Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

2 posters

The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts

genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts Empty The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts

Post by genkicoll Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 pm

From October, 2011

By chance I started the series at the perfect place:  Emily's Taste of Fame.  Here I met Emily, her fabulous faithful friend, Francois, and the feeling of the game series in general.

Each and every day has a new task of some sort, and it really adds to the story.  Maybe someone broke a table and you have to fix it, or maybe kids have been throwing mud clots at the windows - whatever the task may be, it helps you to connect with the characters, whilst simultaneously keeping the game from feeling "stale".

Next I went on to play Emily's Holiday Season, and fell in love once again.  "This one might be even better than Taste of Fame," I thought.  The characters and relationships between them are even further explored, and you can feel the strife, the love and the butterflies between old characters and new, for there are two love interests for Emily in this game.

I didn't stop there.  From there I had to go and buy one I didn't have, Emily's Childhood Memories.  Again, I was enraptured by the story, and little Emily and family were so adorable.  I've already played it through twice The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 3286387481hehe

Absolutely excellent and compelling games.  I am in love with this series and anxiously awaiting the next installment, Emily's True Love.

Oh, I'm not done yet, I am currently in the process of playing one more, which I got during a GameHouse promotion last year:  Emily's Tea Garden.  After playing the fabulous games I listed below, this one was a bit of a letdown.  Whilst still a Delicious game, the earlier games seem to be without heart, so to speak. You've got the characters, you've got the gameplay, but not the compelling story that makes the newer games so addictive.
    All in all, I can't recommend the Delicous series enough. The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 3026146359

January, 2012 addendum:

I bought the Delicous: Emily's True Love Premium Edition the day after it came out, and was not the slightest bit disappointed in my purchase.  While it's not my favorite of the series (which is tied between Holiday Season and Childhood Memories... perhaps leaning towards Holiday Season), it is a truly excellent, well-made and compelling continuation of the Delicious series. The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 737505495

Find the whole series here:
    http://www.gamehouse.com/delicious

Last edited by genkicoll on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts Empty Re: The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts

Post by genkicoll Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm

If you are interested in the game series, don't miss out on the bundle deal! Both of the games are wonderful!

Delicious - Emily's Double Pack (Taste of Fame and
    Holiday Season)
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts Empty Re: The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts

Post by genkicoll Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 am

What wonderful timing! Today GameHouse released the most recent four Delicious games all in one pack, which includes the Premium Editions!

If I didn't already own them all, you can BET I'd be all over this one!!

Delicious Premium Pack
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am

On the off chance that I might have some lurkers here that are wondering, GameHouse's new installment in the Delicious series is being released in "chapters". The first part is free to download (to get you hooked, of course The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 3286387481), and then you have purchase options:

In episodes (which are two chapters each, I think), in bundles (which gives you 8 chapters at a time, and costs one game credit), or you can buy the Season Pass, which gives you all 25 episodes, but with a hefty price tag of $24.99 The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 3772091645

Since I have some game credits, I opted for the bundle option. Be aware that the game is still in the release process, with a new episode being released every Friday. At the time of this post, the game has been released up to episode 7.

I have decided to wait until it is all released to start playing, but I've watched my eldest play it some, and I am dying to get in there and play it for myself The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 1375321671 I know it would be even harder to have this stop-and-go, wait-for-the-new-release process, so I wait... and wait and wait. haha

Check it out for yourself here: Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Great news from GameHouse - we are now getting Emily's Wonder Wedding TWICE weekly, on Tuesdays and Fridays Happy bounce

Read all about it in GH's post here:
    http://www.gamehouse.com/forums/support-forum/Emilys-Wonder-Wedding-Now-2-Episodes-per-Week-id42465
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Good news for us Delicious fans!  The new game will be out (maybe later this month? OH!  ) soon~!

The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 10670149_516008875169310_1450368460736230316_n

More good news is that it will NOT be episodic!  Whee~!  Happy bounce 
    From the Delicious Facebook Page:

You'll be able to play the full game version right away without having to wait for an episode every week!

I'm looking forward to it!  It's the one game a year that I am willing to pay full price for Sunny
    The Delicious (Emily) TM Series -- Thoughts 10384127_513958212041043_1167206936177789145_n
    tesamoine
    tesamoine

Post by tesamoine Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:33 pm

YAYYYYYY !!!!!!  Happy bounce   I LOVE this series !!!!!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:44 am

Awww Cry

from Delicious Facebook page wrote:Finally we can give you a more precise release date for Delicious - Emily's New Beginning. We expect to launch the new game at the beginning of December!

We know you can't wait, but it's almost here!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:51 am

From the official Facebook page:
    Finally we can give you the exact release date for Delicious – Emily’s New Beginning:

We’ll release the game on 3 December!

FunPass and FunTicket players on Zylom and GameHouse are in luck, they get access two weeks early, and can enjoy the game as of 19 November.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 am