Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

The Agency of Anomalies 2: Cinderstone Orphanage

genkicoll

The Agency of Anomalies 2: Cinderstone Orphanage

Post by genkicoll on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:38 pm

The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage
    by Orneon

Series links: The Agency of Anomalies 1: Mystic Hospital, The Agency of Anomalies 2: Cinderstone Orphanage, The Agency of Anomalies 3: The Last Performance, The Agency Of Anomalies 4: Mind Invasion

Available at:
    Big Fish Collector's Edition for PC and Mac
    Big Fish Standard Edition for PC and Mac
    iWin

Save the souls of prodigy children and their caretaker who disappeared during the fire in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage! As an agent of the Agency of Anomalies, it’s up to you to find the phantoms and find out who started the deadly fire. Help the inhabitants of the orphanage use their extraordinary abilities to break the plans of the mystical brotherhood and escape! Search gorgeous Hidden Object scenes and solve a paranormal mystery!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • Awesome achievements
    • Collectable items

Click images to enlarge

Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

JustTheFacts

Re: The Agency of Anomalies 2: Cinderstone Orphanage

Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:40 am

Beautiful Sequel To The Dingy Though Enjoyable 
    1st Agency of Anomalies 

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

Following the pattern of the first in this series, you are a paranormal investigator, and you can expect to come across inexplicable and supernatural happenings, individuals whose souls are not at rest, and a psycho scientist somewhere in the mix. You have an Anomalous Activity Detector (Hint) and a Nexus collector for gathering special abilities. The nature of the special abilities you acquire are more imaginative than expected, and while not used often, added to the game’s originality.

This is a beautiful game. Which is well done, since it is set in a burnt out orphanage . The cut scenes are great, HOs clear and relevant, and puzzles often startlingly original as well as beautiful. The HOs were easy enough, both list and return items, but the puzzles were much harder than the first of this series. I skipped more than I solved. For me,  I would have preferred easier ones.

I recommend this game!

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am