by GRIN - March, 2015
VOTE to get it at GOG HERE
Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries is a cinematic fable featuring a vengeful Red Riding Hood. All grown up, cried out and armed with an axe, our heroine embarks on an odyssey to avenge the death of her parents. Buckle up for a surprising take on the Red Riding Hood tale as you know it, some good old-fashioned action platforming, fun combo-based hack ‘n slash combat and rewarding environment puzzles exploring the attractive fantasy universe.
“THIS IS NOT A FAIRYTALE, THERE’S NOTHING FAIR ABOUT IT”
- A twisted fairy tale story – Our take on the Red Riding Hood legacy is not an ordinary bedtime story. Four years ago, Red Riding Hood’s father Joseph, lead engineer for Woolfe Industries, died in a work accident. At least, that’s what his family was told. All grownup, our heroine is ready to unveil the truth and present the bill for her tragic loss.
- A Rich, Visual Experience – Woolfe's atmospheric artwork lets the player explore a rich fantasy universe centered around a city paralyzed with fear and occupied by tin soldiers. Sneak through the slums, descend into the city sewer system, run through the harbour and escape the city into an evil forest, where gravity, wolves and scary fairies are out to get you.
- 2.5 D Action-Platforming – The tale’s 2.5 D levels combine the simplicity of side scrolling gameplay with three-dimensional puzzles to solve.
- Fast, Axe Wielding Combat – Armed with her trusty axe, Red will need to skillfully execute combos to strike at her foes' weaknesses.
- Deranged Fairy Tale Enemies – On her journey, Red faces some bloody encounters with “familiar fairytale faces” such as The Pied Piper, tin soldiers, big bad wolves, scary fairies and -of course- her nemesis B.B. Woolfe.
Last edited by genkicoll on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total