Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Campfire Legends 2: The Babysitter

genkicoll

Campfire Legends 2: The Babysitter

Post by genkicoll on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:11 am

Campfire Legends: The Babysitter
    by Absolutist/GameHouse

Series links: Campfire Legends 1: The Hookman, Campfire Legends 2: The Babysitter, Campfire Legends 3: The Last Act

Available at:
    GameHouse (also available in a Double-pack)

Discover  the hair-raising tale of another frightening night with Campfire  Legends - The Babysitter, the highly anticipated sequel in the hit  horror series.

Lisa is in need of some extra money so responds to  a newspaper ad asking for a babysitter. What sounds like easy money  soon turns into the most terrifying night of her life as chilling  circumstances take shape, heightened by the threats of a macabre caller.  Is this all just a sordid prank, or is her worst fear about to come  true?

Join Lisa through this harrowing nightmare as she fights to  survive the encounter. Visit the old Stillwater Mansion and experience  the chills of this urban legend while the events established in The  Hookman also
    continue to unfold. With alarming new characters, a greater number of scenes, an extra mode revealing the startling back-story and an ending that will blow your mind, this new chapter will leave you  shaking in
    your sh

• Experience an all-new fright night in this toe-curling Hidden Object sequel.
    • Join the Babysitter as she fights to survive her unexpected nightmare.
    • Visit the ominous Stillwater Mansion as events from The Hookman continue to unfold.
    • Enjoy a greater number of scenes with an extra mode revealing the startling back-story.
    • Meet alarming new characters and see an ending that will blow your mind.

Campfire Legends: The Babysitter (IHOG)

Options include separate sliders for Music and Sound, plus full-screen and tips.  On my widescreen there are huge black bars on both sides, plus more black bars on the top and bottom Sweat drop

Esme

Re: Campfire Legends 2: The Babysitter

Post by Esme on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 pm

This is the only game of this series that I have played, but I was sort of underwhelmed by it. Is the first one, The Hookman, any better?  Dunno

genkicoll

Post by genkicoll on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 pm

I don't know, I haven't played this one yet, so I can't compare them!  I did really enjoy The Hookman, though.  I have this one -- got the first two in a bundle -- so I'll play it at some point Big smile

RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Yup this game is longer than Hookman (a plus) AND annoying to boot (a negative).

Played Hookman with DH and it was pretty fun, but this game lost him with all the chores and tasks - making hot cocoa for the girls and collecting escaped pet geckos (over and over)? Ooh, creepy! LOL, I admit I still enjoyed it but the cheese was definitely piled sky-high in this second installment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 am

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:33 am