Welcome to GGG, where we talk casual games, books, movies, recipes, indie games, and MORE!

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #1

Frodo
    Frodo

Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragon Cave (FREE) thread #1

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Orphaned, you have 2 adult dragons on your scroll, so you can breed them if you wish.   Smile 

Justie, you're currently at the limit, so you'll have to wait for one of your eggs to hatch, before you can breed.   Smile
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Orphaned, yeah, it would be lovely to really have a dragon   Big smile 

And thanks for welcoming my 2 new hatchlings   Cute Dragon  Cute Dragon

And I'm glad you, Justie, and Riddick are enjoying your dragons as well.   Hug
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Orphaned, we can have dragony play dates, by posting in the thread   Crazy
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Justie, last year's birthday was madness.  7 new dargons in 7 days.   Happy bounce  Happy bounce  Happy bounce
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Playdates sound like an excellent idea - me and orphaned just had an impromptu one that lasted all day/night!  pillowfight 

We've both seen so many hatchings tonight, and I grabbed myself a couple of beauties - including the vampire! One of my earliest raids, and I score a rare egg! Am quite pleased with myself actually. Hope it's a boy, they're better looking.  Half Flower 

And the pygmies are safe from him and I will keep him close to the mouth of the cave, so he will know what will happen if he misbehaves - ouch!! Sunny  (nasty scares - I wouldn't actually let the sun burn him)

Can hardly wait to breed. But saw guardian egg there, and even though it meant waiting until the other pygmy hatched, had idea it might be a good protector. And am glad, because that's exactly what it is!  Superman 

Was just thinking, would be good to call the guardian Angel, then remembered where I'd heard that name last, Buffy and the Vampire Slayer. Again! That's probably the reason I'm in this mess as it is (thumbed my nose at the power of the fates and named her, my very first girl, after a vampire)! Batman
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned on Mon May 19, 2014 7:19 pm

take 2...

the other one vanished !!

bad Toby !!

as in RL --- that is a foreign  "concept" to me !!

but think that saw mating/breeding on my checklist !!

shall have to give it a go, as they say and let the good times roll !!

more babies .... Smile 

am just updating my records as they have all changed so much so fast ... hardly recognize them !!  sigh ... so sweet ..

then get them ready for a play date !! Laugh
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Ouch, poor little Vampy, getting threatened with  Sunny 
    At least that's one way to make sure he's a good boy   Wink 

The Guardian will protect your dragons well.  And you can still breed, when one of your eggs hatches.   Okay 
    Can't wait for you to breed, and get your first bred egg.   Hug 

Your first girl was named well - she suits her name.   Big smile 
    And sounds like you're a Buffy & Angel nut, like me.   Crazy
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Orphaned, they grow up so fast, don't they?  One minute, they're just cute wee  baby dragons... next minute, they're full grown adults, and looks completely different.  But we love them, just the same.   Wub
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

I am a Spike slave! Never mind silly Buffy, falling for that slimey swarmy Angel, who was NEVER good unless he had a soul to torture him, and even not then sometimes - remember Wolfram & Hart? Poor Spike gave up all, even the Big Bad, for the love of a woman who he knew would never be his.  Cry Cry 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 7:33 pm

And yeah, I know the whole sun thing is tough love, but I know vampires. They are headstrong and foolish, and when the thirst is upon them, can barely be said to have any control over their actions. So, I must hold fast.

In the meantime, Dru will no doubt enchant with charm, beauty, and exotic scent (blinds him/her to the blood), Myster is upfront and paying attention and behaving just a little jealous about her looking after other eggs and hatchlings instead of him.! Snicker 
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 7:42 pm

WHA??? SLIMY SWARMY ANGEL???   OH! 

Angel is the love of Buffy's life!  She brought out the good in him.  They will ALWAYS be connected.   Wub
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 7:45 pm

She brought out the good in Spike too - even when Spike didn't have a soul! Even with a soul there was always something secretive and sly about Angel. You could never really trust him! And then when he was evil, he wanted to destroy the world! Spike just wanted to feed and party!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned on Mon May 19, 2014 8:04 pm

FROGO :

I would if I knew what that meant !!  OMG!!

is as if I forgot how speak l'Anglaise today !!

which could explain the French !! LOL!!

oh well, take 3 for this part ..

HUH??? Belly laugh
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm

But Angel had the gypsy curse that made him extra evil.  It was never really his fault. 
    And Spike never really got over Drusilla.
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 8:07 pm

*gives Orphaned a big hug, then plays with her beautiful dragons*   Hug
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Actually, you're right about Spike never really getting over Drusilla, but I personally could never see the attraction. Skinny thing. Could never quite figure out his obsession with blonie either. I think his life's partner should have been Faith. Now, good or evil, there was one who knew how to use her girl power as well as her slayer strength. Always felt she was deprived of her true appreciation by the writers. She deserved more than that silly snake mayor as a father-substitute!  barf 
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned on Mon May 19, 2014 8:16 pm

never heard it called that before !! OH! 

snort snort snicker ...

hugs gratefully and graciously received but ..

what the Dickens ... MORE PLEASE !!
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned on Mon May 19, 2014 8:19 pm

am sooo confused --- is this Buffyville??

I wanted to stop at Dragonland !!

gets back on the bus ...
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 8:23 pm

lol. Is okay, just found another obsession in common with Frodo! Except, as always, I'm the vocal minority rooting for Spike in stead of Mr Goody Two Shoes (as long as I'm cursed) Angel.  Batman 

One of your purples has wings now, must be ready to mature pretty soon! LOVE your white one, was looking for one of those when I found myself in possession of a vampire of my very own! *salacious grin*
    orphaned
    orphaned

Post by orphaned on Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 pm

since it is just we three ladies

does size matter ??

seriously ... are the two adults compatible size-wise ??
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Faith & Spike... now THAT would be good!  She was one hell of a Slayer. 

And got to agree with you about the mayor.  She deserved more than that snake-demon-wannabe. 
    What an entrance she made though, when she first came to town, and intruduced herself to 'B'   Snicker 

And I won't have a word said againts that poor, tortured soul Angel.   Silly face
    Frodo
    Frodo

Post by Frodo on Mon May 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Orphaned, Yummy Sweet Thing is such a cute wee boy   Heart
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Well, it does as far as the pygmies are concerned!!  OH!  They are the size of a small cat, Drusilla's the size of a large man! DayStarBright can reach the tops of trees!  backaway 

Then there's the vampire, there's only one way he can 'breed', and it usually ends up with a dead egging. *sorry, couldn't resist*  Whistle 
    JustTheFacts
    JustTheFacts

Post by JustTheFacts on Mon May 19, 2014 8:43 pm

My vamp is cracking already! He must have had a good lunch before I picked him up!  Hmm... 
    Riddick
    Riddick

Post by Riddick on Mon May 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Congratulations everyone
    on your new dragon babies
    and grown up dragons.

They grow up so fast, don't they?

Wub

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:50 am