Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    My first egg from a mating pair

    Share

    Lion

    Posts : 778
    Join date : 2014-05-27

    My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Lion on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 pm

    Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce 

    At least I can do a few things!  Still can't find incubator for new eggs...orphaned's link doesn't work!!!  Poo

    Frodo

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Frodo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:19 pm

    Congrats on your first bred egg, Lion.  It's a beautiful little Pillow/   Hug 

    I added it to the click sites a the other day, and now, it's going to hatch in 5 hours   Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce

    Lion

    Posts : 778
    Join date : 2014-05-27

    ?????

    Post by Lion on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:56 pm

    What's a pillow...dragon???  forgive my naievte!!!

    Sorry should have said thanks first!!!!  Is that a link?

    Frodo

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Frodo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm

    Hey Lion   Hug 

    A Pillow dragon is your bred egg - you bred an Ember dragon and a Pillow dragon, and got a Pillow egg   Okay 

    Yes, that blue part is a link.  If you click on it, it takes you to your dragon egg.

    orphaned

    Posts : 5845
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:30 pm

    Lion wrote:What's a pillow...dragon???  forgive my naievte!!!

    Sorry should have said thanks first!!!!  Is that a link?

    you are doing beautifully !!!!! heart flowers 

    way ahead of me ... BE NICE !!!!

    CONGRATS on first mating !!!

    so proud of you ...  Hug  Half Flower

    and I ain't lion ... snicker  snicker  .... YOU ARE !!!!   Belly laugh  Belly laugh

    orphaned

    Posts : 5845
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by orphaned on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 pm


    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 pm

    orphaned wrote:

    You know that's a little vamp in there,
    waiting to get out
    and rule the world, don't you?

    Frodo

    Posts : 1432
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Frodo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 am

    Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:

    You know that's a little vamp in there,
    waiting to get out
    and rule the world, don't you?

    And it's ready to join the ranks of Riddick's Vamp Army   Hug

    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 am

    Frodo wrote:
    Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:

    You know that's a little vamp in there,
    waiting to get out
    and rule the world, don't you?

    And it's ready to join the ranks of Riddick's Vamp Army   Hug

    Excellent plan  Evil Grin

    orphaned

    Posts : 5845
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:10 am

    Riddick wrote:
    Frodo wrote:
    Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:

    You know that's a little vamp in there,
    waiting to get out
    and rule the world, don't you?

    And it's ready to join the ranks of Riddick's Vamp Army   Hug

    Excellent plan  Evil Grin



    yezz .. vee tott zo   (Russian vamp accent !!)))    Evil Grin

    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:16 am

    orphaned wrote:
    Riddick wrote:
    Frodo wrote:
    Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:

    You know that's a little vamp in there,
    waiting to get out
    and rule the world, don't you?

    And it's ready to join the ranks of Riddick's Vamp Army   Hug

    Excellent plan  Evil Grin



    yezz .. vee tott zo   (Russian vamp accent !!)))    Evil Grin

    LOL

    Sponsored content

    Re: My first egg from a mating pair

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 am


      Zoo Tek Phoenix

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 am