Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+6
JustTheFacts
RenaissanceMom
Lion
Sable
Riddick
Frodo
10 posters

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 28 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:23 am

Click on it then, Lion, and it is all yours! I picked it up for free in one of the trading threads and thought of you guys!  Smile

The non-breedables are such fun to have!

Good Golly Miss Molly (Miss Molly or Molly for short) is settling in as if she always knew this was her house. The other girls are still a bit hostile, but her attitude seems to be "that's alright, they may not like me, but I like them!"

Tobie, the big fat Bengal bully has been adopted by the little one.  Snicker
    She follows me around everywhere, unless Tobie is in sight, then she follows him. He's getting a little over being chewed on his tail, but he's being a remarkably wonderful boy about her, and even shares his food with her!!

She is pretty, well mannered and very cuddlesome, so I couldn't ask for a better kitten. She doesn't even break things!  OH!
    Lion
    Lion

If I were a dragon ... I would look like this .. - Page 28 Empty Re: If I were a dragon ... I would look like this ..

Post by Lion Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:35 am

Just not doing dragons right now, but thanks!  Thought you meant real cheese!  Glad little Miss Molly doing well & good for Toby to v]be the ambassador for her!  My Tango is like that with newbies....even taught Luna (female) how to spray!  Grrrrrrr.....Ok, eyes getting tired....back to try & sleep some more. Thanks for news on Miss Molly!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Would any dragoneer like some cheese?

Claim my cheese!  Not you orphaned! You've got more than me lol Belly laugh
    Half Flower

Cow-moo

EEK!

Snicker HugBelly laugh
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:56 am

Half Flower 

HAPPY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY , EVERYONE !!!!

ENJOY !!  ENJOY !!!  ENJOY !!!!  

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer 

hehehehehehe  Snicker

Evil Grin

and while everyone is watching the game  .....

I can steal eggs plus ... unobstructed  .... to my heart's content and delight !!!  Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce Happy bounce

bwahahaha  Belly laugh
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 am

Knew it was Superbowl Sunday, but didn't even know who was playing....dogs vs cats.....cats vs rats?  Hee hee!  Used to watch with guys I was with as we always had good food we made....sigh....no longer!

Keep your stealing gloves warmed up orphaned & GO FOR IT!!!!!!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:21 am

Lion wrote:Knew it was Superbowl Sunday, but didn't even know who was playing....dogs vs cats.....cats vs rats?  Hee hee!  Used to watch with guys I was with as we always had good food we made....sigh....no longer!

Keep your stealing gloves warmed up orphaned & GO FOR IT!!!!!!
    Half Flower

ALWAYS !!!!  LOL!!

Evil Grin

hey, sweet pea ..

wish you availed yourself of JustTheFacts's kind offer !!

these little buggers are soooooooooooooo hard to get !!!

and you do not have to be here all the time to enjoy the pleasures of dragons !!

many are infrequenters .....

as Dragon nanny ... I would have watched over the baby ... as would Justie and our beloved Dragon Mistress ...
    Lion
    Lion

Post by Lion Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 am

Ok was 12 at nite/morning & I was kinda out of it...just couldn't sleep!  What do I know at that hour??????  Absolutely nuthin'
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:38 am

Lion wrote:Ok was 12 at nite/morning & I was kinda out of it...just couldn't sleep!  What do I know at that hour??????  Absolutely nuthin'
    Half Flower

LOL!!

at least you were awake enough to BE out of it !!!

I have been having a love affair with the inside of my eyelids most of the weekend !!

aaaaaaaaaaaah !!!  Silly face

loverly !!!

you should practice the first rule of IMPROV!!

always say YES !!!!

more doors opened that way !!

easier to change from a yes to a no !!

Wink
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:15 am

JustTheFacts wrote: non-breedables are such fun to have!    HUMAN OR ANIMAL ??? EEK! Belly laugh

Good Golly Miss Molly (Miss Molly or Molly for short) is settling in as if she always knew this was her house. The other girls are still a bit hostile, but her attitude seems to be "that's alright, they may not like me, but I like them!"

She follows me around everywhere, unless Tobie is in sight, then she follows him. He's getting a little over being chewed on his tail, but he's being a remarkably wonderful boy about her, and even shares his food with her!!

She is pretty, well mannered and very cuddlesome, so I couldn't ask for a better kitten. She doesn't even break things!  OH!
    Half Flower

am absolutely over the moon (howwwwwwwwl!!) delighted that Miss Molly is there with and for you !! Hug

sometimes heartache can be eased with another love ... Wub
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:41 am

Half Flower 

Daily Meditation:

“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.”  ― Anaïs Nin

Hmm... 

WOW !!!!!!!!!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 am

orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote: non-breedables are such fun to have!    HUMAN OR ANIMAL ??? EEK! Belly laugh

Half Flower

am absolutely over the moon (howwwwwwwwl!!) delighted that Miss Molly is there with and for you !! Hug

Yes, her presence is very soothing. And when she plays with Fiver's collar, at least I know the tinkling is real, not phantoms in my head/heart. Heart
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:55 am

JustTheFacts wrote:
    orphaned wrote:

Half Flower

Yes, her presence is very soothing. And when she plays with Fiver's collar, at least I know the tinkling is real, not phantoms in my head/heart. Heart

Half Flower

but tinkling ... either way ... is GOOD    Offering

means another Angel got wings !!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:16 pm

For only the nicest dragoneers

Be nine to my egg!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:19 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:For only the nicest dragoneers

Be nine to my egg!
    Half Flower

vos is los ????  nine ???  ROFL !!! Hug

hey ... I would NEVER touch you there !!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:20 pm

OKay, I am going to the cave etc for CB Black and CB Magma, should anyone want to help me in this errand of mercy
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:OKay, I am going to the cave etc for CB Black and CB Magma, should anyone want to help me in this errand of mercy

CHECK >>>> DONE !!

silly !!!

nono nono nono

Chicken Dance   >>> should be headless and then would be your double !!!  ROFLMAO !!

am crying with laughter now !!!

GEESH !!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:28 pm

that mean you found one or you are gonna find one?
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Half Flower 

between you and LION >>>> may never be able to wear mascara again !!

Yahoo! 

Cry  tears of laughter  ....... hehehehe
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:that mean you found one or you are gonna find one?
    Half Flower

HUH ????
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Me wantum CB Black and CB Magma. Me needum do big pella magiks!! Get 5 eggs out of 2!! Must workum hocus pocus in cave!!

You extra fine grabber grab me magik dragons yes?
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Half Flower 

whatchu talking about Willis ???

think we are talking about 3 different things !!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Well, my bit is simple. Now I have an empty slot I must fulfil my contract to find a caveborn Black and a caveborn Magma dragon. one of each. For this I will get 5 different eggs with interesting lineages. 

But I have to find them. And I am enlisting all recent recipients of dragon eggs and asking them to help look too, and get a prize  Big smile
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Don't worry about the Black, I just got one! lol

Now no room again here either

Have to talk to trader about giving me the eggs in bits and pieces.
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Don't worry about the Black, I just got one! lol

Now no room again here either

Have to talk to trader about giving me the eggs in bits and pieces.
    Half Flower

scuse please, missy lady !!

YOU CLAZY !!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Not a problem - can't send cave eggs by teleport for 5 hours - by then or shortly after, will have 4 hatchlings mature and 5 egg hatch!!

Thank you Draco, you've done it again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm