Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Share

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:14 pm

    Thank you much!  Happy bounce Have so many beautiful babies now! Can't pick a favourite anymore, too many  Wub.

    But Freaky Friendship is my special one from Frodo!  Snicker And Fiver Brought Her Back.

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:21 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:Thank you much!  Happy bounce Have so many beautiful babies now! Can't pick a favourite anymore, too many  Wub.

    But Freaky Friendship is my special one from Frodo!  Snicker And Fiver Brought Her Back.

    Half Flower

    even though have received some lovelies and special ones

    Miss Rosa still makes my heart pound with pleasure ... even when just thinking about her  !!

    looking at her ... is like visual Zen ....  Wub


       sigh

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 am

    Half Flower



    is a glorious night tonight !!

    was just outside and even though cold ... so beautiful 

    shimmering half moon against midnight black skies .. with a tri cluster of stars on Luna's left

    this is as close as I could find so could share with y'all ... when we look up  we ALL see the same moon !!  WOW !!!



    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:04 am

    Half Flower 

    still searching for a closer picture to my night sky

    did find this ..



    what makes this ring ...

    one of which I have and been wearing for  ** mumble mumble ** years  ..  so cool  ???


    it is an impossible astronomical configuration !!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 am

    Clever!!

    And you know what happens when I look up into the sky? I see a burning hot sun! We won't see the same moon at the same time :( Except maybe that same 12 hours a day that are a cross over between your day and my yesterday.

    Oh. I woke up. btw

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:59 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Clever!!

    And you know what happens when I look up into the sky? I see a burning hot sun! We won't see the same moon at the same time :( Except maybe that same 12 hours a day that are a cross over between your day and my yesterday.

    Oh. I woke up. btw
    Half Flower


    OMG !!! 

    Shades of LadyHawke !!

    cue  note2   TWILIGHT ZONE .. Snicker

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:15 am

    Today's Smart Alec Guess on the March Release Dragons' Names!


    "Plated" Dragon maybe "Coated", or maybe "Cold-Blooded"


    "Encrusted" is obviously "Gemstone"


    "Condensation" may be "Submarine"


    You heard it here first ;)

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:09 pm

    Okay, my bets are now on : Colossal (very popular in the forums) for the Plated dragon, Gemstone (duh) for the Encrusted dragon, and Sturgeon for the Condensation dragon.

    This last one is a stretch, but the description of the fish is very similar to the stage 2 sprite, and the few details we have. I thought at first some sort of flying fish, but can't find any with STR - SUN names. The Sturgeon is capable of nice pretty jumping, so that is my basis for the naming - but definitely an uneducated guess here.  Big smile

    (You'll notice I write my guesses here and not in the Dragon Cave Forum thread, where I may get laughed at and picked on.) Embarrassed  Snicker

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:29 am

    Half Flower 


    we have noticed ... Snicker  Whistle

    but do not blame you for guessing here instead >>> MUCH NICER !!!  Smile


    absolutely delighted with the newest dragons ...  are the best yet ... imo

    well, except for Miss Rosa, of course   Wink

    btw ... the following is being picked on !!! Belly laugh 


    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 am

    Aw! Poor putty tat!!! Mean doggie!!

    Someone called the new Gemstone dragons Gemshard, which sounds like more than an educated guess. So now I'm all in favour of that name for the Bejeweled ones, which I call them in my head.

    They look really cute, but the ones that intrigue me are the "Sturgeon", shiny condensation ones. They look like they are gonna be very shiny, but ...

    OMG! I just thought to have a look at TJ's! Stunning! Especially the "Sturgeon" (wish they'd hurry up and name them)! Spectacular! Was not much hint of them growing to be so beautiful!!

    Even the Colossal dragons look fantastic! Wow! So cool!

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Aw! Poor putty tat!!! Mean doggie!!

    Someone called the new Gemstone dragons Gemshard, which sounds like more than an educated guess. So now I'm all in favour of that name for the Bejeweled ones, which I call them in my head.

    They look really cute, but the ones that intrigue me are the "Sturgeon", shiny condensation ones. They look like they are gonna be very shiny, but ...

    OMG! I just thought to have a look at TJ's! Stunning! Especially the "Sturgeon" (wish they'd hurry up and name them)! Spectacular! Was not much hint of them growing to be so beautiful!!

    Even the Colossal dragons look fantastic! Wow! So cool!


    hehehe ..  ruff


    had NO idea these would be so fabulous ..

    am beyond delighted

    as you say, are all so great ..

    especially as can see them larger in TJ's post

    naming ... hmmm

    glad that is their job

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:07 am

    Sturgeons are my favourite. And how cool with they look with the Mistletoes!! And Heartstealers!

    And how cool will it be, having an army of Colossi! And Brutes! And Desipis! Altogether, they be one scary host of enemies!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 am

    I gotta say, orphaned, I've been rummaging around in your scroll - I know, sounds like an indecent act, doesn't it? And I am seriously impressed! Okay

    Your naming schemes are fantastique - LOVE the chicken one! But many more are excellent as well. And you are so disciplined with the names! I start off with a naming scheme, and then first this one, and then that one, become the "exceptions" to the rule, then they multiply till only 1/2 or 2/3 are named correctly. 

    You have some really pretty lineages too, although you probably hardly noticed  Rolling Eyes. We are going to have to talk about children my dear, "I want you to have my baby". 

    Now I know there's something indecent about that!
      Drool Devil


     
    bath-sing 

    note2  "You're having my baby,
    What a wonderful way
    Of saying how much you love me..." note2

    Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:I gotta say, orphaned, I've been rummaging around in your scroll - I know, sounds like an indecent act, doesn't it? And I am seriously impressed! Okay

    Your naming schemes are fantastique - LOVE the chicken one! But many more are excellent as well. And you are so disciplined with the names! I start off with a naming scheme, and then first this one, and then that one, become the "exceptions" to the rule, then they multiply till only 1/2 or 2/3 are named correctly. 

    You have some really pretty lineages too, although you probably hardly noticed  Rolling Eyes. We are going to have to talk about children my dear, "I want you to have my baby". 

    Now I know there's something indecent about that!
      Drool Devil


     
    bath-sing 

    note2  "You're having my baby,
    What a wonderful way
    Of saying how much you love me..." note2

    Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh Belly laugh

    Half Flower

    hehehehe

    and  ... thank you very much !!

    am actually very pleased,  and may I say quite proud of all my children ... and their names ..

    spent a few hours moving all around last weekend so they tell a story ..

    when the new eggs arrived ...    aaaaaargh  !!

    where to put the babies ??? ..


    am trying to find the perfect place to home them ..



    have been watching lineages more now ..

    and even ...  Embarrassed .. reversing acquisitions if are unnamed ...

    if you want a pairing >>> let me know which ones ...

    I just let them play once in a while ..

    snatch and release ...

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:28 am

    Half Flower 


    check out our leetle trees !!!


    HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S to ALL !!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:30 am

    Looks exactly the same to me! That your April fools joke, or did I miss something. btw I have the official names now and they suck

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:37 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Looks exactly the same to me! That your April fools joke, or did I miss something. btw I have the official names now and they suck
    Half Flower

    no ...

    look at it  !!! giggle Snicker

    is itty bitty !!!

    check out "which egg is which" .... I looked for tree as soooo small ....

    thought I broke it !! 


    have not checked official names ...

    I like mine names anyway so ... shall resist the temptation now ..

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 am

    Awwww!!! I missed it! Cuz I'm ahead of you, I guess.  Meh I hate being in the wrong time zone all the time!! 

    Maybe I'll start a whole new game that is played in Australian time! (mind you, we have 4 time zones!)

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:54 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Awwww!!! I missed it! Cuz I'm ahead of you, I guess.  Meh I hate being in the wrong time zone all the time!! 

    Maybe I'll start a whole new game that is played in Australian time! (mind you, we have 4 time zones!)
    Half Flower

     

    BUGGER !!

    THAT really sucks .... Meh

    so disappointed for you as is so funny ..

    make a note for next year ...

    and it's only April Fool's until noon ....


    you forgot  The Twilight Zone !!! LOL!!!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:43 am

    She got me! or both of you did! I have a baby leetle tree! ROFL!!!  Embarrassed

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:06 am

    Half Flower 





    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:13 am

    Half Flower 


        404  Easter Not Found    




    hmmmmmmm .....wazzat ???

    and have seen flowers and more as well ....

    Silly Bunny !!!   Snicker

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:19 am

    orphaned wrote:Half Flower 


        404  Easter Not Found    




    hmmmmmmm .....wazzat ???

    and have seen flowers and more as well ....

    Silly Bunny !!!   Snicker


    Half Flower



    aha !!!

    Posted: Apr 5 2015, 12:30 AM


    VP of Gentlemanliness


    Group: Admin
    Posts: 8,771
    Member No.: 1
    Joined: 3-August 07



    This year's Festival of Eggs has begun! You have three days to collect all 62 eggs (is that a new record?). Happy hunting!

    QUOTE (TJ09)
    For the next three days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.



    --------------------
    http://dragcave.net/thuwed for breeding list info. Do not PM me about breeding, that page has all the answers.

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:27 am

    Half Flower 


    re  404 message

    apparently this is affecting first time users  ONLY


    so >>>> click on all the Easter eggs you see REGARDLESS !!!

    if you look on your scroll at far left >>>> also shows 404 message when you click on your Easter Basket  (so cute  Wub )

    worry not ... click on all you see

    got this answer from DC FORUM ..


      Elk grin    If you are seeing different eggs pop up and not the same one each time, then yes, they should be in your basket once the error is cleared up.

        Hmm...    I believe this happened this past Halloween as well.



    ((( AND >>> with Valentine's Day mate search also ...))))

    HTH


    Sunny Sunny Sunny

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by orphaned on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:13 am

    Half Flower 


    am hoping that the newbie curse is lifted soon ..  Angel 


    the Easter eggs are so varied and so many and absolutely amazing !!


    looking forward to seeing them in MY basket. 


    sometimes I think computers and some programmes are the  CHUCKY's   of the technology world ...   Devil

    nasty little blighters !!!  Meh

    Sponsored content

    Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm


      Zoo Tek Phoenix

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:11 pm