented mostly in the universal language of pantomime, which makes the game a great experience for the whole family. The cinematic multi-plane camera system, fluid character animation, and compelling original musical soundtrack make the whole gameworld come to life and feel like a brilliant animated movie. Pair that with many original puzzles and what you get is a charming animated story that can be just as fun to watch as it is to play.

Grab the magical red scarf and let it draw you into the amazing world of Lilly Looking Through, for only $8.99 on GOG.com pre-orders. The offer lasts until the game's release, expected on Friday, November 1, 2013.
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Yay, hurray! I *loved* the demo, but did not want to go through Steam.
    I'm in!!!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm not fond of Steam, either Yeah right  I don't like their super-invasive game manager.  I'm hoping that the copies we receive (from my brother supporting the devs on Kickstarter) will be DRM-free!
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm irritated b/c I've lost games through Steam. Apparently I opened two accounts with them and purchased games under each account. Of course (!) I can't remember the account info now and Steam has been far less than helpful in allowing me access to my accounts - and games - and won't allow me to merge the list of games onto one account. Not a super biggie since I haven't bought a ton of games from them, but still! So I prefer to have nothing to do with them, and have since repurchased those games from GOG (with which I've never had a problem).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm