Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    Here There Be Dragons!

    Share

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 pm

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Got one got one got one!!! :bouncy:yahoo: :  Got a Silver Tinsel!!  Happy bounce 
    well done..

    Draco is smiling !!


    Actions
    Egg Stolen on: Jun 03, 2014
    Hatched on: Jun 07, 2014
    Overall Views: 7817
    Unique Views: 1022
    Clicks: 4
    Show HTML/BBCode Links
    Owner: orphaned
    Gender: Female
    Location: Mountains
    Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 13 hours
    Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be picking over its scales.
    And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing

    JTF :

    is 5th down from egg on scroll - can you tell me what is - hard to name without knowing ...

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm

    It is a Lumina Dragon!  Wub 

    Look Here!

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:00 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:It is a Lumina Dragon!  Wub 

    Look Here!
    Amazing grace ... sorry Char !!!  LOL!!

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:02 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:It is a Lumina Dragon!  Wub 

    Look Here!
    oh !! dumbass here OH!  ... you mean what I have ????

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:03 pm

    yes silly!!! rofl  Belly laugh Mouse pbbt 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:yes silly!!! rofl  Belly laugh Mouse pbbt 
     Embarrassed
    should have a donkey instead of a wolf avatar today ...

    am such an azzzzzzz!!! Belly laugh

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:21 pm

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:yes silly!!! rofl  Belly laugh Mouse pbbt 
     Embarrassed
    should have a donkey instead of a wolf avatar today ...

    am such an azzzzzzz!!! Belly laugh

    No comment! rofl  Rolling Eyes Belly laugh 

    There are still tinsel eggs coming through! Amazing! Still, the blurb says they supposed to be common, yet you hardly ever see them in the abandoned cave, maybe they needed a 'top up'!

    Singing Wish I had one more egg slot - hey! Haven't I heard that tune somewhere before?  Belly laugh 

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:52 pm

    I got him!! Instant -a - GUP!!! (grown up) <4days Lumina - like yours! When we first started, I thought this one had the prettiest egg! Happy bounce 

     SingingRain 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:55 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:I got him!! Instant -a - GUP!!! (grown up) <4days Lumina - like yours! When we first started, I thought this one had the prettiest egg! Happy bounce 

     SingingRain 
    DAMN!   we are good .. and lucky !!

    YAY US !!!

    is still one am hankering after but need a space ...  actually 3 but ..

    have shoes on is hard to  keep count !!! Belly laugh  Belly laugh

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 pm

    orphaned wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:I got him!! Instant -a - GUP!!! (grown up) <4days Lumina - like yours! When we first started, I thought this one had the prettiest egg! Happy bounce 

     SingingRain 
    DAMN!   we are good .. and lucky !!

    YAY US !!!

    is still one am hankering after but need a space ...  actually 3 but ..

    have shoes on is hard to  keep count !!! Belly laugh  Belly laugh

    What are you looking for?

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 pm

    Chicken egg! First I've seen! Gone immediately of course!  Rolling Eyes 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:00 pm

    Have you heard from our beloved Frodo today??

    Hope all is well ..



    a present to cheer her ...

    and Frodo ..

    haste ye back !!!

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:35 pm

    Okay, Justie is going to do the unprecedented! Leave the abandoned area and the game with a spare hatchling slot empty!  OH!  faint dead away 

    No hatchlings coming through, and I gotta sleep. Will be back, I hope, at the "witching hour" (Big Fish midnight)  Witch-fly 

     Black Kitty

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:Okay, Justie is going to do the unprecedented! Leave the abandoned area and the game with a spare hatchling slot empty!  OH!  faint dead away 

    No hatchlings coming through, and I gotta sleep. Will be back, I hope, at the "witching hour" (Big Fish midnight)  Witch-fly 

     Black Kitty
    okay wee one !!

    see you then !!!

    Aloha !!



    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:48 pm

    Frodo! I finally got my Lindwyrms!  Happy bounce Party 

    But still no copper!  faceplant 

    Frodo

    Posts : 1443
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Frodo on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 pm

    Justie, congrats on the Lindwurms.  I love those guys   Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce 

    And congrats on your new Tinsel egg   Elk grin 

    Which Copper would you like - Green or Blue?   Smile

    Frodo

    Posts : 1443
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Frodo on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:56 pm

    What's happened to Riddick's scroll?   Cry 


    All he has now, is one adult dragon   Cry  Cry

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 pm

    Neither really thanks Frodo  Embarrassed 

    Honest! I just like having something to obsess over, and they have been sooo slippery! But I'll get the little suckers!!! I'll track 'em down and nail 'em! Sherlock 

     Crazy 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:01 am

    Frodo wrote:What's happened to Riddick's scroll?   Cry 


    All he has now, is one adult dragon   Cry  Cry
    said he wanted to work on sig ...

    guess  he broke  it ...     Belly laugh

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 am

    Guess you'll have to ask him that. He has only removed his dragons from his sig... maybe he's fixing them like he said he was gonna?  Hmm... 

    He's still got 15 healthy happy dragons on his scroll...  Okay

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 am

    Oh Frodo!! You have a Undead Hatchling! Oh! How'd you get that?

    Frodo

    Posts : 1443
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Frodo on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 am

    Riddick wrote:Nobody misses me when I'm gone,
    when I get booted out
    and have to sit in pitch dark
    wondering what's going to happen.

     Cry

    I miss you!   Hug 

    And tell them to stop interupting your dragon-watching   pfft

    Frodo

    Posts : 1443
    Join date : 2013-08-12
    Age : 43
    Location : Scotland, UK

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Frodo on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:06 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Neither really thanks Frodo  Embarrassed 

    Honest! I just like having something to obsess over, and they have been sooo slippery! But I'll get the little suckers!!! I'll track 'em down and nail 'em! Sherlock 

     Crazy 

    Pssst, there's one right behind you   Snicker

    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 am

    EEK! Eek! So there is! Come here you little whippersnape! Old Days 

     hoodedmonk the HAND 

    orphaned

    Posts : 6119
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:09 am

    Frodo wrote:
    Riddick wrote:Nobody misses me when I'm gone,
    when I get booted out
    and have to sit in pitch dark
    wondering what's going to happen.

     Cry

    I miss you!   Hug 

    And tell them to stop interupting your dragon-watching   pfft
    OMG !!

    when did THAT pity party of one  show up !!

    note to self -- kick his hinnie !!!! Belly laugh

    Sponsored content

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 pm


      Zoo Tek Phoenix

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:14 pm