Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!


    Here There Be Dragons!

    Share
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:27 pm

    Love my newly matured Ridgewing!

    But check out my mature hatchling in the scroll - is a 2-headed Gilded Bloodscale!! And it's The Seeress and she's a girl!!  Happy bounce 

     Party Party Party Party Party Party Party 
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:Well, that was short but sweet! Got me a Fever Wyvern egg with 3 days on it - instant hatchling!

    Been wanting one for ages, but kept putting off in favour of snatchlings...

    But it leaves me feeling unsatisfied! Not enough effort!  Shock 
    I came back empty handed.

     Yeah right
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 pm

    Riddick wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:Well, that was short but sweet! Got me a Fever Wyvern egg with 3 days on it - instant hatchling!

    Been wanting one for ages, but kept putting off in favour of snatchlings...

    But it leaves me feeling unsatisfied! Not enough effort!  Shock 
    I came back empty handed.

     Yeah right
    I never left as no room ....

    waa waa waa

     Tantrum  Tantrum  Tantrum
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:32 pm

    Your turn is coming orphaned, and then I will be the one crying!

    Riddick, want a black snatchling? Can drop it now if you like!
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:34 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:Your turn is coming orphaned, and then I will be the one crying!

    Riddick, want a black snatchling? Can drop it now if you like!

    ok, count to 10 slow and then drop it.
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 pm

    Ok done get it?
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 pm

    I missed him

    I got the message

    that means I'm slower than a snail

     Cry
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 pm

    lmao lol Oh dear! Big smile 

    But at least we know the system is possible to use... we just have to be fast enough...

    Also, I am getting another magi for sure... would much rather give to you guys than just dump! You should see my action log!

    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...

    Named an egg

    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...

     Embarrassed 
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:lmao lol Oh dear! Big smile 

    But at least we know the system is possible to use... we just have to be fast enough...

    Also, I am getting another magi for sure... would much rather give to you guys than just dump! You should see my action log!

    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...

    Named an egg

    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...

     Embarrassed 
    LOL
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 pm

    JustTheFacts wrote:lmao lol Oh dear! Big smile 

    But at least we know the system is possible to use... we just have to be fast enough...

    Also, I am getting another magi for sure... would much rather give to you guys than just dump! You should see my action log!

    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...

    Named an egg

    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...
    Abandoned an egg at...

     Embarrassed 
    I'm telling FRODO !!!!  YOU !!!!!!!!!! spanking too good !!!!!!
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 pm

    Riddick wrote:I missed him

    I got the message

    that means I'm slower than a snail

     Cry
    slow hands are good for rearing though

    no worries ..

    you will get there

    after we beat up that BRAT !!!!!!!!
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 pm

    I bet you overdo it at buffets too !!

    Justie aka greedy guts !!!!!

     Meh  Meh  Meh
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:48 pm

    Yeah! You're right! And I do love them so much! All you can eat and desert! Yummy! Stop it, I'm still hungry - 2 croissants and an orange were not enough for breakfast!
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:53 pm

    orphaned wrote:I bet you overdo it at buffets too !!

    Justie aka greedy guts !!!!!

     Meh  Meh  Meh

    There's no such thing as overdoing it
    at a buffet.
    If you're not ready to explode
    you didn't eat enough. Big smile
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:56 pm

    Riddick wrote:
    orphaned wrote:I bet you overdo it at buffets too !!

    Justie aka greedy guts !!!!!

     Meh  Meh  Meh

    There's no such thing as overdoing it
    at a buffet.
    If you're not ready to explode
    you didn't eat enough. Big smile
    you two !!

    get a room !!!


    edit:

    now that they are safely away ......

    shall get rooms ready

    must reprogramme these two from their overly thieving ways ..

    OMG !  Fagan would be so proud of these two scalliwags !! Rolling Eyes 

      Evil Grin ooga booga ... abandon no more ....

     hypnotize   2muchcompy  2muchcompy steal no more !! steal no more !!! sleep !! sleep !!


    must do x3 to be effective !!! Cat on Moon  kittymoon  candle light  Black cat


    Last edited by orphaned on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:56 pm

    Spoken like a true gourmand lol!! Okay 

    Hatchlings are all hiding again! What is wrong with them? Isn't it preferable being a live snatchling slave-for-life than a dead hatchling? Jeez, I don't get the younger generation!... In my day.. Old Days 

    Okay, so maybe even dragons value their freedom?  Hmm... OH! 
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:10 am

    My work here is done!! Whew~! 

    (Unless you want another go with a hatchling Riddick? Got that yellow-crested you can have...)

    I got my hands on one of the very few eggs out there that would currently rate better to me than a hatchling!

    A Gold Wyvern!! They are magnificent! And they have been teasing me for days now... never quick enough...

    But I did it! Yahoo! 

     Fun with leafs 
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:12 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:My work here is done!! Whew~! 

    (Unless you want another go with a hatchling Riddick? Got that yellow-crested you can have...)

    I got my hands on one of the very few eggs out there that would currently rate better to me than a hatchling!

    A Gold Wyvern!! They are magnificent! And they have been teasing me for days now... never quick enough...

    But I did it! Yahoo! 

     Fun with leafs 
    you are truly amazing !!

    well done -- again -- little one !!! Hug  1star  1star  1star  1star  1star
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:15 am

    Very happy! Snatching on an empty stomach focuses the brain cells I think! consolegaming 

    Can't wait for you to see him/her grown up!

    And another character for my religious brethren! Have a temple and a seer and an abbott, and now also another follower of the Way!  Happy bounce 
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:My work here is done!! Whew~! 

    (Unless you want another go with a hatchling Riddick? Got that yellow-crested you can have...)

    I got my hands on one of the very few eggs out there that would currently rate better to me than a hatchling!

    A Gold Wyvern!! They are magnificent! And they have been teasing me for days now... never quick enough...

    But I did it! Yahoo! 

     Fun with leafs 
    Thank you for your kind offer.
    That's very sweet of you.
     Hug
    But I filled up all my slots again.

     Okay
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 am

    Well, Moon actually! Holy Moon! They are moon worshippers and pacifists and believe that all dragons were once human!  OH! 

     Elk grin 
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am

    No need to be so formal Riddick! You know it was only me making myself feel better about thinking of dropping that little girl back in the cave!  Yeah right Embarrassed Snicker 

    Glad you got what you wanted! Another black one?  alien2 
    avatar
    orphaned

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2014-03-07
    Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by orphaned on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:23 am

    Riddick wrote:
    JustTheFacts wrote:My work here is done!! Whew~! 

    (Unless you want another go with a hatchling Riddick? Got that yellow-crested you can have...)

    I got my hands on one of the very few eggs out there that would currently rate better to me than a hatchling!

    A Gold Wyvern!! They are magnificent! And they have been teasing me for days now... never quick enough...

    But I did it! Yahoo! 

     Fun with leafs 
    Thank you for your kind offer.
    That's very sweet of you.
     Hug
    But I filled up all my slots again.

     Okay
    u r both crazed !!!  LOL!! OH!  Laugh  Happy bounce 

    so glad we cannot steal from each other !!!!

    I would owe eggs !!!
    avatar
    Riddick

    Posts : 1083
    Join date : 2014-05-16
    Location : New Orleans, USA

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by Riddick on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:25 am

    JustTheFacts wrote:No need to be so formal Riddick! You know it was only me making myself feel better about thinking of dropping that little girl back in the cave!  Yeah right Embarrassed Snicker 

    Glad you got what you wanted! Another black one?  alien2 


    TWO of them

     Happy bounce  Happy bounce 
    avatar
    JustTheFacts

    Posts : 5071
    Join date : 2013-09-01
    Age : 54
    Location : Western Australia

    Re: Here There Be Dragons!

    Post by JustTheFacts on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 am

    Beauty Bottler Mate!! Supreme effort! We\'re Unworthy! Two thumbs up 

    Here's Cheers!!  Fizzy Hearts 

      Zoo Tek Phoenix

      Current date/time is Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:47 pm