Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

3 posters

Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG)

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG) Empty Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG)

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:22 am

Behind the Reflection
    by Alawar

Series links: Behind the Reflection 1, Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge

Available at:
    Big Fish for PC
    Alawar

Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG) Behind-the-reflection_feature

Help a mother rescue her son from the parallel world inside a mirror! Overcome the wiles of a wicked witch as you solve the puzzles that lead you to her lair, and then search a warped alternate reality for clues to the child's location. Dangers lie ahead, but there's no time to waste, so begin the journey today in Behind the Reflection, a fun and exciting Hidden Object game!

• Captivating storyline
    • Multiple minigames
    • Help a mother rescue her son!

Click images to enlarge
    Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG) Th_screen1 Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG) Th_screen2 Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG) Th_screen3
    oregonpandora

Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG) Empty Re: Behind the Reflection 1 (FROG)

Post by oregonpandora Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Did they ever fix this game? I remember wanting to buy it but there were SO many problems. Reading the forums doesn't tell me beans. Last fix on 2/11 didn't fix and now they come out with a second game.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 pm

I don't know, OP - it's one I haven't tried, so... *helpless shrug*
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 am

Varied Game Play Makes Simple Game Interesting
    Sunny Sunny Sunny

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

The graphics are a bit dated, although clear, and the HOs have no animation or interaction, and the music is absolutely maddening, but this is an enjoyable little game, because the different search methods used make it so.

Confronted with a new task, you must find tools and parts you’ll need. These appear in a ring of pictured items. Some of the items you need will be right there in the location, but some could be hidden in a trunk, or a book. Also at least one item will likely be in a HOs, or you might need to complete a small puzzle or mini-game to get it. Occasionally, you’ll even have to look in a location nearby. Don’t worry, though, this is an easy game and indicates the hot spots.

This is not, however, a game for superior players who will find nothing to challenge them here.  

I recommend this game!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm