Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    Here There Be Dragons!

    Share

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 am

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Cool!  Happy bounce Now for a good egg for E if those blinking eggs ever hatch! I swear time has stood still tonight. Yeah right 

    will be 3 hatching in less than an hour !!

    patience ..... Hug



    is room for 1 egg !!!

    3 slots now  ...

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:07 am

    4 egg slots actually lol


    But full house, same as me. We can only do exact same number each for a swap. 2 for 2 etc.

    Anyway, am still working on next step - getting you a shorter term egg and/or snatchie.. because you don't have anything happening now for onver one day!!  OH! Cry 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:15 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:4 egg slots actually lol


    But full house, same as me. We can only do exact same number each for a swap. 2 for 2 etc.

    Anyway, am still working on next step - getting you a shorter term egg and/or snatchie.. because you don't have anything happening now for onver one day!!  OH! Cry 

    shall leave in your capable hands

    remember  2  vamps will leave soon .... to daddy ...

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

    true. that will make a difference. Before you nod off or go off to get something done, would you please put my two up for a trade. Then I can respond whether you are around or not and you can settle whether I am around or not.  Big smile 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:24 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:true. that will make a difference. Before you nod off or go off to get something done, would you please put my two up for a trade. Then I can respond whether you are around or not and you can settle whether I am around or not.  Big smile 

    am not moving from here

    been watching news ....................

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:25 am

    IDJIT!!!!  rollingpin NO NEWS!!!!

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:29 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:IDJIT!!!!  rollingpin NO NEWS!!!!



    is good news !!!! Belly laugh  BUMP!

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:41 am

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:IDJIT!!!!  rollingpin NO NEWS!!!!



    is good news !!!! Belly laugh  BUMP!

    are we trading --- 2 way again ????

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

    yes must be two-way. this time you must initiate again because I have no available magi.

    If you put the two of mine up for trade, I can send you a different 3 and a present for you - as soon as I get it! lol.

    If you've at least sset up the trade, doesn't matter if you nod off. And doesn't matter if it takes me a while to get the pressie for you. I can just do when ready.  Big smile 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:yes must be two-way. this time you must initiate again because I have no available magi.

    If you put the two of mine up for trade, I can send you a different 3 and a present for you - as soon as I get it! lol.

    If you've at least sset up the trade, doesn't matter if you nod off. And doesn't matter if it takes me a while to get the pressie for you. I can just do when ready.  Big smile 

    okay

    just wanted to double check ...

    shall do now ...

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:52 am

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:yes must be two-way. this time you must initiate again because I have no available magi.

    If you put the two of mine up for trade, I can send you a different 3 and a present for you - as soon as I get it! lol.

    If you've at least sset up the trade, doesn't matter if you nod off. And doesn't matter if it takes me a while to get the pressie for you. I can just do when ready.  Big smile 

    okay

    just wanted to double check ...

    shall do now ...

    DONE !!! Half Flower  Half Flower  Half Flower  Hug

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am

    Do you like your kangaroo? Isn't he adorable?  Wub

    Cool bananas!

    Now need the link so I can use when able...

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:55 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Do you like your kangaroo? Isn't he adorable?  Wub

    Cool bananas!

    Now need the link so I can use when able...

    is absolutely delightful !!

    still noodling names ...

    oh .. link /// missing .... LOL!!!

    oops /// sorry  Belly laugh

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:57 am

    [th]3243418[/th]
    Jun 20, 2014 12:50:37 pm EDTTrade (0 offers)




    oops .... be back ... duh !!! Huh?

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:58 am

    okay, messy, but it works!  Okay 

    A snatching we will go, a snatching we shall go!

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 am

    link.     http://dragcave.net/teleport/4bc9474f536052efd165f45e9dab5c0b

    You can do so with the following HTML/BBCode:
    Direct Link
    http://dragcave.net/teleport/4bc9474f536052efd165f45e9dab5c0b HTML code
    <a href="http://dragcave.net/teleport/4bc9474f536052efd165f45e9dab5c0b">Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!</a> BBCode (for forums)
    Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
    Back to Active Transfers

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 pm

    Why don't you just copy and paste the BBC code link? It's all you need.

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 pm

    Ooooops!! Fell asleep!!  Oops! 

    Off to the hunt!!  Sherlock 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:Ooooops!! Fell asleep!!  Oops! 

    Off to the hunt!!  Sherlock 
    so is your fault!!!  lol!!!  (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) Dunno

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:53 pm

    Well that didn't take long... have a Golden Wyvern for you - the one that matches Tyrone's Crown etc. I incubated it, so will hatch in a few hours  Big smile  Is happy present for you.

    Plus, could you please hold till tomorrow my Pillow hatchling. We are both gonna be bored out of our minds, well, I will, you have pix, because neither of us has anything maturing for AGES and AGES now! Cry 

    You should have my offer in Active Transfers now!  BUMP! 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:00 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:Well that didn't take long... have a Golden Wyvern for you - the one that matches Tyrone's Crown etc. I incubated it, so will hatch in a few hours  Big smile  Is happy present for you.

    Plus, could you please hold till tomorrow my Pillow hatchling. We are both gonna be bored out of our minds, well, I will, you have pix, because neither of us has anything maturing for AGES and AGES now! Cry 

    You should have my offer in Active Transfers now!  BUMP! 

    truer words ... lol !!

    I never plan to mature ... Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh 

    shall go get ... YIPPEE !! Hug  Okay  Half Flower

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:03 pm

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Well that didn't take long... have a Golden Wyvern for you - the one that matches Tyrone's Crown etc. I incubated it, so will hatch in a few hours  Big smile  Is happy present for you.

    Plus, could you please hold till tomorrow my Pillow hatchling. We are both gonna be bored out of our minds, well, I will, you have pix, because neither of us has anything maturing for AGES and AGES now! Cry 

    You should have my offer in Active Transfers now!  BUMP! 

    truer words ... lol !!

    I never plan to mature ... Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh 

    shall go get ... YIPPEE !! Hug  Okay  Half Flower



    YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE !!!!

    got 'em !!! Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce 

    oh ... thank you !! Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Half Flower  Half Flower  Half Flower

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:05 pm

    WHAT!!!!! The incubation factor has been removed!  Tantrum  dirtywords 

    Your Golden egg will now take 5days3hours, and I wasted an incubate on it!! Bloody hell! How mean!!!  rollingpin 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6118
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:09 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:WHAT!!!!! The incubation factor has been removed!  Tantrum  dirtywords 

    Your Golden egg will now take 5days3hours, and I wasted an incubate on it!! Bloody hell! How mean!!!  rollingpin 

    huh ???

     Belly laugh

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 pm

    I incubated your Golden Wyvern egg, so it only had 4days3hours left to go - in other words, 3 hours to hatching.

    But when transferred, must have lifted the incubation effect! Now is back to 5days3hours!!! WAH!!!  Cry Make egg hatch sooner was special gift for orphaned!!! WAH!!!  Cry 

    Sponsored content

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 pm


      Zoo Tek Phoenix

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 pm