Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

+4
kac
JustTheFacts
pippi
genkicoll
8 posters

Satinav & Memoria Group Play-throughs?

pippi
    pippi

Satinav & Memoria Group Play-throughs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Satinav & Memoria Group Play-throughs?

Post by pippi Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 am

I would be willing to host a Chains of Satinav group play through in March (preferably beginning 9th March) and a Memoria play through in April ... But I have never played either game so I'll be discovering answers with everybody else.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Satinav & Memoria Group Play-throughs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Satinav & Memoria Group Play-throughs?

Post by genkicoll Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 am

Hi, Yolanded, nice to see you again~

Pippi, that sounds great.  Let's set up CoS to begin on March 9th, and Memoria for some time in April.  I'll be happy to set up the threads to get us started (though will wait 'til it's time to start.)
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 am

YAY!!!  Happy bounce 

Thanks Genki!

Hi Yolanded, I remember you from BFG.  I hope you join us!

Hey Esme, will you join us?  I hear these are more, um, practical games, though I am sure you can create excellent commentary even within the awful conditions actual physics and logic impose!  devilish grin

Hey Justie - I'm pulling you away from those Dragons to join us.  Fo' reelz I'm dragging you outta that cave!  It's going to be a fabulous  Party We need you too!  Start looking for me to Sherlock  through that cave to find you and drag you to the surface.   Elk grin

DJ, RMom, Luvto, Frodo ... and everybody else, the invitation is open, Come One, Come All!
    djrum
    djrum

Post by djrum Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Thanks for the invite, pippi! Big smile

I'm still dealing with those stupid super puzzles in MCF: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove. Stars
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Oh, DJ you'll get through DG,SG by 9 March!  I'm sure of it! 

I'm at the point I think Zero is warm.  We're supposed to get temperatures warm enough for snow late weekend / early next week ... it's gonna feel like a day at the beach!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Hooray!  I just heard that Rmom will be joining us for our Group Play of Satinav! Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 pm

da blame   Okay pippi! I'm in! 

But I warn you, I'm having trouble maintaining focus on a simple HO game like Midnight Castle, when it comes to these games, I have not managed to finish one since I came back online a couple of years ago. I used to be able to play them, but they're a lot more sophisticated now.

Frankly, they scare me!   backaway  

So be prepared to see a lot of  SOS!

Ohm

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Don't worry, Justie -- that's the beauty of a group play-through!  We can ask each other questions instead of relying on a walkthrough!  I've already added some helpful information to the second post of each group play thread, and that info should help a lot :D
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 am

And I'll be right there with you, justie, trying to figure things out.  I am SOOOO glad you're joining in! 

Happy bounce Sunny Clap Two thumbs up
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Well, I've downloaded both games, they're so big! I'm looking forward to doing something a bit different,and hope I can stick with it this time.
    RenaissanceMom
    RenaissanceMom

Post by RenaissanceMom Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Popping in to say I'm excited to be joining you all! YES!
    I will prob be the slowest in the bunch, though. Big smile
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm

It's so nice to see you posting again, RM! Big smile  I've conned... err... convinced at least one GOG friend to join us, too. Sunny
    pippi
    pippi

Post by pippi Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:25 pm

OOH - Genki and RM - y'all hang out at GOG?  Where?  I'm a total n00b in the forums there, even though I've been registered there longer than here I think!
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm not sure about RM, but I'm on the GOG forums regularly Smile

Here are a few of my favorite threads:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 am

Tomorrow's the day that we start Satinav, so be sure you've got it downloaded/installed~!  Here's a link to the group play thread:
    The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav Group Play-through
    marianne
    marianne

Post by marianne Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

I recently played The Dark Eye, so I won't be joining in on that one, but I bought Memoria, have it dled and am excited about joining the group play.    Big smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm