Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

4 posters

Penddraig Chronicles

JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Penddraig Chronicles - Page 3 Empty Re: Penddraig Chronicles

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 am

ENCRYPTED NOTES (found buried in Justie's cave)

Conversation overheard, deep in the caverns beneath the Temple of the Moon.

Sees The Moon: What nonsense is this? Lived less than 100 years? That's ridiculous!

Sees The Moon: Now, hush, Sees, you know she's telling the truth!

Sees The Moon: Oh do I now? I can't even see if she's got a scroll in her hand, let alone read it!

Sees The Moon: SeizeTheMoon, look at the Troll and...

Human The Chronicler: Human... I am a human!!!

SeizeTheMoon: Whatever. I can't read this, Sees The Moon, it's nothing but Human gibberish!

Human The Chronicler: I don't need to read it! We were all short-lived humans once! Until.. until...

SeizeTheMoon: Yes, yes, we know all about the holocaust, seems like there's one every century or two. And it is always going to be the end of the world... but, what do you know, we're all still here... living a damn sight longer than 100 years!

Sees The Moon: Oh, back on topic, wonderful! Troll, aka Human, we didn't get our first set of scales completed in less than a hundred years.

Sees The Moon: About 150 years, I think it was...

Sees The Moon: Don't interrupt. We can't possibly be expected to remember what we were doing back then. I certainly have no recollection of being a human! And I know I'm not dead.

Sees The Moon: The very thought is making me nauseous - barely a hatchling raised to adulthood, and it's all over?! How tragic, if true!

SeizeTheMoon: Ahem...

Sees The Moon: Yes, Abbott, you have something to contribute?

SeizeTheMoon: I, uh, I remember humans when I was very very young. Possibly younger than 100 years... Some of them I remember were quite distinctly wizened, as a very old dragon might come to resemble. I remember, I asked if they were sick.

Human The Chronicler: See, we existed back then!

Sees The Moon:  Belly laugh WE existed back then. Perhaps, Human, you did not? Hmm? If you are Human, and all the humans either died or became dragons eons ago, which are you - dead? Or the Bright-Breasted Wyvern you so closely resemble? Hmm?

Human The Chronicler: (gazing at her reflection in a shiny sheet of crystal) Do you think I do? Resemble a Bright, I mean? Yes, I do have a certain colourful style, wouldn't you say? Certainly a brilliant shade of green for my wings, but what a unique Bright-Breasted dragon I'd be, the only one with wings and arms, so very useful hands are, you know... if I just had a more spectacular display of red-breast! Yes, very attractive...

Sees The Moon: Now, look what you've done! We'll get no sense out of her now!

Sees The Moon: Oh? Was there a time when we could have gotten sense out of her?

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:50 am; edited 4 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:40 am

Attached to the back of the ENCRYPTED NOTES in Justie's cave is a torn page, from some encyclopedia perhaps, underlined in places, and comments scrawled on it.

• In personality, Bright-Breasted Wyverns are a very human-like breed; however, they would argue that it’s the other way around. They can have a very wide range of personality traits, differing greatly with each individual.

However, they are characterized by two things - their arrogance and intelligence. These dragons are very clever, and use strategy to help them survive in the wild cave.

Their small feet and dexterous tails can often be used like hands for delicate procedures. This, along with their bright, flamboyant colours, makes them very vain and prideful. or perceived that way

In battle, Bright-Breasted Wyverns are usually defeated when they become too cocky, allowing their opponents to take them by surprise fool me once...etc.

(from "spriters notes")

This explains a lot! No wonder they were my first favourite, and still dear to my heart.

Made a sketch

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 am; edited 4 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:06 pm

DESERT RIM FORESTS REGION

This temperate and verdant region was comfortable home of many dragons, all living in relative harmony. Until strange events began to divide the loosely connected bands into two opposing camps.

These strange events consisted mostly of lightning raids on the usual prey of the locals - everything from a missing goat to the entire herd. A dimly perceived apparition was seen by many in the general area, and it was this creature's identity that became such a contentious issue.

One group were convinced the creature was the Ice Goddess herself, or perhaps even, just a minion, come to punish the dragons for their extensive intrusion into the more mountainous regions of the forests. It had been a lean winter so far, and the move upwards had been largely an increase in hunting activity in these areas. This group advocated a sacrifice to the Ice Goddess as the correct method of appeasement. But no one could agree on what would be considered a suitable offering.

The other group looked solely for real life solutions for, to them, a real life problem. The emergence of a new and dangerous rival for their food supply. For these dragons, the first priority was to identify the apparition's true form, find its lair, and find its weaknesses. They felt that their survival justified attacking this other creature, and fully intended to make war upon it.

Great acrimony arose between the two groups, because one wished to appease the intruder, while the other wished to destroy it. A third, much smaller, group decided the atmosphere was becoming a little too tense in their comfortable forest regions, and when Tiny Sprite arrived looking for emigrants to the Spice City, this group, individually and collectively, chose to leave the forests.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:40 am

Penddraig Chronicles - Page 3 Dragon34

Human, the Chronicler!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:28 am

SANAA ICE (Frostbite, F)

Sanaa Ice is having a wickedly good time! When the strange and aloof Albino dragon first travelled all the way from her home in the Volcanic Regions, to meet her, Sanaa, she really did not know what to think.

The Albino suggested a little trick could be fun if Sanaa were to steal down into the forests and create a myth for herself as some kind of Ice Goddess. It did seem a fun idea, but why would she want Sanaa Ice to do such a thing?

She had orphaned hatchlings to feed, she'd said. And could not herself capture enough food to take back to the youngsters. Maybe, if Sanaa brought back food from her little adventure, she'd become a legend, and all the hatchlings could be fed.

Sanaa saw immediately that that would become a problem. How will Trans Lucia Materna get the food across the Alpine Ridge and back to her own lair? Trans Lucia had thought of that as well, and beckoned at someone hidden behind a boulder.

It was two young but strong Blue-Banded dragons, Splish & Splash Puddle Jumper, barely able to control their fear at the sight of the massive Frostbite dragon. Trans Lucia motioned to them, and explained that they had agreed to take the food across to the Volcanic Regions. Sanaa could meet them here every few nights, with a supply of fresh meat for Trans Lucia's hatchlings.

It would be a bit of a lark, Sanaa decided, and so the four of them agreed on the details and the game of creating her own legend began - and worked all too well!

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 am

YELLOWCAKE (Brimstone, F)

Yellowcake lived a solitary, lonely existence in the Northern Volcanic Regions. Until the arrival of Trans Lucia Materna and her strange brood, Yellowcake often went years at a time without seeing another dragon.

Even mating season didn't bring potential partners these days, and in her bitter heart of hearts she understood. She was ugly. Why would any dragon want her? She had none of the sulfurous splendour of her rivals. She could hardly summon up a belch these days. She knew she should make an effort to build up her mineral content again, but she just couldn't find the will. Wouldn't make any difference, she thought.

Yellowcake was quite wrong about the reason she no longer had a choice of mates. It was not her general appeal, which was still of a very high standard of brutishness and odoriferousness. It was her habit of muttering nonsense rhymes in her head. These perpetually repeating lines would get into the head of any dragon who came close to her, and drive them away. It maddened more than one, and these poor wrecks could be found wandering the desert and wastelands, trying to find their way back to sanity.

Until Nanny She Oak arrived with her sad tale and an infant hatchling in arms, with Trans Lucia Materna and  Gerode in cahoots, she had resigned herself to remaining childless.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:00 am

REAP YE WELL (Harvest, F)

During the late autumn, Reap Ye Well could always count on running into Augustine Harvest whilst both were gathering food, to ensure their body fat would be enough to see them through the winter. But for the rest of the year, they saw very little of each other. Neither was much of a one for company, if the truth be told, and so they were mostly unaware of what was happening one with the other.

Which was why Reap did not know any more than the other residents of the Desert Rim Forests about the strange creature stealing food from dragons throughout the whole forest. Normally, she would not care, but winter would soon be approaching, and she needed to hunt, and this would be likely interrupted if the mystery was not settled.

From what she overheard (she was not one to participate in a conversation unless absolutely necessary), it seemed the culprit was a Frostbite dragon, nothing supernatural at all, as she'd first thought. A Frostbite could be dealt with. But she very much doubted she could do it on her own. Was there a way to enlist the help of the other citizens of the forest?

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:32 am; edited 4 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:20 am

ANNA HEILWIG (Black, F)

Anna, along with Ernst Hlodovic and Luise Madde also knew the exact nature of the creature raiding their food supplies. Clearly, it was a minion sent by the Ice Goddess, to punish the Black dragons who had recently settled here after the conclusion of the Vampire Wars.

That they would not be welcomed here had never crossed their minds. Trained warriors were a useful addition to any community, and if their warring skills were not immediately required, they were easily transformed into hunting skills. And indeed, the dragon population of Desert Rim Forests was initially happy to see them. But their hunting forays had spread ever relentlessly upward toward the Alpine Ridge in pursuit of the more agile game, and now, Anna saw, there was a price to pay.

Warriors they were, and clearly they must oppose any normal foes of the region, but how were they supposed to defeat the Ice Goddess? Trying to explain this to the other residents had left tempers very high, and just what to do next was what most preoccupied the veterans.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:27 am; edited 4 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:41 am

ERNST HLODOVIC (Black, M)

Ernst agreed in principle with his comrades in arms, that the Ice Goddess seemed to disapprove of their arrival here in the Desert Rim Forests or at least at the increased hunting since their arrival.

He did not see the solution as fighting against her minion, however. The Vampire Wars had soured him on all forms of violence, and even hunting seemed now a chore rather than the adventure it was when he was young.

So he thought they should appease the Goddess, if that was at all possible. He proposed a delegation of the residents of the Forests be sent to find and confer with the priests in the Wayist Temple Of The Moon about a suitable sacrifice or offering that could be made...

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am

LUISE MADDE (Black, F)

Luise must admit she never expected cowardice from her comrade Ernst Hlodovic. That he openly spoke of appeasing the creature sent by the Ice Goddess was almost more than she could bear, without using her powerful legs to administer a sharp kick to bring him back into line.

About Anna Heilwig, she was more philosophical. From her, she would have expected the hesitation. Anna was always slow to act, but decisive once she resolved on a plan of attack.

Lines were clearly being drawn in the sand. Luise was inclined to a full frontal attack, but others warned that the creature, though immense, was virtually invisible in the current blizzard-like weather - and that's another thing, what's with the weather? Did the Ice Goddess do that too? In any case, the creature would have to be tracked by stealthy means indeed, and the dragons who were advocating attack were looking expectantly at her.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 am

MY LITTLE SNOOKUMS (Pillow, F)

Snookums and her mate, My Little Cuddle Pup enjoy a peaceful life in the mountains overlooking Spice City, where they sleep most of the day away. In their waking hours, when not foraging for food, they relax, soaking up the gently sunlight and taking in the spectacular vista of the desert and the long-destroyed human city, now showing life in it once more.

They rarely exert themselves to go down to the city markets, as all they need is found here, around them in the quiet solitude of their home.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:48 am

MY LITTLE CUDDLE PUP (Pillow, M)

Like his mate, My Little Snookums, Cuddle Pup enjoyed peace and quiet, a little sun, and a good long nap. Together, they had made their cave their home, and all was as it should be in their little world.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 am

CHENG JIA (Grey, M)

Jia took his job as Master Of Accouterments to the Empress, Ling An Xiang, very seriously. No one better understood the role of appearance in the art of diplomacy. It was imperative that Ling An Xiang look her best and in control at all times.

So Jia knew that he too played an important part in his Empire's place in history, though he would never make it into the official histories memorized by the Court Sages. And from this knowledge he found a great satisfaction in his work, and in his place in society.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 pm

NOCTURNE IN B MAJOR, (Nocturne, F)

B Major, as she liked to be called, and her mate Serenada Notturna didn't really enjoy living in such close proximity with so many other dragons, but the ruins of earlier human habitation in Spice City made it so easy to camouflage themselves. And they learnt much. Dragons often forgot that being frozen in place did not affect their hearing, if they were noticed at all.

So it was not surprising that they would be one of the first to hear about the Ice Goddess wreaking havoc in the Desert Rim Forests. From the garbled descriptions, they gathered that a Frostbite dragon, something altogether not of supernatural origin, was uncharacteristically raiding the hunting grounds on the slopes behind the forests. They wondered if they should pass this information on to some authority... But who should they talk to?

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:31 am

SERENADA NOTTURNA (Nocturne, M)

Actually, Serenada wasn't as unhappy with city life as he let his mate, Nocturne In B Major, believe. He rather liked watching the youngsters strut their stuff in the various mating rituals of the different breeds. It fairly set his tired old heart a-pumping and his blood a-stirring. No, he really didn't mind the cosmopolitan nature of Spice City at all!

However, he could have gone without knowing about the Frostbite dragon's depredations in the Desert Rim Forests. Now they were obliged to report their knowledge to the proper authorities, bringing unwanted attention to themselves. But, Emperor Jien Shen Zhong needed to know, so Serenada went to speak to his Administrator,Heng Joon.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:39 am

HENG JOON (Grey, M)

Heng Joon, Chief Advisor to Emperor Jien Shen Zhong, was renowned for his supercilious approach to all matters under his jurisdiction. Which covered a wide and far-reaching swath of power within the Empire.

One of his primary functions was to see to the security of the Empire, and that he did with a cunning and wit that had some observers express doubts at his having the Key to the Treasury as another of his duties. Still, no one could deny his successes, so he continued excelling at both roles.

When the Nocturne dragon, Serenada Notturna, came to him with the news that a Frostbite dragon seemed to be the problem in Desert Rim Forests he was at first inclined to dismiss it as unimportant. But he heard the dragon out and, for thoroughness, interviewed a number of the Desert Rim Forests immigrants.

It soon became clear that this was more than one dragon overstepping the boundaries of politeness by preying on other dragons' traditional hunting grounds. A huge amount of food was disappearing in these raids, more even than a Frostbite could need. So he resolved to put his best investigators, Agent 086 and Agent 099, on the case.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 pm

SEAGRAVE (Black, M)

Seagrave really didn't know much about himself, or his kind, and he was a bit overwhelmed when he came into Spice City at first. He had been raised by humans, and he vaguely remembered that they were kind and generous. And that they had called him Seagrave. And that, one night after he had reached adulthood, they just him near the city while he was asleep. How he came to be in their care in the first place, he did not know.

Spice City was something of a culture shock, and it took a little while for him to adjust. However, he soon fully embraced the dragon way of life and reveled in his new freedom. He particularly loved meeting other dragons of different breeds and discovering their customs.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:21 am

MOVE - FBI (Pink, M)

Move loved the city. The constant noise of dragons moving around in the ruins of the human city, on cobblestones so old even dragons couldn't remember their purpose. The calls of the merchants selling their precious spices from all over Penddraig. Spice City had been his home all his long life, born, hatched and raised, and he cared about it with such a ferocious loyalty that it made his slender body seem twice its size when he was provoked.

But he was not at all sure about all these newcomers... There were the Zoyas and the Motleys, passing through as they had both done for centuries, but these Desert Rim Forests immigrants looked like they meant to stay! Setting up camp in the far edge of the markets, meeting with the most important of all citizens, acting as if it was their right to move in and change the society mores at their whim.

Why, even Heng Joon, a dragon one could normally rely upon to maintain standards, was giving these interlopers a ridiculous amount of attention, when all that was really needed was to send them back to fight their own wars. Oh, maybe send some of our military might with them, but never never let them get a foothold in the real citizens' circles.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 am

BUTTERFLY GOBBLER (Black Tea, F)

"All these new dragons!", Gobbler thought, unable to decide how she felt about them. They were good for business, of course, and she was ever a practical dragon. But they seemed to drag noise and clutter behind them, and they unsettled her cats.

Gobbler ran a small business trading in cumeric, but her real vocation was her family of cats. They numbered up to 43 at one point, but she had learned to restrain her enthusiasm and compassion to a sensible limit. To a number of felines she could safely care for. It was not without its dangers, rearing cats; many dragons saw them as either vermin or food. Either perception led to the same conclusion - that they could kill any cat they came upon.

The newcomers had done nothing yet to indicate such attitudes about her cats, but she and they had to remain alert to the danger signals. It was as probable as not that they were showing their best side, being new arrivals, and that their future behaviour would not necessarily be so tolerant.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:07 am

PRETTY MINNIE (Pygmy, F)

Minnie was one of the Pygmy dragons who first developed friendships with the kind-hearted Mistress Kay, a friendship destined to change the lives of all around them.

She and Tiny Sprite enjoyed the hustle and bustle of Spice City, and the feeling of safety it gave them, being in such a large group of dragons. But their first love would always be the rocky crags of the Alpine Ridge behind the city.

Flocks of Pygmies flew up the slopes and in the clouds in exuberant shows of speed and dexterity, that had a young girl's heart thumping with excitement. So, when Tiny Sprite started traipsing all over the island on these "expeditions", as he liked to call them, it seemed perfectly normal to once again fly with the flock she had known all her life.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:54 am

KATOR LIGHTNING (Electric, F)

After Kator's hatchlings with her mate, (CB Electric), were all long gone, she decided she wanted to see a little of the world. So she set off from her highland home, heart set on adventure.

She passed through the Desert Rim Forests practically unnoticed due to some furore about an Ice Goddess. How foolish, to worship a Frostbite dragon! How strange are the ways of different dragons. This was much more interesting and exciting than she'd imagined.

Heading off from the forests, she made her way to Waterfall Landing, to see with her own eyes the majestic river, that flowed so serenely up above in her own home, cascade in sheets of roaring torrents over the cliffs. What she saw so enchanted her, that she stopped a while - well, the entire breeding season in fact.

Because she met with another phenomenon that enchanted and awed her, a Gold Shimmerscale named Mahzarin Gull. And that was how she ended up detouring from her planned route, to find a midwife willing to make the trip to Alpine Ridge. It was impossible to predict with any certainty what breed the hatchling would be, prior to being born, and if it was a Shimmerscale, Kator would need professional backup.

At first, she sought help from the Drakes in Coastedge Wood, but they would have nothing to do with her. She had broken their taboo on cross-breed mating. Still, a kind soul told her many of the midwives had moved on to  Desert Rim Forests, but there, she was told they had gone on to Spice City. This adventure was turning into an odyssey, and Kator was heartily to have made it to the city, where she rested until the egg was born. It was, as is the way of these things, a Shimmerscale, of course. But finally she found someone willing to go with her back to Alpine Ridge, where she and her hatchling would stay until it was strong enough to make the journey back to the Great Sea and his father.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:33 am

LIGHTSSHIELD (Guardian, F)

LightsShield thought she had faithful friends and a supportive family, until the day she announced that she was expecting an egg from her mating with Motley Linen. Then, their true colours showed! Such an archaic view to parenting. From her parents, she was not so surprised, they were both quite old and stuck in their ways. But to hear young dragons like herself, talking as though the very thought of a match with a Motley was taboo, it was inexplicable.

Every mating season, the Motleys stopped their endless round of traversing the desert to find mates in Spice City. That was their traditional way of bringing new blood into their tribe. There have been a lot worse methods in dragon history.

So, yeah, she knew what she was doing. Her hatchling must leave with the nomads when next season came along, if it was a Motley, but that is just the way it is with the Motleys. And she was too young to be tied down permanently with young ones. No doubt she'd be happy to see it go.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:59 am

SUMMONER THORIN (Thunder, M)

Dragons were always nervous around Thorin, but he was used to it. It came with the job. Dragons thought something was wrong at the very sight of a Summoner, for their role was to summon the Guardians Of Nature, beings of such mythical power, most dragons did not dare speak of them.

But they need not worry too much this time, he thought, because the Summoners had chosen to meet here in Spice City because of its convenient location at the crossroads on their three preferred habitats, and they were not going to be here long. A long drink of cooling well water, always so welcome to Thorin, after a season or two in his home in the Desert. Then they would be off again at first light, to continue southeast to their true target of their interest.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 am

SUMMONER NARIKO (Thunder, F)

Unlike the other Summoners, Nariko never felt comfortable around other dragons. She saw the looks, could practically smell the fear. And for what? They would not summon the Guardians Of Nature unless all they knew was threatened, at which time she sincerely hoped they would be glad to see her.

And although they never stayed in the city more than a day or so, she could not rest comfortably or sleep soundly until she and the other Summoners were on the Old Spice Road, away from those fear filled eyes.

But this night was different... this time she met someone in her wanderings late into the evening. Someone who had her forgetting all about fearful glances and about nothing except the fierce intelligence and integrity she saw behind his eyes.

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 am

SUMMONER LEURA (Magma, F)

There was nothing like a good splash around in the water troughs at Spice City to really rest the nerves. Leura could never quite guess what it was those early humans might have been up to in such amazingly large tubs of water, but she thanked them heartily.

And her nerves weren't all that she'd wish, to be honest. She was never happy with these "inspection tours". She didn't like trekking about one end of the island to the other. It didn't seem to bother the other Summoners, but to Leura, this senseless traipsing was a waste of time. It had not provided a single case of abuse of the environment in the 300 years she had been a Summoner.

It made her grumpy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am