Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    Here There Be Dragons!

    Share

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:01 am

    sorry

    am lost in love

    music is so beautiful tonight !!!

    tell me what is best

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:03 am

    let's just try this just in case it works. you go to your teleport and choose trade, attach hatchies and take the bottom code and paste it in a post here. Then I'll try to give to you and we'll see if I need a magi.

    Pretty sure I do, but silly to sit around waiting if I'm wrong.

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 am

    http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c3f01f1011fc2b12a915dc473b0c59

    You can do so with the following HTML/BBCode:
    Direct Link
    http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c3f01f1011fc2b12a915dc473b0c59 HTML code
    <a href="http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c3f01f1011fc2b12a915dc473b0c59">Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!</a> BBCode (for forums)
    Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
    Back to Active Transfers

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 am

    orphaned wrote:http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c3f01f1011fc2b12a915dc473b0c59

    You can do so with the following HTML/BBCode:
    Direct Link
    http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c3f01f1011fc2b12a915dc473b0c59 HTML code
    <a href="http://dragcave.net/teleport/a7c3f01f1011fc2b12a915dc473b0c59">Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!</a> BBCode (for forums)
    Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
    Back to Active Transfers


    okay?

    is two way trade thingy

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:09 am

    i did it, you should have an offer in your active teleports section, accept and we are done!! no need for me to have as well!

     We\'re Unworthy! Oh Mighty Magi!!! @ orphaned  We\'re Unworthy! 

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:10 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:i did it, you should have an offer in your active teleports section, accept and we are done!! no need for me to have as well!

     We\'re Unworthy! Oh Mighty Magi!!! @ orphaned  We\'re Unworthy! 

    so I was right !! YES !!

    MOMENTITO !!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:14 am

    Hurry hurry hurry - it might change its mind!  Frankie-walk worse than waiting for hatching

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:15 am

    Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce 

    we did it !!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!`

    and know what I did wrong last time >>>> needed to go to active transfers !!!




    YAY!!!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:16 am

    YAY!!!!!!  Happy bounce 

    I am so happy! My babies are back!! And so easy! Just need one of us to have magi. All right! This is great!!

     Party 

    Will have to get your magi a special present...  flutter eyelashes 

    Did you like the stats bars I made for you two?

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 am

    Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  

    Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop  Whoop whoop 


    so eggxcited !!!!!

    so !!! what would you like left open !!!!???


    then I can play around a little too ....

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:20 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:YAY!!!!!!  Happy bounce 

    I am so happy! My babies are back!! And so easy! Just need one of us to have magi. All right! This is great!!

     Party 

    Will have to get your magi a special present...  flutter eyelashes 

    Did you like the stats bars I made for you two?
    love em ... you so smart !!!

    and love you

    and so glad that I finally figured something out !!

    am getting dragonized !!!!! Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh 


    the gleesome threesome !!!!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 am

    You go for it, and play with egg slot, and I will concentrate on getting us some hatchlings. Your new eggs will hatch soon and you'll have more egg slots. Maybe keep 1 free in case I get an egg that you ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE, cuz I might be able to pick you up something really special if we are lucky! Present 

    And we shall see what the night shall bring!!  singz 

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:25 am

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:YAY!!!!!!  Happy bounce 

    I am so happy! My babies are back!! And so easy! Just need one of us to have magi. All right! This is great!!

     Party 

    Will have to get your magi a special present...  flutter eyelashes 

    Did you like the stats bars I made for you two?
    love em ... you so smart !!!

    and love you

    and so glad that I finally figured something out !!  Okay  Okay 

    am getting dragonized !!!!! Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Belly laugh 


    the gleesome threesome !!!!
     Hug 

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:25 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:You go for it, and play with egg slot, and I will concentrate on getting us some hatchlings. Your new eggs will hatch soon and you'll have more egg slots. Maybe keep 1 free in case I get an egg that you ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE, cuz I might be able to pick you up something really special if we are lucky! Present 

    And we shall see what the night shall bring!!  singz 

    okay .... one for you at all times !!

    easier to make a rule  for me

    arf !!!  so obedient !!!


    happy egging to me

    happy egging to thee

    happy egging to Riddick

    we do wonderfully !!!!     Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:40 am

    I'm a bad mummy! Was so engrossed in our baby dragon transactions, I forgot it was past feeding time for my furry kids!! OH! Embarrassed 

    Luckily, they reminded me! Loudly!  Belly laugh 

    The bloody lot of them deserve a kick though, fighting with each other...

    And Fiver chased Jackie up and over the computer tower, which went flying one way while the external drive went the other and the speaker landed on the floor!  pullhair 

     frankenbride That's me yelling very very loud!  rollingpin 

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:44 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:I'm a bad mummy! Was so engrossed in our baby dragon transactions, I forgot it was past feeding time for my furry kids!! OH! Embarrassed 

    Luckily, they reminded me! Loudly!  Belly laugh 

    The bloody lot of them deserve a kick though, fighting with each other...

    And Fiver chased Jackie up and over the computer tower, which went flying one way while the external drive went the other and the speaker landed on the floor!  pullhair 

     frankenbride That's me yelling very very loud!  rollingpin 
    sorry but .... LOL! LOL! LOL!

    next egg hatches in 5 hours .... then 7 ..

    so  ... may try for something besides hatchlings


    feed them before you are food !!!!!

    (((HUGS)))) this was so coooooooooooooooooooooooooool !!! Hug  Happy bounce  Happy bounce

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 am

    I know!! And you figured it out! and we will get even better and better and better at getting the good stuff, swapping it around and generally becoming Dragon Tycoons!  Two thumbs up Drinking buddy 

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:49 am

    Play with your one egg slot! You will have others opening later, and I can hang on to a good 'un for a few hours!!  Big smile 

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:50 am

    lol, that's the egg for the hatchlings I sent you... give it back before you grow attached to it lol

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:51 am


    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:52 am

    orphaned wrote:

    This is like a Grey dragon! Carries its own cloud of rain with it!  Big smile 

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:00 am

    am going with power of 3

    think shall keep it ..

    just seems right somehow ..

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:01 am

    I have 3 of them too - picked up my 3rd last night after getting you two! They was raining Frostbites last night! lol

    Wonder what it'll be tonight?!  Elk grin Happy bounce 

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:04 am

    Isn't the egg for those guys just magnificent - makes me wish we could freeze eggs like we can hatchlings! Wub 

    orphaned

    Posts : 5840
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:06 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Isn't the egg for those guys just magnificent - makes me wish we could freeze eggs like we can hatchlings! Wub 

    can't we ???

    or can make a copy and keep in sig !!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:19 am


      Zoo Tek Phoenix

      Current date/time is Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:19 am