Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Empty Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor

Post by genkicoll Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Fear for Sale: The Mystery of McInroy Manor
    by Elefun Games- November, 2010

Series links: Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor, Fear For Sale 2: Sunnyvale Story, Fear for Sale 3: Nightmare Cinema, Fear For Sale 4: Phantom Tide, Fear For Sale 5: The 13 Keys, Fear For Sale 6: Endless Voyage, Fear for Sale 7: City of the Past, Fear for Sale 8: The House on Black River, Fear for Sale 9: The Dusk Wanderer, Fear for Sale 10: Hidden in the Darkness

Available at:  
    Big Fish as Collector's Edition / Standard Edition
    iWin (Standard Edition only)

Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Fear-for-sale-the-mystery-of-mcinroy-manor-ce_feature

Emma  Roberts has been tasked with writing a story about an old haunted manor for Fear for Sale Magazine. The estate has been locked up for years,  but a sizable donation from Emma’s editor has opened up the home for exploration. Unravel the tale of the demise of the McInroy family, and set their souls free in Fear for Sale – Mystery of McInroy Manor, a dark and mysterious Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay
    • In-game Strategy Guide
    • Sensational Screensavers
    • Wonderful Wallpapers
    • Walkthrough (Big Fish)

Click images to enlarge
    Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Th_screen1  Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Th_screen2  Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Th_screen3

Last edited by genkicoll on Mon May 29, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Empty Re: Fear for Sale 1: The Mystery of McInroy Manor

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:51 am

Excellent Game Interesting Story

Sunny Sunny SunnySunnySunny 

BASED ON COMPLETED GAME

I liked this game first of all for its ambiance. I enjoy hearing frogs ribbiting and water falling etc, where appropriate, and the music was apt.

The graphics were great, very clear, although I do get tired of everything always being so dirty and rusty in HO games, and this is guilty too. I liked the way a HO scene then became a regular scene once HO was done.

I also liked the way you couldn't go back to a scene once all action there was complete. This saves so much toing and froing when you're a bit lost. I didn't find the game too challenging, just the right amount of thinking and spotting required.

The story was interesting too, with some surprising twists. All in all, definitely a good buy.

I Recommend This Game!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm