Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Graduation, 2012

genkicoll

Graduation, 2012

Post by genkicoll on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, it's official... my eldest is now a high school graduate

What a wonderful day it's been! The graduation itself was only an hour and a half, and the weather was absolutely beautiful. My sweetie got just as many hoorays as the class president, and I was touched by that hehe

Afterward, my daughter, husband, parents, grandmother, and sister-in-law all went out for a wonderfully relaxing dinner. The food was excellent and the service top-notch, and over it all was a pervading sense of happiness and togetherness. It was wonderful.

Meanwhile, SiL's son was driving around my youngest (non-verbal), who would not have tolerated either the graduation ceremony, or the dinner, and when she came home, she was happy as could be - another wonderful blessing for this day

I have some wonderful pictures, but alas, I left my adapter to get the photos off of the camera at work, so it will have to wait for a couple of days.

And now... some rest!

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

_DD_

Re: Graduation, 2012

Post by _DD_ on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 am

Congratulations to your eldest, genki! Offering

kac

Post by kac on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 am

Congratulations. I'm sure she was excited. What are her future plans?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:34 am