Gamer Chick and Mom. Games are My Passion, and Here You'll Find Gaming Reviews & Info, plus Talk about Books, Movies, Music and More!

5 posters

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #3

orphaned
    orphaned

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #3

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:49 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Rabbi now?  Huh? 

I must admit, I didn't think it would be you who first woke up from the trance this game has us in, to realize we were all getting just a bit compulsive! Thought Riddick was the one who'd do it and start laughing gently at us!!

I'm sure everyone in genki's forum has checked this thread out by now and decided we are all cracked in the head lol

And me, of course, I always knew I had OCD tendencies!
    I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that !! Snicker

I only fell asleep on the computer - again - waking up with keyboard kisser once more.

Was merely concerned that the little darlings were safe during the night , having suffered a gut wrenching loss ...

After all, I am a nurse !! 

An RN and an AHT - so I am certified..... certifiable ??

(to look after two- and four- legged lackasses !! )
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 am

lol figured you were asleep! But on the keyboard!  OH! 

I usually make it to the beanbag here beside my chair!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am

JustTheFacts wrote:lol figured you were asleep! But on the keyboard!  OH! 

I usually make it to the beanbag here beside my chair!
    but the laptop is beside me on the couch - so technically,  sleep with him every night !! Embarrassed

and he does say such lovely things to me - how could I ever say no !! Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 am

hmm! green with jealousy again. My tobie sleeps with me too. but he sleeps curled up on my feet, and never whispers anything in my ears.

I miss Bobo. Who died a year ago this week, I just realised. I still miss cuddling him like a teddy bear every night. None of this lot will let me do that...  Cry 

Sad now. La la la! 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 am

You've got spare hatchling spots - want me to grab you one if I can tonight and teleport it to you?
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:08 am

Nah, I take that back, I don't have a spot to do it till 10am your time, and you'll be asleep so won't be able to pick it up.Cry 

Will do it when our times line up - you know, astral bodies in alignment or whatever.... Big smile 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:10 am

I'm gonna try to get this basic document describing Penddraig finished tonight. Is taking forever because it is so hard!! I knew it wouldn't be easy, but can only write a couple of paragraphs at a time before must rest brain a bit. Get so tired!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:12 am

JustTheFacts wrote:hmm! green with jealousy again. My tobie sleeps with me too. but he sleeps curled up on my feet, and never whispers anything in my ears.

I miss Bobo. Who died a year ago this week, I just realised. I still miss cuddling him like a teddy bear every night. None of this lot will let me do that...  Cry 

Sad now. La la la! 
    ah, sorry kitten. Hug  Wub 

My Nikki slept on my chest every night until I was asleep then moved to chair beside me where he kept watch all night ...

My prefect dream --- Someone to watch over me ... sigh.

and they call it puppy love ...

this new little shite pushes me in the chest when does not get own way and jumps on my back as if I were a freaking trampoline !!! 

on lonely nights , do so much want my Nikki back .. such a warm and loving presence ..
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:16 am

we know exactly how each other feels about that special one I reckon. No person has ever left such a hole in my life as Marmalade (a cat from 15yrs ago - I still have her with me, done by a taxidermist for me when she died), and my darling Bobo even more. He was with me such a long time - almost 15 years, and so charming and loving to everyone - person or cat. No bloke came close to meeting that length of involvement or level of commitment lol. Or friend. Or relative.

Hug (just needed one)
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 am

Oh my God! Your pillow has matured just when needed!!  Happy bounce 

Can I cry on your pillow?
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 am

JustTheFacts wrote:You've got spare hatchling spots - want me to grab you one if I can tonight and teleport it to you?
    OH YEAH!!!!  PLEASE  !!

Can I still get an egg !

(what! me obsessed !!) Belly laugh
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:19 am

Course you can get egg! I think... hang on... no, not yet, gotta wait till an egg hatches, unless they have taken the blocker off for your dead egg (not the RIP, the cracked egg - it only stays on about 36 hours)
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:21 am

click site says you have 3 eggs 5 hatchlings, so you should be right for an egg. Try it. You can always let it go and try for what you really want. or wait for me at 10am your time
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:23 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Oh my God! Your pillow has matured just when needed!!  Happy bounce 

Can I cry on your pillow?
    si  bella  !!

mi cuscino est sous cuscino !!!  ROGLMAO !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:27 am

JustTheFacts wrote:we know exactly how each other feels about that special one I reckon. No person has ever left such a hole in my life as Marmalade (a cat from 15yrs ago - I still have her with me, done by a taxidermist for me when she died), and my darling Bobo even more. He was with me such a long time - almost 15 years, and so charming and loving to everyone - person or cat. No bloke came close to meeting that length of involvement or level of commitment lol. Or friend. Or relative.

Hug (just needed one)
    they call them dumb animals and yet show more love than most humans

to be loved like that in RL - acceptance and unconditionally .. if only ..

my Nikki ... sigh

oh crap  ... just when you think the tears are all gone .. Cry  Cry
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 am

I know...
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:33 am

I invited new person tarnicus over here, so we better wipe away the tears, and put on our happy dragon mummy faces  Wink 

Sunny Welcome! Sunny 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 am

What egg do you want next? Wink 

You don't get a choice about the hatchling, you get whatever I can get on that one!  Big smile 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:37 am

JustTheFacts wrote:I invited new person tarnicus over here, so we better wipe away the tears, and put on our happy dragon mummy faces  Wink 

Sunny Welcome! Sunny 
    one way or another, you are always on the prowl !!! ROGLMAO !!!

you snatchist !!! Belly laugh  Belly laugh  Snicker

Sunny  Sunny  Sunny

cool name, btw!!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:39 am

JustTheFacts wrote:What egg do you want next? Wink 

You don't get a choice about the hatchling, you get whatever I can get on that one!  Big smile 
    ummmmm ... already got one !! snicker  snicker ! Happy bounce  Happy bounce

just get so excited ... and I just can't hide it !! LOL!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:43 am

Ha ha ha!! Cool, a two-headed, two-coloured one! Got my first 2 headed last night! Is a gorgeous adult, can't wait till it grows, and is going to be my Seer (ess I hope)! So two heads and maximum weirdness (other dragons think this breed is 'eccentric' apparently) sounds spot on for the job!

Yahoo! 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:50 am

JustTheFacts wrote:Ha ha ha!! Cool, a two-headed, two-coloured one! Got my first 2 headed last night! Is a gorgeous adult, can't wait till it grows, and is going to be my Seer (ess I hope)! So two heads and maximum weirdness (other dragons think this breed is 'eccentric' apparently) sounds spot on for the job!

Yahoo! 
    excellent !!

and doesn't my pillow look like Harvey !!! OMG !!

and they call it Bunny Love !!

now the two-headed only breed among themselves >> will need M and F !!!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:53 am

harvey?
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:56 am

JustTheFacts wrote:harvey?
    Jimmy Stewart had an invisible rabbit only he could see >> Harvey !!
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:59 am

I know I will make my Seer a hermaphrodite 2-headed gilded blood scale dragon! Only 1 every thousand years or so! Cool! See, have to think and think a dozen useless thoughts for a single idea with actual potential. Shock

At that Harvey! (shakes head in continued bemusement)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm