Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    Here There Be Dragons!

    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:58 am

    When I have slots open I'm going to try it.

     Okay
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 am

    Cool! What are you going to breed?
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am

    I have my trophy
    and I have my full grown Avatar.


     Hug  Hug
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:01 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Cool! What are you going to breed?

    My Embers. If I can.
    orphaned
    orphaned

    Posts : 6989
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 am

    Riddick wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Cool! What are you going to breed?

    My Embers. If I can.
    HE IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:05 am

    OH MY GOD SHE'S MAGNIFICENT!!!

    (Have I mentioned how much I hate you?)

     Welcome! LOVE BEYOND ALL REASON

    Congratulations to very happy Daddy!!

    Let's break out the booze!  Party 

    Drinking buddy Drinking buddy Drinking buddy 

    Fizzy Hearts heart flowers 

    Yahoo! Whoop whoop Yahoo! 

     faints 
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 am

    Fizzy Hearts  Fizzy Hearts  Fizzy Hearts  Shirley Temples for everyone.  Okay
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:OH MY GOD SHE'S MAGNIFICENT!!!

    (Have I mentioned how much I hate you?)

     Welcome! LOVE BEYOND ALL REASON

    Congratulations to very happy Daddy!!

    Let's break out the booze!  Party 

    Drinking buddy Drinking buddy Drinking buddy 

    Fizzy Hearts heart flowers 

    Yahoo! Whoop whoop Yahoo! 

     faints 
     Drinking buddy  Drinking buddy  Drinking buddy    I'm so happy  Whoop whoop
    orphaned
    orphaned

    Posts : 6989
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!


    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:08 am

    Well, yeah, if the twist and limbo are involved, it'll have to be Shirley Temples, otherwise things could get ugly!  barf 
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 am

    orphaned wrote:
    Riddick wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Cool! What are you going to breed?

    My Embers. If I can.
    HE IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8
     Drinking buddy  Drinking buddy  Drinking buddy  Whoop whoop

     Party  Party   I'm a very proud Papa.  Okay
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 am

    orphaned wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!


    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8 Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8
    Thank you Thank you Thank you

     Offering  Offering  Offering  Clap  Two thumbs up  Party
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:11 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:Well, yeah, if the twist and limbo are involved, it'll have to be Shirley Temples, otherwise things could get ugly!  barf 
     Fizzy Hearts  tealove  coffee

    Your choices of beverages,
    they are easy on the tummy.

    Especially if you are twisting
    and limboing (and twerking  EEK! )
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:12 am

    Well, Embers will make good artillery units I guess...
    orphaned
    orphaned

    Posts : 6989
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:12 am

    Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:
    Riddick wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Cool! What are you going to breed?

    My Embers. If I can.
    HE IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Q5c8
     Drinking buddy  Drinking buddy  Drinking buddy  Whoop whoop

     Party  Party   I'm a very proud Papa.  Okay
    Wait til Frodo sees !!!

     Hug  Half Flower  Okay  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:14 am

    I can't believe I have 5 to go!! Argh!! That's only 1 day and 17 hours away though Riddick, so don't go resting on any laurels for long!
    orphaned
    orphaned

    Posts : 6989
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:16 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:I can't believe I have 5 to go!! Argh!! That's only 17 hours away though Riddick, so don't go resting on any laurels for long!
    the young are so cute ... and delusional !!! Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:17 am

    Damn, you picked up my error before I could correct it! OK, so it's almost 2 days - arghh!! WAH!  Cry 
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:19 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:I can't believe I have 5 to go!! Argh!! That's only 1 day and 17 hours away though Riddick, so don't go resting on any laurels for long!
    It will seem like forever.
    That's what it felt like for me.
    And I just realized a few hours ago
    that I had 49 dragons.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:20 am

    Was going to feel like forever anyway, as have only 1 more maturing today, and that's at like, 3am or something!

    Now, 10 x worse! And I can't see a single hatchling in the cave, let alone a mature one!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:25 am

    Okay, on further investigation, I can improve things a whole lot if I can grab a snatchling - any snatchling. That will bring my trophy forward about 12 hours  Happy bounce 

    I like that idea!  Elk grin 
    Riddick
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:29 am

    The breeding was uneventful.
    I got one dark egg.
    And like Justie said, it has 7 days on it.

    I should  have gone to the cave.

    Bah.
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5149
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 57
    Location : Western Australia

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:31 am

    Ah, but it is your first born! You'll feel differently when it hatches  Hug  (all lies, I felt the same blehness! But I do have breeding plans so I have to get over it!)
    orphaned
    orphaned

    Posts : 6989
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:32 am

    Riddick wrote:The breeding was uneventful.
    I got one dark egg.
    And like Justie said, it has 7 days on it.

    I should  have gone to the cave.

    Bah.

    HUMBUG ??!!

    you can increase maturation time

    looks not that important !!

    and you did not lose it !!

    GRUMPY !!... sorry  GRAMPY !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

    Posts : 6989
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:37 am

    orphaned wrote:
    Riddick wrote:The breeding was uneventful.
    I got one dark egg.
    And like Justie said, it has 7 days on it.

    I should  have gone to the cave.

    Bah.

    HUMBUG ??!!

    you can increase maturation time

    looks not that important !!

    and you did not lose it !!

    GRUMPY !!... sorry  GRAMPY !!

    hey !!

    send it to FRODO !!!

    Sponsored content

    Here There Be Dragons! - Page 16 Empty Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 am