Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+2
Lion
JustTheFacts
6 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:08 pm

Half Flower

A fine mist rolls over this cool, scaly egg.

\If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 ZOMBE  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 TOWER  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 DEFNS If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 ZOMBE  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 TOWER  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 DEFNS
    orphaned
    orphaned

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by orphaned Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Half Flower

by CCatspaw

Come hither those near to hear of a dragon so dear.
    One born torn under some scorn.
    A gentle soul that no one knows.
    If you look to the sky this dragon does soar.
    On occasion you can hear her roar
    Bold of spirit pure of heart
    definitely a work of art.
    Eyes of fire heated with desire
    if others would turn
    their souls would burn
    for this dragon they set apart
    This beautiful work of art
    She flies so high her wings stretched to the sky
    Her head held high her soul will not die
    This dragon so spry.
    they made her cry
    So you better run and hide
    from this mistress of the sky.

*** original by Cat ***
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:37 pm

Half Flower 

Gotta squeeze in one last release before the end of the year. Enjoy!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 P7g6u If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 FsrNl If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 WkeIL If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 643nh If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 2jqN5 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 2uPUz
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:47 pm

Half Flower 

The vibrant scales on this egg glisten in the sunlight. Found in Coast and Jungle. Sorts between Aqualis and Arcana.

This egg was buried in a sand dune. Found in Desert. Sorts between Sakuhana and Sapphire
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:57 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Merry_christmas__by_karkajou1993-d5p0u4e
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Half Flower

Posted Thursday at 02:14 AM

Holiday Dragon Breeding

Past holiday dragons are breedable from now until December 25 at 23:59 EST. During this time, past holiday dragons will be able to produce eggs of their breed, and have the potential for breeding multiple eggs (though you will only be able to keep one per pairing). This is unchanged from previous years.
    The special Holiday biome will again be available during the same time period (ending December 25 at 23:59 EST). In this biome, past holiday eggs will be available (just like last year). Past limits on cave-based Holiday eggs still apply (the breed limits help page is updated with Holiday dragons during this time to help clarify).

New Holiday Dragon

A new holiday dragon will be available starting at 00:00 EST on December 25. It will drop for exactly three days (ending on December 27 at 23:59 EST); after this time it will no longer be available from the cave. There will be a limit of two of these eggs from the cave.

Holiday Event

This year's holiday event will begin at the same time as in past years: 12/25 at 00:00 EST (the same time as the new dragon), and will run for two weeks (with new content for the first nine of those days). This year's event will have some daily limits, but you shouldn't miss out if you have to skip a few days.

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Gingerbread2.png.65a81fc489db4acfed7cdfa0131c9d13
    For Dragon Cave’s tenth(!) holiday event, we’ve brought you something special—

an advent calendar, with new content daily.

For the next nine days, visit the calendar and open the doors to see what’s inside.

Play games from years past to earn candy, and use that candy for new unlocks.

The event will be around for a full two weeks (until January 07 at 23:59 EST)

and you can open past days’ advent doors at any time—

so there's plenty of opportunity to keep up if you’re busy this time of year.

A new holiday dragon is also available, starting now. 

It will drop all over the cave for the next three days, until December 27 at 23:59 EST. 

After that, they’re gone until next year.

However you choose to celebrate them, enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 RstvsIf I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Fstvs

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Orphaned
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm

Half Flower

2020-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule
    By TJ09, 1 hour ago in News

Past Valentine's Dragons Available

Starting now, and continuing for seven full days (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day), past Valentine's event dragons will be breedable. As usual, past dragons may breed multiple eggs, though you will only be able to keep one. There are no limits on how many of these can be obtained (unlike grabbing event dragons from the cave).

The event biome has made its return, and past Valentine's event dragons can also be found there. The limit on past dragons from the cave (2) is still in place. You can see your current status on the site help page.

New Dragon

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days until February 16 at 23:59. This is the only time it will be available from the cave.

Valentine's Day Event

A special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for five full days, ending on February 18 at 23:59). New content will unlock throughout the event, but it will not require daily replacement.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:37 pm

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Riverside2.png.e14e03df2963ca87fff55b09b389f979
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Yummy If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Chclt

This year, we’ve brought you a new story. Take on the role of a young hatchling left alone at home on Valentine’s Day, and find out what can possibly go wrong in such a situation.
    While you’re at it, definitely grab these new Valentine’s eggs. They’ll be around from now until the end of Feb. 16 (three full days), so get hunting.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:05 am

Half Flower

Updates
    -I KNEW I TOOK A LONG BREAK. SORRY ABOUT THAT! LIFE GOT BUSY AGAIN. BUT I'M BACK! 
    WE HAVE A FEMALE ND UP FOR RAFFLE RIGHT NOW. CLICK LINK BELOW TO ENTER!

------------
    Rules

• Anything you win here, do whatever you want with it, EXCEPT kill. (i.e. - trade it for your heart's desire, sure)
    • You can only win an ND once per month, anything else is unlimited. 
    • Raffles will usually be around the first week of the month. Exceptions for dc events/holidays/Feesh's schedule conflicts--these raffle times will be announced ahead of time in updates section. 
    • Raffles are open 48 hours, unless otherwise stated. One entry per person, per raffle. 
    • Drawings will use Google RNG. Winning screenshots will be included as proof. Pastebin link is provided for reference.
    • Flash contests are open until someone wins. You have to be quick and catch them ASAP when I post. They can occur any time of day. First come, first serve and unlimited guess attempts, but if it's an ND (I might give non-ND prizes), you can only win once per month. 
    • Also taking suggestions for flash contest ideas, since I'm not that creative. Aiming for quick ones (a few hours at most) that are relatively easy to complete. 
    • Keep in mind that games aren't going to happen every single day, since getting ND's take time. If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Happy
    • Fastest way to know about games and updates is by following my profile. I don't post much on forums besides this thread, so minimum notification spam! If you post in here and I don't respond, please know that I still read it. But I'll usually only respond to things that benefit everyone's knowledge, since I want to keep notification spam to a minimum. 

Raffles ENTER HERE (If form is closed, there's currently no raffle happening.)
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:38 pm

Half Flower

Can we offer you some nice eggs in these trying times? Grab them from the Alpine, Desert, or Jungle

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 U54cN If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 N78NT If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 4RM5b If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 SZDM4 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 0bZ9F
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:47 pm

Half Flower

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement
    By TJ09, 1 hour ago in News
    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Announcement.png.3d506fd9830cd6760da185f967f863d1

Once again, the famed Dragon's Dilemma™ has returned (for one day only). Enter the biomes and make your choice—and see if you survive. You may even get something from it if you choose wisely.

In addition, many of the adult sprites have been replaced with vastly better versions, but again only for the next day. Enjoy them while they last.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Half Flower

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!
    By TJ09, 9 minutes ago in News

Posted 20 minutes ago
    This year's Festival of Eggs has begun! You have three days to collect all 60 eggs. Happy hunting!

TJ09 said:
    For the next three days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:22 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Screenshot_20200411-0122492
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Half Flower

2020-04-26 - April Dragon Release

These new breeds will be around for a while, but you're going to want to get them while they're hot. Find them in the alpine and volcano.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 CGDvs If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 DmwU6 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 TLGjj If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 W1ij4 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 RRDqa If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 WupLA If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 KmDB5 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 JGaBm If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 HSa7B If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 G1g0x

orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Half Flower

An aura of serenity surrounds this iridescent egg. Found in Alpine. Sorted between Vampire and Vremya. 

This dull egg feels cozily warm. Found in Volcano. Sorts between Xenowyrm (Astrapi) and Yellow Crowned.

Incubate changes the color of the egg.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Half Flower

An aura of serenity surrounds this iridescent egg. Found in Alpine. Sorts between Vampire and Vremya. 

This dull egg feels cozily warm. Found in Volcano. Sorts between Xenowyrm (Astrapi) and Yellow Crowned.

Incubate changes the color of the egg.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun May 17, 2020 1:30 am

Half Flower

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday is near !

and I can barely wait   Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

the countdown has begun .... 

and in 4 days ...

the joy that is DC  ... the beauty of her dragons

will bring another wonderful year. 

it's almost time to celebrate ... 

but never too soon to say ...

CONGRATULATIONS !!  and thank you   heart flowers
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun May 17, 2020 5:04 pm

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 2752872760

Thank God I'm a country girl !!

Canada country that is  If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 1594567168

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 18831b09f4e55a9c146f43a055ef6dc5
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 pm

Half Flower

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 2020-05-21.png.40ff57b3eecce1e23b194dbd989de955

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 2LTzD If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 CNsfX If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 UFIO0 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 QQhTR If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Ns3Oy If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 07lJ8 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 6k6Wm If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 RbsCL If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 QJFOY If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 PsKbV If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 OU1uf If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 AGrdt If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 ZDaUc If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 K7jXH If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 VsXXn If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 WPYpD If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Vyo2g If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 QqpMo If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 UHDvQ If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 BbJhr If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 B4eZm If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 U5iXx If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 AvNIN If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 GoH4P If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 OUgYZ If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 7NRdc
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sat May 23, 2020 1:07 am

Half Flower

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 D554b5049c5e8dbf1c5a5ace8178b77f
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:07 am

Half Flower

Mardis Gras Lunars !!    Offering

the unicorn-like new ones ...  the Amalthean Dragons       

are Mardis Gras Lunars !!     

how can you NOT love them   lol

the male faces left ...  his neck is shorter and his mane is full

put a lunar above him and see how alike they are

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 IVl51

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 4rx6w
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:36 pm

Half Flower

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release
    By TJ09, 1 minute ago in News

June’s release brings a new breed. Each biome has a unique variant, so you’ll have to do a lot of traveling to get them all.

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 OzrG6 If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 IiaBA If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Jqa4B If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 OXVFH If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 RAs5K If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 SlMzs If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 0Wy3D If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 OsrXK If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 K0dty If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 VYzjm If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 Tt6qZ If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 39 G1KNl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm