Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Here There Be Dragons!

JustTheFacts

Re: Here There Be Dragons!

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Nah, would mean you'd have to hold em for a full day... I don't think that works for the great silver project  Yeah right 

I liked the ''real" prizes you were putting up for the Silver contest Riddick! How a trip on the space shuttle as an alternate prize! That's my personal favourite "really possible" dream holiday!

YES

Oh dear! Don't you really hate it when there turns out to be a really really sensible reason for a stupid order?  Belly laugh 

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:20 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Oh boy! That would be seriously creepy!! THAT sort of movie I'd love. Will have to stream it or something. Okay 

I can see why you'd be freaking. At some point, that kind of threat has come to seem real... and any facility of that sort is a target... oh boy! Didn't they give you any warning? I'd have had a heart attack!  Shock

I'd say we've got about 9 years before you can toast our o!  Drinking buddy 
    I almost did have a heartache,
    you have to take an elevator
    to get back up to street level,
    I thought I was trapped down there
    until I ran out of oxygen,

EEK!

About 10 minutes later I felt like an idiot,
    when everything came back on.

Embarrassed   Embarrassed

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:22 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Nah, would mean you'd have to hold em for a full day... I don't think that works for the great silver project  Yeah right 

I liked the ''real" prizes you were putting up for the Silver contest Riddick! How a trip on the space shuttle as an alternate prize! That's my personal favourite "really possible" dream holiday!

YES

Oh dear! Don't you really hate it when there turns out to be a really really sensible reason for a stupid order?  Belly laugh 
    I think a space shuttle trip is just as realistic  Belly laugh

In fact, let's add it to the prize package.

alien2

Belly laugh

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:24 pm

That is so easy to see and imagine what it would have been like! You're telling yourself to stop being a drama queen, this shit only happens in the movies... HA! 

BUT this part only happens in movies... so maybe the other parts from the movies will happen too. and wasn't I told!? I'm gonna die and it's my own damn silly fault and those damn girls and their dragons! Fool! Fool! fool! faceplant 

Oh thank fg Christ !! Electricity!!!  Whew~!

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Speaking of, next Saturday I am going to be without it for 9 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeek!!!  Overreaction

What about my babies?!  Cry 

And what the blazes am I supposed to do? Clean house?!

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:28 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:That is so easy to see and imagine what it would have been like! You're telling yourself to stop being a drama queen, this shit only happens in the movies... HA! 

BUT this part only happens in movies... so maybe the other parts from the movies will happen too. and wasn't I told!? I'm gonna die and it's my own damn silly fault and those damn girls and their dragons! Fool! Fool! fool! faceplant 

Oh thank fg Christ !! Electricity!!!  Whew~!
    And nobody knew I was still there.

EEK!

I don't scare easily,
    I can't remember the last time I was really scared,
    and I broke out in a cold sweat.

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:30 pm

brb

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Didya read my song orphaned? It's got your Rosebud in it - and a nice Black Marrow I know you are gonna love at Halloween Riddick!

Dragon Prayer. Go there. Now. I'll just wait here to receive your praise!   Big smile Whoop whoop

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Sitting here listening to that song "Computer Games" - some really encouraging stuff like "suicide runs till the work gets done because the matrix grid don't care" or words to that effect...  Rolling Eyes 

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:40 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Didya read my song orphaned? It's got your Rosebud in it - and a nice Black Marrow I know you are gonna love at Halloween Riddick!

Dragon Prayer. Go there. Now. I'll just wait here to receive your praise!   Big smile Whoop whoop
    OK. I'll check it out now.  Okay

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 pm

I know! Would you like a pressie, o? For winning bronze? Is a very pretty Gold Shimmer-scale. R has one like it, and I have a silver. Would never abandon it!! But would love you to have it! It's very purty! Wub 

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Riddick wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Didya read my song orphaned? It's got your Rosebud in it - and a nice Black Marrow I know you are gonna love at Halloween Riddick!

OK. I'll check it out now.  Okay
    Well done, Justie,
    very well done.  We\'re Unworthy!

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 pm

I bet orphaned's already in the cave hunting again. I bet. She's got the hunger now... took a little longer with her is all! Won't see her again till she's got no slots left lol!  Yeah right Snicker 

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:56 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:I bet orphaned's already in the cave hunting again. I bet. She's got the hunger now... took a little longer with her is all! Won't see her again till she's got no slots left lol!  Yeah right Snicker 
    It is a hunger, isn't it?
    Insatiable.
    The hunting fever.

EEK!

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Yup! I'm just sitting here, looking at an array of fab snatchlings and eggs in my scroll and trying to decide I can live without one, so I can go back into the fray - and I've been at it all day! Well, night... Rolling Eyes 

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 pm

I have to concentrate on getting vamp eggs.
    I go into the cave with the purpose of
    getting vamp eggs and hatchlings,
    and end up grabbing everything in sight.

Evil Grin 

I get the fever whenever I'm in there.

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:00 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Yup! I'm just sitting here, looking at an array of fab snatchlings and eggs in my scroll and trying to decide I can live without one, so I can go back into the fray - and I've been at it all day! Well, night... Rolling Eyes 
    You have a really nice line up
    of eggs and hatchlings,
    I couldn't let any of them go.

OH!

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:05 pm

It's weird alright! I do remember similar reactions to what you call slot machines. We make and therefore play the most sophisticated slot machines in the world (Vegas buy our B-grade stock - honestly! Gambling is a national resource here! My brother works in a club that can, regarding slots, outdo most of Las Vegas, and it's the local football club!)

Kidding yourself that you can outwit the things, play the odds, find the patterns - all rubbish of course - the game is about wits though even while you know you have absolutely no control whatsoever except how much money you risk on your "hunches"

This is similar - the luck of the draw, the truth that it is 90% out of your control, because your connection speed actually determines the odds, and your reactions only tweek it!... all so compulsively similar to the gambling... the one big score the jackpot - the instant adult dragon!  OH! Belly laugh 

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:14 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:It's weird alright! I do remember similar reactions to what you call slot machines. We make and therefore play the most sophisticated slot machines in the world (Vegas buy our B-grade stock - honestly! Gambling is a national resource here! My brother works in a club that can, regarding slots, outdo most of Las Vegas, and it's the local football club!)

Kidding yourself that you can outwit the things, play the odds, find the patterns - all rubbish of course - the game is about wits though even while you know you have absolutely no control whatsoever except how much money you risk on your "hunches"

This is similar - the luck of the draw, the truth that it is 90% out of your control, because your connection speed actually determines the odds, and your reactions only tweek it!... all so compulsively similar to the gambling... the one big score the jackpot - the instant adult dragon!  OH! Belly laugh 
    I know exactly what you mean.  Okay

"Winning" a short time hatchling
    is better than winning money, or at least as good,
    I get the same rush. LOL

I'm serious

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:18 pm

There's really only one I can take off and that is the gold shimmer-scale... was hoping o would want it. You two livened me up again so not ready for sleep again yet.  Meh

Re: the rush - I have no trouble believing it at all! That's exactly as it is for me too.

Because I was a very controlled I never played for high stakes so the wins were always small, but they were well worth the playing for!

On a different note, I was hoping to introduce another male into our conflab today, but it looks like his sleeping in too! He's a good long term friend I rarely get the chance to talk to anymore and he's never used a forum (also, mad for dragons!)

So do please make him welcome if he turns up looking lost after I go!  Big smile

Last edited by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

orphaned

Post by orphaned on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:18 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:I bet orphaned's already in the cave hunting again. I bet. She's got the hunger now... took a little longer with her is all! Won't see her again till she's got no slots left lol!  Yeah right Snicker 

those not filled are spoken for ..

but cannot get hold of little bugger

JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Understand completely orphaned! Maybe I should try the freezing trick on the Nocturne! They're allegedly common. It's just I haven't seen many in the cave...  Hmm... 

orphaned

Post by orphaned on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 pm

orphaned wrote:

those not filled are spoken for ..

but cannot get hold of little bugger

definitely have hunger ...

and is worse not better with more vacancies

make eggs even better in selection - b********

orphaned

Post by orphaned on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

JustTheFacts wrote:Understand completely orphaned! Maybe I should try the freezing trick on the Nocturne! They're allegedly common. It's just I haven't seen many in the cave...  Hmm... 

I love Nocturne ... keep or give me  .. got hatchling space

Riddick

Post by Riddick on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Justie, is that an Avatar I see on your sig?

Shock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:56 am