Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Then and now ..

orphaned

Then and now ..

Post by orphaned on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Hmm... 

When I look around and see how worldly and savvy even the youngest kids are ... it makes me rather sad in a way.

Innocence, once lost, is never restored, rather like virginity ...

Growing up, my friend and I were true lambs ... innocent and naive as hell.

THOSE matters were never even discussed at home ... 

and the measure of a "tramp" or a trashy girl could be as simple as swearing !!!    like damn and hell !!!  REALLY !!!

One day Nancy and I got hold of very forbidden book ... human sexuality.  EEK! 

Looks of disbelief and shock crossed our faces ... among so many other reactions ....

and the pictures ...OMG !!!  *fanning self *

I remember saying that no way was anyone doing that to me !!!  EVER !!

We continued reading to the climax so to speak and ... I do believe this may have been the genesis of my left of centre humour ...

I stated that "Wouldn't it be funny if he p*eed in you?? !" 

Which created more giggling and raucous laughter ....  resulting in a parental intrusion and removal of that 'disgusting material'.

Hmmmmmm..

Many many years later , Nancy was getting married ...

Have never seen her so rattled EVER !!!

Nothing and no one could calm her down ..

SO .. I leaned over and whispered in her ear ..."Wouldn't it be funny if he p*eed in you?? !"

She started laughing ... and laughed so hard tears were rolling down her cheeks .

After repairing her happy tear stained cheeks ... she was again the girl I remembered from childhood.

Calm and smiling ... with the hint of laughter in her eyes ..

Perhaps a bit of innocence can be recaptured  ....  a mind virgin, as it were.

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:26 am