Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

Azada 1

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Azada 1 Empty Azada 1

Post by genkicoll Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Azada
    by Big Fish Games Studios

Series threads: Azada 1, Azada 2: Ancient Magic, Azada 3: In Libro, Azada 4: Elementa

Available from:
    Big Fish for PC and Mac

Azada 1 Azada_feature

Trapped in a haunted room by his great-uncle, the adventurous Titus has asked you to help release him from the magical spell. To do this, you must solve the most mysterious puzzles of Azada. Crack the series of puzzles and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book to free Titus from his prison.

• Over 40 unique puzzles
    • 5 master-level puzzles
    • Hidden clues unlock levels!

Click images to enlarge
    Azada 1 Th_screen1 Azada 1 Th_screen2 Azada 1 Th_screen3
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Azada 1 Empty Re: Azada 1

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:00 am

Unfinished And Unsolvable – Boring! Sunny 

BASED ON PARTIALLY COMPLETED GAME

Azada is a classic puzzle adventure developed by our own Felix and friends. But classic can also mean antiquated. And this is certainly true for this game.

The formulaic gameplay becomes very tedious – ten chapters with ten puzzles each, a lot of them repeated through the course of the game, and every one timed separately. There are hints, but they cost you in time and I never figured out how to earn skips – only that sometimes the game would tell me I had. The puzzles themselves were quite interesting and varied.

The infrequent appearances of skip finally decided my fate. I ran out in Chapter 8 and came unstuck because there was a puzzle I couldn’t complete. What has Felix got against Skip buttons? This subject will be raised again when I get to the MCF games!

I really can’t recommend this game to play, but obsessive game collectors...

I don’t recommend this game!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 am