Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

Steam's Summer Sale, 2014

genkicoll
    genkicoll

Steam's Summer Sale, 2014 Empty Steam's Summer Sale, 2014

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 am

No official e-mail about the sale yet, but IT HAS BEGUN! Happy bounce

There are nine daily deals and four flash deals up.

Stay tuned!

http://store.steampowered.com/
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Steam's Summer Sale, 2014 Empty Re: Steam's Summer Sale, 2014

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:55 am

The Steam Summer Sale Starts Now!

The Steam Summer Sale is here! For the next ten days, take advantage of huge savings throughout our store on thousands of games. Check back often to see our eight-hour Flash Sales. You can even help select what goes on sale with our Community's Choice Flash Sales.

More than a hundred products will be featured as Daily Deals throughout the sale, with new deals popping up every 24 hours.

Today's Daily Deals include:

In addition to the sale is the bonus Steam Summer Adventure. Collect, trade, and craft 10 Summer Adventure cards that can only be earned during the sale. Players can earn in-game items, community rewards, and points for their team by crafting badges throughout the sale. At the end of each day, the team with the most points wins.

30 randomly selected members of the winning team who contributed points by crafting badges that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist. Players are randomly assigned to one of five teams and through crafting can earn tokens which grant bonus points, steal points from other teams, or switch the player to a different team. All the details on how to participate in the Summer Adventure can be found here.

The Steam Summer Sale will run from now until 10AM PDT, June 30th. Complete information on Daily Deals, Flash Sales, Community's Choice and more can be found here.
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 pm

The first three Blackwell games are on sale for $1.24 each, in case anyone doesn't have them, yet Elk grin
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 pm

The Steam Summer Sale continues today. Take advantage of huge savings throughout our store on thousands of games. Check back often to see our eight-hour Flash Sales and help select what goes on sale next with our Community's Choice Flash Sales.

More than a hundred products will be featured as Daily Deals throughout the sale, with new deals popping up every 24 hours.

Today's Daily Deals include:
    genkicoll
    genkicoll

Post by genkicoll Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:19 pm

My take from the sale thus far:

The Walking Dead: Season 2 $12.49
    Coma:Mortuary
    (Episode 1) $0.59
    Real Horror Stories Ultimate Edition $0.29
    Millie $1.35
    Ballad of Solar
    $1.95
    Shiny the Firefly
    $2.49
    The Promised Land
    $1.95
    Fortix 2
    $0.99
    Pat & Mat
    $1.39
    Defy Gravity Extended
    $0.29
    Bioshock Infinite $7.49 (birthday gift for my bro)

And the kicker?  I've not spent a single penny!  Every single game was purchased with the money I made (Steam Wallet) from "farming" and selling my trading cards! OH!  Yahoo!

Also got:
    The Wolf Among Us $8.49

They've got a bunch of casual games at great prices, and they only have the CE versions, too Wink  Enigmatis 2 CE is $3.99, I think.  I saw a bunch of Nancy Drew games at $3.49, and the flash sales and daily deals are looking great, too! Sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am